PDA

View Full Version : Most filthy car in AB, maybe world.

16hypen3sp
02-15-2015, 06:49 AM
Even had chicken scraps in those rotisserie chicken containers you get at grocery stores. Filled to the roof with garbage!

Spotted in the Galaxy Cinemas parking lot in Gasoline Alley, Red Deer County.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj186/manandmachinex411/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbe02d441.jpg (http://s272.photobucket.com/user/manandmachinex411/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbe02d441.jpg.html)

spikerS
02-15-2015, 07:05 AM
well, at least it is in there, and not strewn all over the highways.

16hypen3sp
02-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by spikerS
well, at least it is in there, and not strewn all over the highways.

This is true.

Fly Fishin'
02-15-2015, 08:47 AM
There was a ratty old pick up that I would see every now and in the Lions park area was pack full of carnival plush toys. The bed had a topper and it was packed with the same. Sounds bad but I would love to watch them all fly in a roll over....

78si
02-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Typical horder. There is a guy in the crescent heights area that has 4/5 cars eternally street parked packed with garbage.

CanmoreOrLess
02-15-2015, 09:57 AM
Coming this fall to NatGeo, "Hoarders on Four Wheels". I have a guy down the street, black Lexus 250, washes it once a season and the interior has plenty of garbage, sports bags, McD trash, etc. Hard to tell a hoarder from the homeless though. The chicken eater above has a built in chicken fat catcher, the wooly steering wheel cover. Who needs napkins?

AE92_TreunoSC
02-15-2015, 10:27 AM
I've had the displeasure of working on a few cars like that during my career.

The people are NUTS. They have serious social issues and don't really recognize their own sanitary issue. One called me a knuckle dragging barbarian recently haha.

sr20s14zenki
02-15-2015, 11:14 AM
There is a guy like that living in Crossfield here. He has an acreage outside of town. Every vehicle i see him in, is full to the roof with "stuff" and there is only enough room for a driver. Apparently, he is a super smart guy tho, very learned (my mom knows of him, more her generation). He was burned in a fire, visible burns to his face, so im assuming that was his traumatic moment that caused his mental problems.

I try not to judge people with mental illness anymore (i used to be guilty of this, the whole "buck up" thing). I recently had a bout with mental illness and know what it's like. Im done judging. Don't look down on these people, it could happen to anybody.

mr2mike
02-15-2015, 12:13 PM
Yep. Hoarder.
Knew of this lady in Kensington. She had a house. It was too full so she lived in her car outside the house and the car was messier then the posted pic. Unsure if she actually drove the car. Only would see her sitting in the car constantly. Sad really and she was quite alright in what she had.
Always wondered what happened to her. I would assume the obvious.
Her parcel of land was worth easily half a million too.

Canucks3322
02-15-2015, 12:18 PM
Isn't that just like any woman's car? My gf frequently spills coffee all over her car and doesn't even bother wiping it. Want to eat some greasy McDonald's on your car ride? No problem! Go right ahead! Dropped a fry under the seat, meh......i find a lot of women treat their vehicles like pigsties which is odd because they are obsessed with their homes being clean?

16hypen3sp
02-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
The chicken eater above has a built in chicken fat catcher, the wooly steering wheel cover. Who needs napkins?

Lol.

italianstylez
02-16-2015, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Canucks3322
Isn't that just like any woman's car? My gf frequently spills coffee all over her car and doesn't even bother wiping it. Want to eat some greasy McDonald's on your car ride? No problem! Go right ahead! Dropped a fry under the seat, meh......i find a lot of women treat their vehicles like pigsties which is odd because they are obsessed with their homes being clean?
This . Keep my car spotless , yelled at for not cleaning something in house, get in her car front passenger footwell loaded with crap, I used to clean it out but gave up and only drive my car now .

OneGreasyHobo
02-16-2015, 01:08 AM
Kinda potato picture, but the passenger seat was also overflowing with smoke butts. I worked with this guy.

http://i.imgur.com/lPtVXoM.jpg (http://imgur.com/lPtVXoM)

Interesting dude he was...

codetrap
02-16-2015, 09:53 AM
I don't understand people like this. I think they simply don't value themselves. The way I look at it is this. I have to spend my time (life) working to make money to pay for things. Therefore these things represent a portion of my life. Since I value my life, I value these things. I don't carry it to the extreme of course, but I do my best to take care of my things so I don't have to spend more of my life replacing them. Or maybe they're taking it to the extreme? *shrug*

Dumbass17
02-16-2015, 09:58 AM
I find it absolutely disgusting when a girl has a dirty car. I dated this girl and let her use my old car because I had night a new one. I needed to use it one day and found 14 half empty water bottles. I know it's better than cigarette butt but still!
A friend of mine had the most disgusting car as well, we joke about it with her but it still makes me think she probably has a dirty bush to match

Shlade
02-16-2015, 10:17 AM
I once had the displeasure of having to detail a customers Dodge Charger that looked like this. I was a little younger and never thought to say anything then but if I was doing that now I'd tell the owner how much of a pig they are and would have refused cleaning it

OneGreasyHobo
02-16-2015, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I'd imagine these are mental problems... I could not imagine what the car smelt like inside.. We all kinda jokingly (but not really) always asked the guy if he showered today.. or ever..

Car was a rusted out datsun, looked like it came straight from pick your part.

Would be an interesting study... Dirty cars compared to Dirty snatches

So far my experience can confirm that.
:poosie:

Graham_A_M
02-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
I don't understand people like this. I think they simply don't value themselves. The way I look at it is this. I have to spend my time (life) working to make money to pay for things. Therefore these things represent a portion of my life. Since I value my life, I value these things. I don't carry it to the extreme of course, but I do my best to take care of my things so I don't have to spend more of my life replacing them. Or maybe they're taking it to the extreme? *shrug*

Agreed. All my cars bikes and trucks are mint and super clean. Frick I hate body damage or filthy cars... it's embarrassing for me to be seen in it

klumsy_tumbler
02-17-2015, 11:59 AM
As a female, I can honestly say that it is true that girls usually have the messiest cars. They don't think of it as anything more than transportation from A to B.

However, personally, I don't like people eating in my car and I am one of those nazis that rage on people if they leave any sort of garbage or mess. My car also gets detailed at least twice a month. OCD tendencies override typical female behaviours any day of the week haha. :rolleyes: