PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Kills Pilot

Thales of Miletus
02-03-2015, 04:48 PM
The U.S. should assemble a massive Neutron bomb and detonate it over the majority of ISIS forces.

E46..sTyLez
02-03-2015, 05:02 PM
This should be good..*grabs popcorn*

icky2unk
02-03-2015, 05:03 PM
I figured with your IQ you'd have a better solution.

I'm let down...time to leave thread.

Unknown303
02-03-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm glad that there isn't even an article link posted because I just take whatever ToM says as the truth so this must have happened.

Thales of Miletus
02-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by icky2unk
I figured with your IQ you'd have a better solution.

I'm let down...time to leave thread.

What do you do then? The vulgar have always over powered the gentle throughout history.

This is why societies have police forces. Else the bad people would take advantage of the good.

A person doesn't want to repeat the errors of the Japanese internment. But this is a different world. A world where a person can hop on a plane in Winnipeg and be fighting for ISIS within two days.

The Saudis and the Iranians fund different terror groups, and these groups are becoming more and more savage. Being motivated by God is an irrational form of thought, and allows people to overcome their evolutionary sense of morality, based on the wishes of a invisible ghost fart.

The Geneva convention doesn't apply to these kinds of conflicts, so what are you left with? Give in to an irrational, backward thinking form of society, or wipe them out?

I always thought Bush should have let Saddam take over the entire area. Not support the Saudis and their determination to take the entire Arab world back to the 9th century.

heavyfuel
02-03-2015, 05:25 PM
I think we need to not discuss that shit here and never mention those 4 letters, internet and social media attention is what they crave and also partially fuels radicalization/recruitment.

roopi
02-03-2015, 05:32 PM
I watched the video today. I'm not to sure why I did but I really wish I didn't.

Here's the link though if anyone wants too. Forward to 17:00. The amount of work they put into production is pretty impressive and weird.

Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ae_1422983006

Picture during:
http://i.imgur.com/tXWnIUo.png

01RedDX
02-03-2015, 05:34 PM

themack89
02-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by roopi
I watched the video today. I'm not to sure why I did but I really wish I didn't.

Here's the link though if anyone wants too. Forward to 17:00. The amount of work they put into production is pretty impressive and weird.

Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ae_1422983006

Picture during:
http://i.imgur.com/tXWnIUo.png

Why would you want to click those links

roopi
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by themack89

Like I said. Not sure why I did and I regret watching it because it made me sick but it also helped me realize how fucked up some of these guys are. Always just pictured in my head these guys shooting each other and that's that like any other war.

BensonTT
02-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Allah told them to do it.. So they get some virgin pussy in heaven.. :dunno:

r3ccOs
02-03-2015, 05:48 PM
I'm almost with Toma on this one... but I'd rather we take about 30 A10 warthogs, paint them like Smaug, and have them circle them over Syria/Isis until there is just no more ISIS.

jutes
02-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs
I'm almost with Toma on this one... but I'd rather we take about 30 A10 warthogs, paint them like Smaug, and have them circle them over Syria/Isis until there is just no more ISIS.

A10s already circle over Isis...

Inzane
02-03-2015, 06:14 PM
What is the end game?

Let's say hypothetically all foreign interference totally withdraws from the region. Then what? How far is ISIS intending to go and at what point would they stop?

sr20s14zenki
02-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Inzane
What is the end game?

Let's say hypothetically all foreign interference totally withdraws from the region. Then what? How far is ISIS intending to go and at what point would they stop?

Ive always asked this question. I dont think they will. The fanatics are saying that all non believers must be killed are they not? (obviously, the koran does not say that). I think they will take it as a victory and bring it here more and more.

Rock, hard place. Were all fucked either way.

Unknown303
02-03-2015, 06:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lVaeMw5.gif

Feruk
02-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Honestly, this is no worse than what's happened in hundreds of places hundreds of times, just now we've got social media to spread it further and allow us to pretend we give a crap. Next!

Thales of Miletus
02-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Canada doesn't have the problems that Europe has. Most of the Muslims here are educated and therefore not prone to fanatic behavior. Europe on the other hand has let in some prehistoric morons. PEople who believe that God wants them to behead children and burn people alive.

The question is, how tolerant should a civil society be, of a segment within it's population that spawns zealots?

It may come to deporting the entire families of those who take part in terrorism.

The creation of ISIL may be the fault of evil people like Dick Cheney, but the fact is that they have been created and now need to be destroyed.

I think ISIL needs to be wiped off the face of the planet, and I think certain people in the U.S.A need to go to jail. War criminals like Cheney and just about every war profiteer alive.

A790
02-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel
I think we need to not discuss that shit here and never mention those 4 letters, internet and social media attention is what they crave and also partially fuels radicalization/recruitment.
:werd:

Nitro5
02-03-2015, 08:21 PM
We have no dogs in this fight. Leave the area to regional powers. Everyone looks to the U.S. to solve their problems while bitching all along about how imperialistic they are.

Really we don't need them any more. If Russia wants to make money selling them weapons let them deal with Chechnya and Georgia when they flare up.

Thales of Miletus
02-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Nitro5
We have no dogs in this fight. Leave the area to regional powers. Everyone looks to the U.S. to solve their problems while bitching all along about how imperialistic they are.

Really we don't need them any more. If Russia wants to make money selling them weapons let them deal with Chechnya and Georgia when they flare up.

The problem is, that the sort of radicalism could spread further into Pakistan, then you have an entirely new problem.

Pakistan has enough nukes to destroy the ozone layer, and radicals would be dumb enough to fire them.

This is the old moral problem, "do you kill one to save four"?

bignerd
02-04-2015, 01:52 AM
I think Jordan said the execution of 3 ISIS prisoners is "imminent"... including the woman they wanted.

cancer man
02-04-2015, 03:08 AM
well they hung the woman after seeing their pilot burnt to death by isis and now Jordan will
hang 5 more.

CapnCrunch
02-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

The west needs to withdraw from the region and let them fight it out among themselves.

So the message we should tell them is that if you capture and burn someone to death, you get exactly what they want?

Feruk
02-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by CapnCrunch
So the message we should tell them is that if you capture and burn someone to death, you get exactly what they want?
Dude, we've literally bombed into oblivion hundreds of their men. The reason we don't talk about it and post it on Youtube is we also butcher innocent civilians (i.e.. "collateral damage") in these strikes. Annihilating hundreds of them via air strike VS them burning one guy alive... There is no end game here... In the grand scheme, I can't decide who's more in the wrong. :nut:

Nitro5
02-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

The problem is, that the sort of radicalism could spread further into Pakistan, then you have an entirely new problem.

Pakistan has enough nukes to destroy the ozone layer, and radicals would be dumb enough to fire them.

This is the old moral problem, "do you kill one to save four"?

Pakistan nukes aren't a real threat to North America, but regional partners better get their shit together if that happens.

CapnCrunch
02-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Feruk

Dude, we've literally bombed into oblivion hundreds of their men. The reason we don't talk about it and post it on Youtube is we also butcher innocent civilians (i.e.. "collateral damage") in these strikes. Annihilating hundreds of them via air strike VS them burning one guy alive... There is no end game here... In the grand scheme, I can't decide who's more in the wrong. :nut:

I like to look at it this way. ISIS is recruiting psychopaths, murderers, and extremists all over the world and concentrating them in a (relatively) small area. We should probably take advantage of it while we can.

zipdoa
02-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by themack89

Anyone who says they haven't had a morbid curiosity as they drive by a car accident is lying.

"A self-destructive man feels completely alienated, utterly alone. He's an outsider to the human community. He thinks to himself, "I must be insane." What he fails to realize is that society has, just as he does, a vested interest in considerable losses and catastrophes. These wars, famines, floods and quakes meet well-defined needs. Man wants chaos. In fact, he's gotta have it. Depression, strife, riots, murder, all this dread. We're irresistibly drawn to that almost orgiastic state created out of death and destruction. It's in all of us. We revel in it. Sure, the media tries to put a sad face on these things, painting them up as great human tragedies. But we all know the function of the media has never been to eliminate the evils of the world, no. Their job is to persuade us to accept those evils and get used to living with them. The powers that be want us to be passive observers. Hey, you got a match? And they haven't given us any other options outside the occasional, purely symbolic, participatory act of voting. You want the puppet on the right or the puppet on the left? I feel that the time has come to project my own inadequacies and dissatisfactions into the sociopolitical and scientific schemes, let my own lack of a voice be heard."

oVZ_lLUIIyU

codetrap
02-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Nitro5
Pakistan nukes aren't a real threat to North America, but regional partners better get their shit together if that happens. Yeah, that wouldn't fuck with the global environment at all....

Modelexis
02-04-2015, 01:13 PM
I think we should mail them an envelope packed full of glitter. Terrorists hate glitter.

flipstah
02-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by cancer man
well they hung the woman after seeing their pilot burnt to death by isis and now Jordan will
hang 5 more.

Jordanians aren't one to mess with. Shit.

OU812
02-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Call them Daesh they are neither a country nor a govt.

JustinL
02-04-2015, 02:22 PM
If the west is going to go in and demolish a terrorist group, Boko Haram would be a way better target IMHO. ISIL captures and the rules territory so are integrated into peaceful people who already live there. Boko Haram scares normal peaceful people out of the area. Boko Haram is less "plugged in" so we don't see many videos of beheadings etc pop up from them, but they are just as bad as ISIL. Selling girls into sex slavery to fund terrorism is about the worst thing I can think of. Nigeria needs to admit they can't handle it and ask for help.

civic_stylez
02-04-2015, 02:38 PM
What blows my mind is all the fuckers from Canada/USA/Europe that go over there to fight with those goat fuckers and are then ALLOWED BACK??? How is this even possible? :confused:

Thales of Miletus
02-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
What blows my mind is all the fuckers from Canada/USA/Europe that go over there to fight with those goat fuckers and are then ALLOWED BACK??? How is this even possible? :confused:

If they go, they should stay gone.

I don't know why the United States doesn't disconnect the internet or worse make the terrorists sign up for comcast.

In the grand scheme of things, the United States created ISIS. But ISIS now exists so they have to be dealt with.

If I were ruler of the United States I would tell ISIS that I will mail them Cheney and after that they better fuck off or I will nuke their asses back to the stone age.

The U.S. should have never hung Saddam, they should have just kept him on ice. But everything the Bush admin did was completely retarded, so what do you do?

SmAcKpOo
02-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Jesus, why do you have homosexual addiction to Dick Cheney? Are you not telling us something? Got a secret to share?

Xtrema
02-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

Innocent until proven guilty.

You just can't win against the ideology of people love to fuck shit up.

If we do what Harper say, we have already lost. This happens every time when terrorist pull off a quick one. 9/11 => Patriot Act. Charlie Hebdo => Patriot Act Lite. 2 Soliders killed => Unlimited, unchecked CSIS power.

To beat terrorist, we all have to stoop to their level and we all lose.

ICEBERG
02-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Send in these guy's.. Problem solved..:D

http://www.nerdsandnomsense.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/vlcsnap-2014-02-27-18h10m26s57.png

sr20s14zenki
02-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
I think we should mail them an envelope packed full of glitter. Terrorists hate glitter.

The most sane thing i have ever heard from you (=

Thales of Miletus
02-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo
Jesus, why do you have homosexual addiction to Dick Cheney? Are you not telling us something? Got a secret to share?

Why do you comment when you are too dumb to do so?

Read a book, talk to a friend, or watch some news. Anyone that doesn't know, that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are war profiteers and war criminals, is a dummy.

95EagleAWD
02-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Yeah, that wouldn't fuck with the global environment at all....

Probably not. Hundreds of nukes have been detonated up till now. A dozen more won't do anything.

01RedDX
02-05-2015, 03:09 AM

01RedDX
02-05-2015, 03:22 AM

killramos
02-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Apparently Jordan's King is suiting up to personally conduct some raids against ISIS.

:hitit:

Hallowed_point
02-05-2015, 08:57 AM
^Pretty amazing in this era to hear of a King literally going to war.. "till we run out of fuel and bullets"

Xtrema
02-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by killramos
Apparently Jordan's King is suiting up to personally conduct some raids against ISIS.

:hitit:

Just a rumor that started by the government posted a picture of the king in full pilot gear. He isn't flying any sorties.

That said, he looks badass....

Nitro5
02-05-2015, 10:02 AM

Wrong.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

So it will reverse the trend of man made global warming? Two birds one stone..... Winning!

01RedDX
02-05-2015, 10:39 AM

googe
02-05-2015, 11:14 AM
This war does not end until we defeat Saudi Arabia. And that would be very, very difficult. We feared communism so much that we propped up extremism in the Middle East to defeat it, and now we have created a monster.

Thales of Miletus
02-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by googe
This war does not end until we defeat Saudi Arabia. And that would be very, very difficult. We feared communism so much that we propped up extremism in the Middle East to defeat it, and now we have created a monster.

This. ^^^^

In 2002 I thought the U.S. should have pushed the Saudis off their land and taken their oil fields as 9/11 compensation.

Make peace with the Iranians. Fuck the Saudis.

01RedDX
02-05-2015, 12:40 PM

JAYMEZ
02-05-2015, 04:47 PM
^^ Gota add US to that list as well.. I think everyone at one time has funded some sort of terrorist group. I wonder what will happen when we eventually dont rely on oil as much.. Fight for clean water?

Go4Long
02-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Surprised no one has talked about it...but Jordan is bombing the shit out of ISIS targets using their fleet of F-16's, and the Americans are joining in the action with F-16s, F-22s, and A-10s to provide close air support in case anything gets shot down.

30 Jordanian fighters, plus the US fleet, but Jordan is making a lot of noise to make sure it is perceived as their war...not the US.

ISIS is claiming that an american hostage was killed during one of the airstrikes in Raqqa but aren't providing any evidence to back that claim up.

JustinL
02-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long

ISIS is claiming that an american hostage was killed during one of the airstrikes in Raqqa but aren't providing any evidence to back that claim up.

I'd take a US bomb blast over public beheading or immolation.

Thales of Miletus
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Where is the balancing point, between defending your culture and being tolerant of another?

I don't think people are really worried about Religion in Canada, I think they are more concerned about being pushed into turning back the clock to 12th century thinking.

P.S. Bombing ISIS with napalm sounds about right. It certainly would be hard to return to Canada with your Allah beard burnt off.

Go4Long
02-07-2015, 01:06 PM
They're fighting terrorism with war. I guess it really depends on your views on it from there. I personally think that ISIS fucked up in a huge way by thinking they could fuck with Jordan. Jordan has F-16's, F-5's, attack choppers, tanks, and a serious special forces contingent.

The problem is they picked a couple of fights over the last little while and got no takers, which led them to believe they were never going to get a serious response to their terrorism douche baggery.

Thales of Miletus
02-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
They're fighting terrorism with war. I guess it really depends on your views on it from there. I personally think that ISIS fucked up in a huge way by thinking they could fuck with Jordan. Jordan has F-16's, F-5's, attack choppers, tanks, and a serious special forces contingent.

The problem is they picked a couple of fights over the last little while and got no takers, which led them to believe they were never going to get a serious response to their terrorism douche baggery.

They should fight terrorism with the measles. It worked in Disneyland.

turbotrip
02-09-2015, 01:38 AM

Three of the world's largest state sponsors of terrorism: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and, oddly enough, China.

wow u seem better informed than the CIA, spewing facts like that

01RedDX
02-09-2015, 06:02 AM

turbotrip
02-09-2015, 09:19 AM

wow u seem more ignorant than usual, spewing comments like that
Nice to see u posting proof backing up ur "facts" as usual when u get called out :rolleyes:

01RedDX
02-09-2015, 11:26 AM

A790
02-09-2015, 11:31 AM

Why would I bother composing a reply when you will put as much thought and effort into reading it as you put into your indignant little one-sentence replies?

When you can't even be bothered to look up easily verifiable facts and just childishly blurt the word "spew" and put the word facts in quotes? Yeah, no, thanks. :rolleyes:
Well, to be fair, I was interested in the point you were making but it doesn't seem very defensible now.

01RedDX
02-09-2015, 11:51 AM

A790
02-09-2015, 11:58 AM

I am not sure if you mean defeasible or defensible as there's a major difference so I can't respond at this point but if you are looking for some context, turbotrip is one of those guys who likes to pop into the middle of a conversation with a quick little ad-hom like "you guys are all ignorant" or some bullshit term like "Islamaphobe!" and then disappear. He is not interested in debate, his mind is made up and closed to considering that which runs counter to his conditioning.
Defensible. Been one of those mornings.

Nitro5
02-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by A790

Defensible. Been one of those mornings.

Prove it

turbotrip
02-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by A790

Well, to be fair, I was interested in the point you were making but it doesn't seem very defensible now.

lol @ 01RedDX actually being able to backup any of his "facts"

proving "state sponsored terrorism" from the 2 countries whose governments have done the most in the region AGAINST the terrorists would be a very impressive feat!

Thales of Miletus
02-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

lol @ 01RedDX actually being able to backup any of his "facts"

proving "state sponsored terrorism" from the 2 countries whose governments have done the most in the region AGAINST the terrorists would be a very impressive feat!

Say what?

Saudis are against terrorism?

You do realize that Bin Laden was a Saudi and the vast majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi. Recently 9/11 funding can be tied to the Saudi government, namely Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud.

01RedDX
02-09-2015, 02:00 PM

turbotrip
02-09-2015, 02:16 PM

In addition, Saudi Arabia continues to directly sponsor the most violent terror groups in the world including ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, etc.

according to....?
remember u are referring to "state sponsored" so don't dig up individuals- show us the gov'ts of Saudi Arabia & Pakistan supporting

Thales of Miletus
02-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

according to....?
remember u are referring to "state sponsored" so don't dig up individuals- show us the gov'ts of Saudi Arabia & Pakistan supporting

Why does he have to show you, when you could access the internet and find out for yourself. When people make an interesting point, I investigate the point before I respond. This is called being informed.

You are questioning whether or not Pakistan is dangerous to the world? Wakey wakey.