PDA

View Full Version : Looking For: Basement Renovations & Custom wood working recommendations

jesterme2007
01-16-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello - Please can you recommend a company that does top notch work with extreme attention to detail. I just finished looking at a friends basement and they didn't do their home work and boy oh boy..What a mess. Horrible attention to details. I don't want to get put into that situation so thats why I have come to the best source first for recommendations vs going to kijiji.

Not a huge basement but we also need some custom closet work done and a few other custom wood work projects in the house. And some work done in the garage. We live in Airdrie.

Its about 330ish sqft. We want a open concept with a 3 piece bath as it will just be used for guest. We only want high end materials used.

Good news is I am very social and this is a brand new project with about 120+ highend townhome units so this could turn into a lot of business. We are the first ones to move in so the opportunity could be steady!!

ExtraSlow
01-16-2015, 02:01 PM
There is at least one thread on this topic, so search will be your friend for some excellent advice.
I posted a lot more details in those, but I used Cobalt Developments, and I was very impressed.

78si
01-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Greg @ Cobalt :thumbsup: so far :)

jesterme2007
01-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Ok Thanks

jesterme2007
01-17-2015, 07:13 PM
I used the search no luck not sure what title to search for but I used " Basement" and Renovations