PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Auto Connection

move
02-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Anyone have any experience with Calgary Auto Connection? I know that sometimes smaller dealerships may be a better experience then bigger dealerships given that they may need to work harder in order to acquire business and sustain in the long run, but at the same time, they also don't have the reputation.

So I was just wondering if someone can shed some insight or past experience with Calgary Auto Connection.

Thanks beyond.

EDIT: Or any recommendations on reputable used car dealerships?

gpomp
02-23-2015, 09:33 AM
Definitely one of the better used car dealerships in town.

BAB Inc
02-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Great selection in vehicles. Just make sure you check the carproof!

ichewyou
02-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Most of the cars there have repairs on their carproof, bunch of awesome nice guys there!

jaeden
02-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Had a pretty good experience there last summer. Didn't end up buying but took a few test drives. Had a nice, low pressure chat with the guy working there about the vehicles they had on the lot.

From what I've seen they have a decent reputation.

relyt92
02-23-2015, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by jaeden
Had a pretty good experience there last summer. Didn't end up buying but took a few test drives. Had a nice, low pressure chat with the guy working there about the vehicles they had on the lot.

From what I've seen they have a decent reputation. Same experience, been there twice looking at different vehicles and had nothing bad to say either time. Didn't buy anything from them though.