PDA

View Full Version : Dan Bilzerian

Pages : [1] 2

89coupe
03-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Anyone read about this guy, lives an over the top bachelor lifestyle. His Instagram photos are hilarious.

https://instagram.com/danbilzerian

RickDaTuner
03-30-2015, 05:58 PM
He's the male version of a Kardashian...

I just want his G63 AMG 6X6

sr20s14zenki
03-30-2015, 05:58 PM
He's pretty funny nHaha. Funny story about his heart attacks too... :poosie:

89coupe
03-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
He's the male version of a Kardashian...

I just want his G63 AMG 6X6

Yeh from what I have read his fortune came from his Dad.

The guy is hilarious though.

killramos
03-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Wasn't his dad connected to Enron or something? Went to jail over it?

He just has to much money and likes to pretend he earned it playing poker.

Kardashian with a cock is a perfect way to word it lol.

Best thing you can do is pretend he doesn't exist.

J.M.
03-30-2015, 06:12 PM
This guy is living the life lol

lasimmon
03-30-2015, 06:20 PM
Probably lives the life every male dreams. Contrary to what they tell you.

Tik-Tok
03-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon
Probably lives the life every male dreams.

I totally dream of kicking women in the head in clubs.

He's rich, and I'd love his wealth, but he's also a nutcase, and is going to die of health problems sooner than later.

89coupe
03-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Two heart attacks in 5 days, nuts, haha.

NjR0fqSzcpc

89coupe
03-30-2015, 06:29 PM
-wAB11GndpY

Dumbass17
03-31-2015, 11:36 AM
he's a douche
sure i'm jealous of his lifestyle but he's 5'9" so i win

well not really

help me im' poor

JRSC00LUDE
03-31-2015, 11:46 AM
Yeah, his money is great but man he portrays himself as a massive cunt. I highly doubt he'll live to 50.

All that being said, I wouldn't turn down a chance to party with him! :bigpimp:

birdman86
03-31-2015, 12:17 PM
Add me to the hate train, but mostly cause I'm jealous - who wouldn't want to be banging strippers, shooting guns, flying private and partying with steve aoki as needed?

Kind of funny how he paid Lone Survivor to give him a role, then they cut his part down to a one liner so he sued them for his money back. Probably a bit of a testament to his character :rofl:

bjstare
03-31-2015, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
he's a douche
sure i'm jealous of his lifestyle but he's 5'9" so i win

I'm not entirely jealous of him, but I agree with your comments haha.

rx7boi
03-31-2015, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by birdman86
Add me to the hate train, but mostly cause I'm jealous - who wouldn't want to be banging strippers, shooting guns, flying private and partying with steve aoki as needed?

Kind of funny how he paid Lone Survivor to give him a role, then they cut his part down to a one liner so he sued them for his money back. Probably a bit of a testament to his character :rofl:

:rofl: I didn't know about that one...though he's a scene for John Wick!

This dude is living the life, I'd love to be up to my beard in pussy every single day.

Sugarphreak
03-31-2015, 02:51 PM

zipdoa
03-31-2015, 02:58 PM
There's so much more to life than living vicariously through celebrity media.

This guy is not the first, nor the last of his kind. Jealously works the opposite way you want it to.

There's something empty about requiring attention and acknowledgement for every event in your life.

Fuck it. AMG 6x6's are sweet :D

J.M.
03-31-2015, 03:03 PM
That one girl he keeps around is :love:

89coupe
03-31-2015, 03:57 PM
I figured you guys might like the lifestyle since there are so many self proclaiming "ballers" on here.:bigpimp:

I would have to give this guy the title of ultimate "baller". haha

TomcoPDR
03-31-2015, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
I figured you guys might like the lifestyle since there are so many self proclaiming "ballers" on here.:bigpimp:

I say this is just as baller

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/152820/the-performance-shop-crews-night-at-pure-nightclub-in-las-vegas-vip-style/

M.alex
03-31-2015, 04:05 PM

not hard to do when your dad stole a few hundred million...and that's back when 9 figures meant something :rofl:

read about his dad's past, it's interesting to say the least.

89coupe
03-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I say this is just as baller

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/152820/the-performance-shop-crews-night-at-pure-nightclub-in-las-vegas-vip-style/

Those were some fun times, I think I did Halloween in Vegas 3 or 4 years in a row. Oh to be young again, haha.

89coupe
03-31-2015, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

not hard to do when your dad stole a few hundred million...and that's back when 9 figures meant something :rofl:

read about his dad's past, it's interesting to say the least.

Well yah, hence his lifestyle. I think if he had to work his ass of for it he wouldn't be blowing through it like it was growing on a tree in his back yard.

Tik-Tok
03-31-2015, 04:23 PM

Those were some fun times, I think I did Halloween in Vegas 3 or 4 years in a row. Oh to be young again, haha.

Where's all the pics?

A790
03-31-2015, 04:36 PM
God damn does this guy know how to live.

JAYMEZ
03-31-2015, 05:11 PM
I think guy is a douche hah. And his dad fucked over so many people

89coupe
03-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Where's all the pics?

They got deleted when I sold www.performance-shop.com to the new owners, as they switched servers.

heavyfuel
03-31-2015, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
I think guy is a douche hah. And his dad fucked over so many people

Dunno about his dad but X2 on the douche, didn't he fail SEAL training or something?

I wouldn't switch places with this guy even if I could.

TomcoPDR
03-31-2015, 07:04 PM

They got deleted when I sold www.performance-shop.com to the new owners, as they switched servers.

Reload plz :bigpimp:

BandW
03-31-2015, 09:36 PM
whooptie do

403Gemini
03-31-2015, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

Dunno about his dad but X2 on the douche, didn't he fail SEAL training or something?

I wouldn't switch places with this guy even if I could.

Honorably discharged I believe a week before finishing - details are unclear/vague.

Is he a douche? Yeah

Will he live to 50? Unlikely

Would I love to live his lifestyle even if i knew I'd be dead by 50? Sure :poosie:

I just think having enough money to do WHATEVER you want would be amazing. I dont think i'd have an instagram account broadcasting all my exploits , but yeah, I'd have some fun if I were in his position lol

msommers
04-01-2015, 12:03 AM
How did his dad get all that money?

Instagram is full of endlessly hot chicks. Hilarious that you can pay so many to do whatever you want with. Self respect score: -1,000,000. But I guess you can brag to your friends that you banged a rich guy in his private jet 60,000ft in the air. Once.

nismodrifter
04-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Do we have a yawn smiley?

Zero fuks given.

sputnik
04-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by msommers
How did his dad get all that money?

He was a corporate takeover expert who violated a number of tax laws and security laws and found himself "bankrupt" and in prison for a number of years.

The reason "bankrupt" is in quotes is that guys like this have a way of hiding money and a good portion of it was put into trust funds for his sons and the rest was hidden. The guy made hundreds of millions of dollars however in the end only paid back about a small fraction of the $300M he owed.

Definitely a corporate scumbag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian

lasimmon
04-01-2015, 04:52 PM
His PSA for getting arrested:

http://www.firstslice.com/dan-bilzerian-psa/?mb=slice001

Robin Goodfellow
04-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon
His PSA for getting arrested:

http://www.firstslice.com/dan-bilzerian-psa/?mb=slice001

What a douche.

I love his life, and love the girls he bangs, but kind of annoyed at how he handled his court obligations.

His PSA was pretty well a slap on the wrist, and you'd think he'd approach the matter with some sense of gratitude, but on his PSA, his monotone makes one think of an insolent and unrepentant child.

kertejud2
04-03-2015, 08:50 PM
I'd say this guy would probably be the anti-Bilzerian

sadOfmkTtpw

I'd say I envy this guy more, but different strokes for different folks.

max_boost
04-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Live life in the fast lane.

What it would be like to have a 100million dollars damnnnnn

jdmXSI
04-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2
I'd say this guy would probably be the anti-Bilzerian

sadOfmkTtpw

I'd say I envy this guy more, but different strokes for different folks.

Agreed!

revelations
04-04-2015, 01:06 AM
Criminal, Hookers, blow, private jets ..... die at 50.

Some would want it this way .... some dont.

rob the knob
04-04-2015, 06:32 AM
seems like guy has no friends, only people he pays. i think guy may not be very happy.

he wanted to be navy seal bad. couldn't make it and couldn't buy it.

only respect guy gets, from prostitutes and young boys who think he is cool. good for him, if he is happy.

ap2s2k
04-04-2015, 07:50 AM
money dont buy happiness

Speed_69
04-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by ap2s2k
money dont buy happiness
Neither does poverty.

Jordan Belfort: "I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man, and I choose rich every fucking time."

revelations
04-04-2015, 03:34 PM
^ "poverty" as we know it is unique to modern humans.

Pre-contact Natives and jungle tribes didnt have this problem and my bet is that most lived happier, healthier lives than many modern humans IMO. :)

SKR
04-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by revelations
^ "poverty" as we know it is unique to modern humans.

Pre-contact Natives and jungle tribes didnt have this problem and my bet is that most lived happier, healthier lives than many modern humans IMO. :)

They didn't have pants. I can't imagine you'd be happy on any level with sand blowing up your dick hole.

Disoblige
04-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by SKR

They didn't have pants. I can't imagine you'd be happy on any level with sand blowing up your dick hole.
Fuck pants.
http://kealy.com/PHOTO-SITE/line.jpg

Kobe
04-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

He was a corporate takeover expert who violated a number of tax laws and security laws and found himself "bankrupt" and in prison for a number of years.

The reason "bankrupt" is in quotes is that guys like this have a way of hiding money and a good portion of it was put into trust funds for his sons and the rest was hidden. The guy made hundreds of millions of dollars however in the end only paid back about a small fraction of the $300M he owed.

Definitely a corporate scumbag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian

I think he took well over 300mill.. Dan had an interview on Howard Stern he said he made 50mill last year playing in underground games (This is what he wants to get taxed on)

1YwHB9urK6s

If anyone is ever bored you should listen to the Howard Stern interview...

His def a character and a half, has a really sick lifestyle. He actually got famous from his cats instagram. There is a huge thread on another website.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/dan-bilzerians-very-own-containment-thread-all-things-bilzerian-go-here-1390591/

Ok so the bellagio hooker incident went as follows... I was hanging at bellagio with a girl I was dating at the time(who wouldn't lick my ass), so I ordered 3 hookers up to my room who I figured would. The girl I was dating at the time wanted to drink and party, so I sent her down to the baccarat bar to hang with some of my friends, I told her I was tired and didn't want to be disturbed.

Flash forward 50 minutes 3 hookers arrive at my door step... 2 passed inspection and the other was sent home. Services were discussed, as was the licking of my ass, we came to terms and then they instructed me to get naked. As anyone who knows me can vouch, I always leap at the opportunity to get naked. This was different, b/c they wouldnt take off any clothes till I got totally naked. Cliff note- I had been doing more blow than Rick James in his prime, and taken enough xanax to kill a full grown wilderbeast so I perhaps wasn't thinking totally clearly. This being said I was fully convinced they were trying to take the money I had already paid them and bolt as soon as i got naked, being that most wouldn't give chase w/o clothes.

I started arguing with them and they got belligerent and one said she was going to call her pimp to kill me. I took her flip phone and broke it in 2 and threw it on the ground, the other one jumped on my back from behind like some kind of a ****ing flying squirrel and tried to choke me. I did an osoto-gari judo throw and sent her ass crashing into my dresser, then the other crazy hooker ran at me, I didn't even really think about it I just reacted with some kind of coked up mule kick and sent her doing a back flip over the bed. I grabbed her purse and retrieved my 900 dollars, the first hooker then started clawing my back and punching me. I grabbed her with one arm and her purse with the other and threw her into the hall. As soon as I turned around, a book came flying threw the air and hit me in the face.

I yell at her to get out of my room, she refuses and goes for my blow, that was the last straw I grab her by her hair and drag her out of my room and throw her in the hall, I give her one last kick in the ribs and then run back to my room to do another line and dispose of the evidence.

I had been getting killed in the pit, so I called my host and explained that I had been attacked and robbed by wild hookers and I needed them removed asap. He understood the situation and sent security to remove the unruly patrons. Best part was when my girl came to the room she explained how she had seen the craziest thing in the world. She is like there was 2 crazy strippers that looked like they had been beat up, yelling as they were being dragged out. I acted surprised and said no way seriously???

botox
10-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Yeah, his money is great but man he portrays himself as a massive cunt. I highly doubt he'll live to 50.

All that being said, I wouldn't turn down a chance to party with him! :bigpimp:

Here's your chance, don't let it slip away!! Win a VIP Trip to Cabo with Dan Bilzerian Playing Fantasy Football

https://www.draftkings.com/blitz

ZenOps
10-25-2015, 09:06 PM
I've thought about living large.

If you survive to 35 without blowing a huge wad, there is a good chance that a bank will lend you quite a bit on the personal equivalent of a 30-year bond. Then you can just burn it all and have a nice debtpile by the time you are 65.

After which, if you can't pay it back who really cares?

My friend from highschool had his first myocardial infarction at age 43. It does make you wonder if you should be living and just completely forget about saving sometimes.

BTW: Bellagio is overrated, I also hear that their underground parking is a carbon monoxide death trap.

Robin Goodfellow
10-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps

The funny thing is that any middle class canadian is already "living large", but when presented with guys like Bilzerian, we're reminded of what we don't have, and forget what we do have.

And truly, I don't know that he has anything noteworthy, other than being able to take consumerism to the next level.

I can go out tonight, get a massage, have an aweseome meal cooked for me by a professional, drink some fancy drinks... Come home safely, and sleep in warmth, comfort, and safety.

freshprince1
10-26-2015, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow

The funny thing is that any middle class canadian is already "living large", but when presented with guys like Bilzerian, we're reminded of what we don't have, and forget what we do have.

And truly, I don't know that he has anything noteworthy, other than being able to take consumerism to the next level.

I can go out tonight, get a massage, have an aweseome meal cooked for me by a professional, drink some fancy drinks... Come home safely, and sleep in warmth, comfort, and safety.

What? No beating of crazy hookers?

(see above for reference)

Tik-Tok
10-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1

What? No beating of crazy hookers?
(see above for reference)

Well, us middle classers can still beat up a hooker, we just won't get away with it as easily.

timdog
10-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps

If you survive to 35 without blowing a huge wad, there is a good chance that a bank will lend you quite a bit on the personal equivalent of a 30-year bond. Then you can just burn it all and have a nice debtpile by the time you are 65.

After which, if you can't pay it back who really cares?

My friend from highschool had his first myocardial infarction at age 43. It does make you wonder if you should be living and just completely forget about saving sometimes.

BTW: Bellagio is overrated, I also hear that their underground parking is a carbon monoxide death trap.

spoken from a guy who doesn't have kids, obviously.

max_boost
07-12-2017, 05:18 PM
is at Cowboys tonight.

Money buys happiness for sure. haha

JRSC00LUDE
07-12-2017, 05:22 PM
That guy is still a "thing"?

killramos
07-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Not gunna lie. I was expecting this bump to be about him being dead :rofl:

eblend
07-12-2017, 05:50 PM

Haha, me too! The lifestyle of the rich and famous usually ends up that way.

Hallowed_point
07-13-2017, 11:38 AM

I give him another year tops.

ZenOps
07-13-2017, 12:19 PM
With all that coke, its going to preserve him just like Charlie Sheen.

NoSup4U
07-13-2017, 01:15 PM
With all that coke, its going to preserve him just like Charlie Sheen.

He's already had at least one party/ coke induced heart attack (possibly 2?) I remember watching an interview a few years ago and he was just laughing it off.

Dude is loving life, that's for sure

Rocket1k78
07-13-2017, 03:30 PM
LOL i was expecting this bump to be something bad too

Dude is loving life, that's for sure

Hell yeah!

seems like guy has no friends, only people he pays. i think guy may not be very happy.

he wanted to be navy seal bad. couldn't make it and couldn't buy it.

only respect guy gets, from prostitutes and young boys who think he is cool. good for him, if he is happy.

Bahahaha I know this if from 2 years ago but this post just goes to show how jealous some people are. I listened to a podcast he was on and he actually made it almost to the end of Seal camp and the fact you even got into seal camp should earn respect no?

beyond_ban
07-13-2017, 10:01 PM
Literal hookers and blow lifestyle, i guess he is making the most of his limited years on this planet.

killramos
07-14-2017, 06:59 AM
Apparently some imbecile let Dan tattoo his signature onto him right in the Cowboys tent. wtf is wrong with people these days...

89coupe
07-14-2017, 02:01 PM
I was there on Wednesday, it was hilarious watching him walk in with an enterouge of fans. He is a really small guy in person, maybe 5'8" at best. He looked bored up on the stage.

Diplo was awesome, so many young kids though, packed like sardines. The young girls these days leave nothing to the imagination, was shocked at some of the outfits.

killramos
07-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Come on stampede is hair of the dog compared to this guy's average day. No shit he was bored.

Sugarphreak
07-14-2017, 02:14 PM

sexualbanana
07-14-2017, 02:40 PM
Come on stampede is hair of the dog compared to this guy's average day. No shit he was bored.

One of his boys is apparently dating a girl from Calgary. Not just mashing, but legitimately dating. Whatever that entails these days.

revelations
07-14-2017, 03:09 PM
I listened to a podcast he was on and he actually made it almost to the end of Seal camp and the fact you even got into seal camp should earn respect no?

Not exactly, had he actually seen combat as an operator, and carried away wounded comrades himself, then THAT would be respect earned. Just attending boot camp does not earn you respect.

Chester
07-14-2017, 03:10 PM
:)

GOnSHO
07-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Not exactly, had he actually seen combat as an operator, and carried away wounded comrades himself, then THAT would be respect earned. Just attending boot camp does not earn you respect.

Hes gone through hell week 3 times.. 1st time with 2 broken legs (Tibia's). MAD RESPECT.

beyond_ban
07-14-2017, 04:20 PM
I know that girl; after years of gold diggin', she made it! Dude is in his 50's and she's 28.

Edit: She's from Calgary, lives in LA

Name?

J-hop
07-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Hes gone through hell week 3 times.. 1st time with 2 broken legs (Tibia's). MAD RESPECT.
I'm hoping this is sarcasm but in case it's not I listened to the joe rogan interview with him. They were stress fractures from being unfit and overdoing it in a short period of time. Whoop-dee-freaking-doo

He also talks in that interview about how he really didn't give a shit and was failed for (among other reasons) sleeping during a live fire drill because "everyone else did it"

And sure I am jealous of the way he can live, but don't give him credit that isn't due lol.

revelations
07-14-2017, 05:45 PM

Not exactly - in my world respect is earned when you perform a service to help others in need - like wounded comrades.
What hes done is the same as running a marathon - impressive but not something that’s commendable.

ercchry
07-14-2017, 06:56 PM
Snowden ended up in intelligence cause of stress fractures too... but he found a way to serve... not just giving up cause he couldn't be in an elite unit

asp integra
07-14-2017, 07:14 PM
funny to hear he is only 5'8''. His insta photos make him look huge. Must just be great photography and 90 lb women

speedog
07-14-2017, 07:17 PM
5'8" - his life is all about compensating, eh.

J-hop
07-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Snowden ended up in intelligence cause of stress fractures too... but he found a way to serve... not just giving up cause he couldn't be in an elite unit

I know several guys though that played high level sports or ran track that had stress fractures at some point and after recovery were right back at it. GF ran track and had a reoccurring stress fracture in her foot, competed like that...

rx7boi
07-15-2017, 04:38 PM
I know that girl; after years of gold diggin', she made it! Dude is in his 50's and she's 28.

Name?

2x :rofl:

msommers
07-15-2017, 05:17 PM
So much jealousy in here lol

bjstare
07-15-2017, 06:46 PM

I remember when I found out his height. I got much less jealous when I discovered he was a munchkin.

max_boost
07-15-2017, 08:29 PM

bro, links!!! haha

lol at 5'4, I would be very happy to be 5'8

JRSC00LUDE
07-19-2017, 12:46 PM
So much jealousy in here lol

Calling someone out for being a useless douche isn't really jealousy. :dunno:

There's plenty of ultra rich people, born into it or self-made, who aren't fucking clowns and idiots.

Tik-Tok
07-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Calling someone out for being a uselss douche isn't really jealousy. :dunno:

:werd: I can't even fathom wanting to be in that lifestyle. Rich, sure that'd be nice, but the rest? Meh. There's nothing I hate more than phony people, and those are the only ones you meet living that life. He might be banging some hot broads, but I doubt most of them can carry a conversation past "and then I had a piece of toast for lunch, and then OMG did you hear about Stacy? blah blah blah blah".

That would grate my nerves to no end, but that's just me. Obviously he enjoys it, and most of you would want to as well.

Disoblige
07-19-2017, 12:55 PM
:werd: I can't even fathom wanting to be in that lifestyle. Rich, sure that'd be nice, but the rest? Meh. There's nothing I hate more than phony people, and those are the only ones you meet living that life. He might be banging some hot broads, but I doubt most of them can carry a conversation past "and then I had a piece of toast for lunch, and then OMG did you hear about Stacy? blah blah blah blah".

That would grate my nerves to no end, but that's just me. Obviously he enjoys it, and most of you would want to as well.
So true. It would be fun for a while, but then it would get annoying and surprisingly lonely.
I would much rather be low key rich.

Sugarphreak
07-19-2017, 01:13 PM

lasimmon
07-19-2017, 01:23 PM
Wait what? Since when is 5'-8" considered "munchkin"... the average person is 5'-10"

(and I am not just saying that because he is taller than me... ok maybe a little)

+1

If I had mad cash, I'd be living a very different life than he is. Probably a lot more travel and exploration, and keeping a lower profile. That kind of lifestyle is pretty empty and meaningless when you reflect on it later.

Yah, you're a munchkin.

Sugarphreak
07-19-2017, 01:40 PM

lasimmon
07-19-2017, 01:51 PM
Now I am curious what the word was!!

Sugarphreak
07-19-2017, 01:57 PM

Tik-Tok
07-19-2017, 02:09 PM
Mongoloid....

I always thought it was a funny word for a goofy looking big person... but I was checking the spelling, and yeah, no... haha

:rofl:

gretz
07-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Anybody want a peanut?

JRSC00LUDE
07-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Mongoloid....

I always thought it was a funny word for a goofy looking big person... but I was checking the spelling, and yeah, no... haha

:rofl: Crayon eater! haha

Rocket1k78
08-01-2017, 12:03 PM

Hell yeah

Not exactly - in my world respect is earned when you perform a service to help others in need - like wounded comrades.
What hes done is the same as running a marathon - impressive but not something that’s commendable.

LOL keep drinking the Hatorade. So if someone does something for themselves that 99.999999% of other people couldnt come close to doing you dont think that deserves respect? Would you say a guy who climbed Everest is just impressive?

speedog
08-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Wait what? Since when is 5'-8" considered "munchkin"... the average person is 5'-10"

(and I am not just saying that because he is taller than me... ok maybe a little)

Geez and I think I'm not all that tall at 5' 11" and a bit. Know so many men that are taller than me.

89coupe
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM
The younger generation of Men seem to be getting taller and taller. I'm 6' barefoot, and I feel tiny beside some of my daughters friends. Some of the girls are even taller then me. My daughter is 5' 7" and with heals she's 5' 10" so if you were a 5' 8"guy in shoes, eeesh. Haha.

jwslam
08-01-2017, 12:55 PM
All that matters in life is that you gotta be taller than the towel bar.

Masked Bandit
08-02-2017, 01:51 PM

#48inchlife

nismodrifter
08-02-2017, 02:07 PM

Well done haha

Sugarphreak
08-02-2017, 02:41 PM

vengie
08-02-2017, 03:23 PM

I can't find anything saying Dan Blizerian made it through three hell weeks.

However David Goggins did, and he was the one with two broken legs his third time through. Only guy to complete SEAL and RANGER training. Served 21 years as a seal.... Now THAT is a beast.

Listen to some of his interviews, the guy is crazy.