PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T?

ipeefreely
02-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Going to take a look at one on the weekend... 78,760 km and asking about 16K at the VW dealer.

It will be my daily driver... so I'm looking for a car that reasonably good on gas, reliable but have a few nicer features inside... used for around $15,000 or so.

Any major problems with the newer Passats? I know the older ones had many issues. I'm still doing some research but I thought I'd ask here.

Is the 2L turbo with the 6 speed auto pretty stout? Anything I should look out for?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

FullFledgedYYC
02-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Looks like a pretty clean car... maybe see if they have any service history on it to see if the DSG transmission flush was done at 60k.... it is a trade in, so possibly a long time customer.

Other then that I would jump on it quick if you like it... Norden is a high volume dealer and moves stuff QUICK.

ipeefreely
02-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Yup, it was nice and clean only a few small scratches and a mark on the headliner that their going to fix for me!

I pick it up tomorrow! :D

There were two other people that wanted to see it when I popped in on Saturday morning so I was lucky I got there early. I missed a nice wagon that Southgate VW had! :(

It's only the comfortline so I'll miss a few of the bells and whistles that my old car had other than that I'm pretty happy! :thumbsup:

Canucks3322
02-22-2015, 10:34 PM
2.0 l turbo eh. ... loud like a diesel. .. only complaint I have so far. ..