PDA

View Full Version : Billionaire Lui Han executed in China.

ZenOps
02-10-2015, 12:38 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11399732/China-executes-Ferrari-loving-billionaire-gangster.html

Too much money I guess. Sort of like Khadafi.

He did threaten to buy up "a billion tons of uranium" at one point in time. Which was an idle threat as the world only produces 66,000 tons of uranium per year, and refines a miniscule fraction of that.

Mind you, you only need 115 pounds to produce a nuke.

J.M.
02-10-2015, 12:55 AM
All that money and he never thought about getting his teeth fixed?

TomcoPDR
02-10-2015, 01:42 AM
What about the conspiracy these multi million/billion tycoons would just pay off stunt doubles taking their place? (jail time, execution). Or just completely buy their way out of it (makes it to media to make public feel good government is curbing corruption, but the guy gets brand new identity, lose/keep half fortune, life goes on)

ZenOps
02-10-2015, 06:41 AM
I look at the parallels to US citizens.

"tyrannised local people and seriously harmed the local economic and social order" is a crime in China.

Technically, if you look at a lot of his earlier dealings short of murder (of which he claimed he was framed) it looks a lot like the career of someone like Donald Trump. Which is no suprise to me, but may be to others.

ZenOps
02-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
What about the conspiracy these multi million/billion tycoons would just pay off stunt doubles taking their place? (jail time, execution). Or just completely buy their way out of it (makes it to media to make public feel good government is curbing corruption, but the guy gets brand new identity, lose/keep half fortune, life goes on)

Let me guess... All Chinese people kind of look the same ;)

96nWItQPfiI

GQBalla
02-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by J.M.

Why would he when he can buy and have whatever he wants?

clem24
02-10-2015, 09:51 AM

You're not Asian are you? ;)

Asian people, in Asia, only visit the dentist when their teeth falls out.

J.M.
02-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

Why would he when he can buy and have whatever he wants?

Yeah he could have bought himself some new teeth

J.M.
02-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by clem24

You're not Asian are you? ;)

Asian people, in Asia, only visit the dentist when their teeth falls out.

What's the point of going to the dentist when you're teeth have already fallen out lol

GQBalla
02-10-2015, 10:36 AM

Yeah he could have bought himself some new teeth

China is different. They don't care what people think. They do whatever they want.

blownz
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
^ that explains some of the horribly modded vehicles lol

suntan
02-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Oh I thought headline said billions of Lui Han killed.

Kloubek
02-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

China is different. They don't care what people think. They do whatever they want.

True enough. I saw some pictures of the pollution in China this weekend and it was awful. It's retarded what those people do to the environment.

(Not saying Canada is the glowing benchmark of environmental conservation either, but we're a far cry from China)

suntan
02-10-2015, 11:10 AM
China's (and the rest of Asia) been fucking the environment for thousands of years. And they're still there. That's why Asians think hippy white men are full of shit.

clem24
02-10-2015, 11:30 AM

What's the point of going to the dentist when you're teeth have already fallen out lol

Dentures.

My dad avoids the dentist like the plague LOL. Blames teeth cleaning for loosening his teeth. :D