PDA

View Full Version : FS: Injen Technology Replacement Air Filter New *SOLD*

SuperG3
03-09-2004, 10:23 AM
FS INJEN TECHNOLOGY REPLACEMENT FILTER, NEW AND STILL PLASTIC WRAPPED.

3" INLET AND HAS A BUILT IN VELOCITY STACK
THIS IS A HIGH FLOW FILTER. IN IMPORT TUNER'S INTAKE TESTS, THE SRI FROM INJEN MADE THE MOST POWER IN HP AND TORQUE.

$50
i also posted this in the mechanical parts section, don't know which one it should go in.

SuperG3
03-09-2004, 10:25 AM
FS INJEN TECHNOLOGY REPLACEMENT FILTER, NEW AND STILL PLASTIC WRAPPED. STAMPED IS THE "INJEN TECHNOLOGY" LOGO ON THE TOP OF THE FILTER (well it's raised lettering).

3" INLET AND HAS A BUILT IN VELOCITY STACK
THIS IS A HIGH FLOW FILTER. IN IMPORT TUNER'S INTAKE TESTS, THE SRI FROM INJEN MADE THE MOST POWER IN HP AND TORQUE.

$50

INITIALD
03-09-2004, 10:58 AM
$40?? and i will pick it up today or tonight!

gwkwan
03-09-2004, 02:42 PM
u know for the filter
injen is K&N
they r same filter
i fink $50 is too much
u could get a bigger K&N filter from mopar same that price too

SuperG3
03-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by gwkwan
u know for the filter
injen is K&N
they r same filter
i fink $50 is too much
u could get a bigger K&N filter from mopar same that price too

No they are not the same. Yes it's an oiled type filter, but import tuner magazine has tested air flow between K&N, JACKSON RACING, DC, AEM and INJEN. They all have different flow rates according to their tests. You should call Mopac too, $50 is not expensive. Universal filters are about $60 plus tax.

THIS IS A BIT FROM THEIR ARTICLE (IMPORT TUNER), K&N HAS THE LOWEST NUMBERS,

From there, we moved on to the intake systems themselves. When all was said and done, Injen posted the highest number on the Flowbench, at 351.4 CFM (see graph “Flowbench Results”). Interestingly, the cold-air intakes posted the lowest numbers, with DC Sports CAI coming in at 322.1 CFM and AEM flowing 323.2 CFM. The K&N Typhoon short-ram system flowed the lowest number of all the short-rams, barely beating out the cold-airs at 323.3.

gwkwan
03-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by SuperG3

No they are not the same. Yes it's an oiled type filter, but import tuner magazine has tested air flow between K&N, JACKSON RACING, DC, AEM and INJEN. They all have different flow rates according to their tests. You should call Mopac too, $50 is not expensive. Universal filters are about $60 plus tax.

THIS IS A BIT FROM THEIR ARTICLE (IMPORT TUNER), K&N HAS THE LOWEST NUMBERS,

From there, we moved on to the intake systems themselves. When all was said and done, Injen posted the highest number on the Flowbench, at 351.4 CFM (see graph “Flowbench Results?. Interestingly, the cold-air intakes posted the lowest numbers, with DC Sports CAI coming in at 322.1 CFM and AEM flowing 323.2 CFM. The K&N Typhoon short-ram system flowed the lowest number of all the short-rams, barely beating out the cold-airs at 323.3.
buddy i was talkin about the filter itself
the DC, AEM, n Injen
they all uses K&N filter

SuperG3
03-09-2004, 03:28 PM
ok then, anyways it's sold:thumbsup:

SuperG3
03-09-2004, 03:29 PM
sold