PDA

View Full Version : LF: Rockstar Energy Cola

harv91
03-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Hey guys
So apparently Rockstar has discontinued Rockstar Energy Cola, which sucks because it was my favourite energy drink.
Now I don't drink these on the regular, but whenever I'd feel bagged or tired this was my Go-To energy drink.

7-11 was the main place that always seemed to have these in stock but I had stopped by 3 different locations and apparently none had them in stock, so I did a quick google search and apparently Rockstar has recently discontinued it.

I am posting on here to see if anyone possibly has like a convenience store that sells them OR if you guys are out and about and see it if you could either Msg me and let me know where you saw it, or even grab like 10 of them I will pay you back and be very grateful.

They just got discontinued very recently so I am hoping there is still a few low key locations that may still have some cans floating around.

So I am going to post a picture so you can get an idea of what it looks like. Also the can has like a flat matte black finish to it so its not like the regular aluminum cans.

https://www.7-eleven.com/Content/Catalog/720_rockstar_energy_drink_16oz_energy_cola.png

Thanks Beyonders! :burnout:

firebane
03-16-2015, 05:43 AM
I have looked everywhere and no luck. I was given a couple of locations but one is a bust and the other in haven't had a chance to check yet.

danno
03-16-2015, 08:24 AM
I'll keep a lookout. 711 is the cheapest place for rockstars, to bad they discontinued them.

harv91
03-25-2015, 07:57 PM
Bump!
Still looking

Thaco
03-25-2015, 08:05 PM
looks like it was disco'd the end of 2013, good luck..

firebane
03-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
looks like it was disco'd the end of 2013, good luck..

Its around. I've found lots at the Petro Can in Gasoline Alley lol.

harv91
03-25-2015, 11:58 PM
from what i've read online it got discontinued in the US in 2013 but just recently in Canada.
I know for sure the smaller places in calgary should have some.
Just the 7/11 etc. i've been checking haven't

Boat
04-04-2015, 12:40 PM
I saw a bunch at Westbrook mall Walmart . In the cooler in the express checkout lineup . There was at least 8 cans.