PDA

View Full Version : Free: 500GB Seagate 3.5" IDE Hard Drive *GONE*

Zero102
02-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Free: 1 Seagate 7200.10 3.5" Hard Drive
http://i.imgur.com/qc9Rr4r.jpg

This is a drive Seagate sent me to replace a drive that I had warrantied (so it is a certified repaired drive). I've put about 4 years on it (I think it's showing ~35000 hours and ~190 power cycles) in my file server, though honestly it's mostly just sat there idle but powered on since it was part of an array that is just used for long term local storage.
I was doing some upgrades and have now replaced this drive with a few shiny new 4TB drives. Doing a check of the SMART info on it shows 0 reallocated sectors and 0 uncorrectable read errors and gets a clean bill of health so in my books it's good to go I just don't have any need for it any more.

I'm not asking anything for the drive but I'm also lazy and I am not willing to deliver it.

I am located in Royal Oak and am available to have you pick the drive up after 5PM on a week night or varied hours on the weekend. Alternatively I work downtown near 7th street and 8th avenue (near the Nexen building) and can meet up at my building around lunch time (11am-1pm).

Please PM to make arrangements if you are interested.

Zero102
02-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Well that was popular!
Tentatively taken!

Zero102
02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the interest - the drive is now gone!