PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Chevy S10 or GMC S15

Graham_A_M
03-24-2015, 08:08 PM
EDIT: Found one on Kijiji for $400, complete with a 2" drop kit and LS(X) ready, thanks for the input though.

theken
03-24-2015, 09:07 PM
your taking a dirty route, are you staying open fender?

Graham_A_M
03-24-2015, 09:21 PM
No, using the stock fenders. If it was open fender I wouldn't care too much about the wheelbase since I can mount the rear axle almost anywhere, but while using the original fenders, they'd look out of place I'd I tried using an ex. Cab frame for it.

theken
03-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Have you thought about building your own? pick a part has loads of these, if you ever needed i am more than happy to come down and pull a body off a frame.

Graham_A_M
03-24-2015, 09:34 PM
Sure, shit. What would you want for this? Frick I wish I had a truck here (their all at the farm) so I may have to give spikerS a call to help load it onto a trailer and take it away. I really wanted one with all the electrical there since at that point it's just plug and play for the new build. I assume can just piece one about to go to the crusher, re install the parts taken (that I need) and call it a day. I haven't forgotten about those late 40 ' s to early 50 ' s trucks you want, just so Frickin busy as of right now:nut: