PDA

View Full Version : Accountant Recomendations

nonofyobiz
02-19-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm looking for some recommendations for an accountant this year as the last one I used kinda screwed me over. I can't stand an unaccountable accountant lol
If it were just personal stuff I'd use one of the tax software applications available but this year and going forward I have a small home based business to add in there and I have no idea how to do all that stuff myself. it's all fairly straight forward I think.

So anyone have someone they have used in the past and have had a good experience with ?

I'd prefer someone that is going to charge a fair price and hopefully be in the south.

thanks!

Masked Bandit
02-19-2015, 10:22 AM
Dorward & Company is who we use for our corporate & personal stuff but they're up in the NE (32 Ave). But it can all be done via email, I've only been to their office twice in four years.

7thgenvic
02-19-2015, 11:01 AM
www.truenorthaccounting.com

Small firm. Owner is a CA CBV Tons of experience and VERY well priced and accountable! He's awesome!

tpurcell4
02-19-2015, 01:20 PM
We recommend SDSA www.sdsaent.ca. They are a small firm, with a couple book keepers and two accountants based in Cranston. Great people, very personable, and well adept with small businesses. Talk to Sharon. Her number is 403.230.3723.

Best of luck on your business!

carson blocks
02-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
Dorward & Company is who we use for our corporate & personal stuff but they're up in the NE (32 Ave). But it can all be done via email, I've only been to their office twice in four years.

I'll second this. Great recommendation MB.

asp integra
02-19-2015, 03:03 PM
I have been using Catalyst (Dave McLellan) for my business and personal for years, would highly recommend