PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wahoo RFKLT bike computer

lilmira
02-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Wahoo RFLKT (http://www.wahoofitness.com/devices/wahoo-rflkt-iphone-powered-bike-computer.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA37CnBRChp7e-pM2Mzp0BEiQAlSxQCBkkILMC-0qN-Gq4K-REeqKkMz-BTYnm8OJ5vfdbOpoaAg8A8P8HAQ) for 50 bucks. Mint condition, had it for about a year.

If you don't know what this is, it's basically a display for cycling. It's technically not a bike computer, your smart phone is. Your phone collects all the data from your sensors, speed, cadence, heart rate, power, etc, the RFLKT displays it. So why bother? Well, the battery on your phone won't last too long if you keep the display on. Secondly, by having a separate display, you can put your phone in your pocket. It uses bluetooth 4.0 and it works with Wahoo Fitness and Strava app. It comes with a few mounting options.

Known problems? It freezes once every blue moon. Not big of a problem to deter me from using it and not the reason I'm selling it neither. In fact I bought a newer version RFLKT+ since my new bike comes with ANT+ sensors and I need ANT+ bridge for my Iphone.

No I don't take stray cat for trade and I don't deliver.