PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Sales

G
03-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Anyone work sales for Nissan here?

Please pm me.

jampack
11-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Bumping. Looking for a salesman for Nissan. Anyone here or had positive experience with? I heard Brasso is the best dealership here in Calgary so maybe I would prefer that dealership. Thanks!

Xtrema
11-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by jampack
Bumping. Looking for a salesman for Nissan. Anyone here or had positive experience with? I heard Brasso is the best dealership here in Calgary so maybe I would prefer that dealership. Thanks!

At least for service, everyone who had problems with all other dealerships and Brasso always seems to be the solution.

jampack
11-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

At least for service, everyone who had problems with all other dealerships and Brasso always seems to be the solution.

Oh ok. I guess I'm just really looking for a good salesperson. We are starting to shop for SUV. Thanks!

relyt92
11-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Haven't had a lot of dealings with him, but Gene at Brasso seemed pretty solid when I was looking at a vehicle from him.

alien
11-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Brasso also owns Stadium Nissan now. I've bought my pumpfinder and armada from a guy names James Stewart there.

jampack
11-02-2015, 10:25 PM
I will check with him. Thanks!

redline
11-03-2015, 01:19 PM
+1 for Brasso very good dealership. I have bought my last 3 Nissans from them

jampack
11-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Bumping again. So I have visited Brasso Nissan but I find that the staff I call and email don't reply nor call me back at all (one of their financial directors - already been pre-approved for financing). Now I'm thinking to see if other dealerships could give me a better deal or would actually call me.

Any other dealerships (preferably south part of the city) you guys could recommend? And if you know anyone? Fishcreek? Thanks.

Team_Mclaren
11-17-2015, 01:45 PM
Tim Lam at Sunridge.

Lex350
11-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by alien
Brasso also owns Stadium Nissan now. I've bought my pumpfinder and armada from a guy names James Stewart there.

James Stewart? That's an unfortunate name to have in his industry. lol

alien
11-18-2015, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by rotten42

James Stewart? That's an unfortunate name to have in his industry. lol

Hah, i didn't even think of that.

jampack
11-29-2015, 06:52 PM
Another bump. I am now also helping a friend to decide which dealer he should go to. He has these questions:

Can you still back-out from a "deal" on the day of delivery? What is the rule/law about this? If another dealer suddenly offers you a much better price you want and it's pushing to the end of the month and you have delivery date in a couple days, can you still say no, I am not going for the deal anymore? What could happen if you did sign something that says, in hand writing where the quote of the deal is, it is sold and then you back out?

Thanks!

relyt92
11-29-2015, 11:20 PM
Another bump. I am now also helping a friend to decide which dealer he should go to. He has these questions:

Can you still back-out from a "deal" on the day of delivery? What is the rule/law about this? If another dealer suddenly offers you a much better price you want and it's pushing to the end of the month and you have delivery date in a couple days, can you still say no, I am not going for the deal anymore? What could happen if you did sign something that says, in hand writing where the quote of the deal is, it is sold and then you back out?

Thanks! If the contract is signed a deal is a deal. They may allow you to cancel for some fees.

Canucks3322
11-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Lol forgot about that James Stewart name ... Totally different guy.. Can vouch for him though, bought a Murano off him many years ago, also, the used car manager there is fair, sold a Nissan Juke to them, didn't rip off but gave me a decent price. Always great service in their service and parts department too.

zipdoa
11-30-2015, 12:54 PM

Thanks!

If deal is signed and you've left a deposit, and the dealer has met all their obligations and conditions, then you can still cancel - you just loose your deposit.

This situation is exactly why dealers always try to get the biggest deposit possible.

Aleks
11-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by relyt92
If the contract is signed a deal is a deal. They may allow you to cancel for some fees.

Depends on case by case basis. Lots of times dealer will return your deposit. Most are not in the game of taking peoples money as in the long run that doesn't do anything positive for the dealer. I can see them keeping the deposit if they are out a big chunk of money such as arranging a dealer to dealer transport across province or some such scenario.

zipdoa
11-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

Depends on case by case basis. Lots of times dealer will return your deposit. Most are not in the game of taking peoples money as in the long run that doesn't do anything positive for the dealer. I can see them keeping the deposit if they are out a big chunk of money such as arranging a dealer to dealer transport across province or some such scenario.

The dealer I worked for always kept deposits in cases of "buyers remorse". The only time they would return them, is if they were legally obligated to. All other situations, they would either force the sale or keep the deposit.