PDA

View Full Version : Lab engineered bacteria infects pop star... medical establishment leaves her to die

Arash Boodagh
04-04-2015, 04:55 AM
Avril Lavigne on Her Struggle With Lyme Disease

“I felt like I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t talk and I couldn’t move,” Lavigne says. “I thought I was dying.” EDv9fOWgOQU

http://i.imgur.com/oa81EdF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Jcr4XJ0.jpg

What real doctors have to say about Lyme disease
youtube.com/watch?v=8gV7UfHWbWo
youtube.com/watch?v=r8tESJVvM88

Biofilms and co-infections
http://i.imgur.com/u3uOwdX.jpg

Naturally Curing Lyme Disease and Chronic Lyme Disease
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/593-naturally-curing-lyme-disease-and-chronic-lyme-disease.html

Using Genuine Colloidal Silver
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/633-making-and-using-genuine-colloidal-silver.html

The Cancer Microbe & AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=TQm8Xi76AIw

Btw one can catch Lyme through intercourse and oral sex, also there are many strains which are not tested for by doctors, lastly these bacteria can attack any part of the body.. which means it can show symptom of minor to major diseases.
Im thinking this is more for medical profit then some kind of accidental release of modified bacteria. West Nile and Ebola are also said to be engineered.

Oh and pets could carry infected ticks into the house hold...

rob the knob
04-04-2015, 06:29 AM
lyme disease is scary for me.

wow crazy story.

rx7_turbo2
04-04-2015, 07:05 AM
This story left a sour taste in my mouth ;)

blairtruck
04-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Chad Kroeger's fault.

zipdoa
04-04-2015, 11:53 AM
It must be tough living in fear.

zipdoa
04-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh

Btw one can catch Lyme through intercourse and oral sex

Wikipedia
The disease does not appear to be transmissible between people, by other animals, or through food.[4]

schocker
04-04-2015, 12:36 PM
They put lab engineered bacteria into a tick?

A790
04-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Another Arash thread filled with false statements... shocking! :whocares:

Thales of Miletus
04-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by A790
Another Arash thread filled with false statements... shocking! :whocares:

When you mix conspiracy theories with truth, you damage the truth.

Alberta has a serious problem with how the medical establishment treats those with lymes disease. Doctors in Alberta are given extreme shit for making the diagnosis.

ekguy
04-04-2015, 01:18 PM
My uncle had lyme disease...Horrible thing to watch...Very real danger for those who spend lot's of time in the woods

Sentry
04-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Ticks freak me out man. I hate walking through any kind of tall grass/brush.

revelations
04-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Lyme disease has been around for at least 5000 years.

The 2010 autopsy of Ötzi the Iceman, a 5,300-year-old mummy, revealed the presence of the DNA sequence of Borrelia burgdorferi making him the earliest known human with Lyme disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease#History

Arash Boodagh
04-04-2015, 03:57 PM
There are over 100 strains of this kind of bacteria... its when you engineer it to make it more stealthy or have it target certain types of cells is why its so deadly.
Then theres the medical system that covers up its existence and lets people like Avril die a painful slow death.
In a just world, you'd be able to take certain strains of Lyme and sue the creators of it.

I read that the black plague or Spanish flu may have very well been bred and spread through ticks by the elite.

Originally posted by zipdoa
It must be tough living in fear.
Originally posted by zipdoa
Wikipedia
The disease does not appear to be transmissible between people, by other animals, or through food.[4]

It must be easy, living in ignorance and using Wikipedia as a medical reference.

Originally posted by schocker
They put lab engineered bacteria into a tick? Look up the origin of the diseases name.

Originally posted by A790
Another Arash thread filled with false statements... shocking! :whocares: Bill Gates stole DOS and is part of a eugenics program like his dad. You can call my statements falsities like before, but that doesnt mean its not the truth when name calling is all the counter points you have.

Originally posted by ekguy
My uncle had lyme disease...Horrible thing to watch...Very real danger for those who spend lot's of time in the woods Doctors lose their medical license if they're successfully treating chronic Lyme cases... it goes to say a lot about the future which our system is heading.

rx7_turbo2
04-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Did the guy who uses YouTube as his primary source of research just criticize someone for using Wikipedia
:dunno::rofl:

Oh Arash you are a special kind of crazy.

Arash Boodagh
04-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Do you mean the doctors on YouTube as opposed to basement dweller authors and Hasbara agents on Wikipedia?

rx7_turbo2
04-04-2015, 06:59 PM
Do you mean the doctors on YouTube as opposed to basement dweller authors and Hasbara agents on Wikipedia?

You clearly have a hierarchy for illegitimate information. So how about a list?

1) YouTube Dr's
2) Wikipedia authors with a Zionist agenda.
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?

Arash Boodagh
04-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Why not dispute the information then play these games :poosie:
Your turn to pick an opposing point.

rx7_turbo2
04-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Why not dispute the information then play these games :poosie:

You want me to dispute the following:
"Lab engineered bacteria infects pop star... medical establishment leaves her to die"

And you feel disputing that batshit crazy statement is more productive than making a list of batshit crazy information sources?
:nut:

killramos
04-04-2015, 07:36 PM

Here is an opposing point.

Avril Lavigne contracts Lyme disease. A very normal disease that affects 300,000 americans every year. She exhibited normal symptoms that come from not having treatment for the disease for an extended period. She is now just fine after receiving the normal course of treatment.

Honestly when you spend as much time in a bathing suit as someone like her does this isn't even surprising :rofl:

Fight the crazy with normal logic. Time for some fresh air Arash. Been breathing in some nasty CNC dust i think.

Just watch out for ticks while you are in there real world. :rofl:

Thales of Miletus
04-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Arash's theory would be more believable if he said the intended target was Chad Kroeger.

Avril is a sweet little thing, no one would want her dead. But Chad Kroeger, any Rock N Roll Scientist would develop a bug to take him out.

Arash Boodagh
04-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Not sure if you two are trolls or shills :)

Robin Goodfellow
04-04-2015, 09:12 PM
You've caught my interest.

I will go down this rabbit hole.

See you in a few days.

Thales of Miletus
04-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Not sure if you two are trolls or shills :)

Shills for whom? The Military Industrial Tick Complex?

Arash Boodagh
04-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Reading your statements in this thread, which of my points is damaging the truth.

msommers
04-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Fortunately Lyme Disease isn't common out here but is present. With spring is just around the corner keep ticks in mind if you're heading into the bush, especially around juniper bushes (those christmas tree-like ground shrubs with small berries). Tuck your pants into your socks and check yourself before getting in the car, on your clothes and again when you get home! It might look like a new mole and eventually will have a red circle around it. The old trick of a lighter is not a good idea, and neither is using tweezers to pull it out. You gotta squeeze the skin around it and get it to come out on its own.

Some doctors ask if you can get it out like that to keep it so it can be test for Lyme Disease

Arash Boodagh
04-05-2015, 02:37 AM
A good read

By Virginia T. Sherr 7-31-05

Lyme borreliosis is a brain disease as well as a multisystemic disease caused by spirochetal bacteria.* Quite frankly, it is an infection that has been burdened with a thousand inaccurate medical diagnoses. The manner in which the current pandemic of tertiary Lyme disease, neuroborreliosis, has usually been handled--- either angrily dismissed or strangely misdiagnosed--throughout the 30 years following its “discovery,” has blemished the historic excellence of modern American Medicine.

After all the years, neuroborreliosis is still actually considered rare by a majority of physicians, most of whom are spirochetally naïve. Officially tallied patients (the numbers showing a dip down to 19,804 cases in 2004 after flawed reporting styles were instituted), when combined with uncounted cases may approach upward of an annual quarter million new borreliosis infections in the USA alone. And Lyme infections have been verified as present on all but one continent, globally. The disease is more often than not accompanied by several of a half-dozen or so of the other serious tick-borne co-infections that currently have been identified.

Losses of acuity in the human brain’s visual cortex have been observed as early as 6 hours following the toxic bite of an infected tick. Lyme may persist after too brief a period of treatment or if there has been no treatment, and may result in chronic infections whereupon Lyme borreliosis becomes a potential cause of every symptom in medical and psychiatric lexicons. It is the “Great Imitator” of this Millennium, spirochetal paresis (neuro-syphilis) having been its precursor and its model.

Chronic or persistent Lyme disease--neuroborreliosis--seldom is identified by the symptoms of its most frequent form—subacute encephalitis--an infected/inflamed brain as well as an infected nervous system. However, this is the form in which it most commonly exists. Unfortunately, the syndrome that is falsely considered typical--a bull’s eye rash, fever, positive Elisa test, and/or a swollen large joint--occurs in fewer then half of proven cases. Instead, Lyme borreliosis confirms itself in subtle to profound neuro-psychiatric symptoms, such as overriding confusion, loss of organizational skills, decreased concentration, memory loss, mood disorders, irritability, and unprovoked rages--to mention just a few. These symptoms can be very obvious to an experienced professional practicing in a Lyme-endemic area. However, cerebral-behavioral symptoms of neuro-Lyme remain invisible to those whose diagnoses are solely based on old-fashioned concepts limited only to the aforesaid doctor-viewed rashes, swollen knees with positive Elisa blood tests.

Blood tests completed by local labs most frequently show false negatives due to general laboratories’ inadequate understanding of proper diagnostic technique and choices of poor quality spirochetal samples on which to base tests. Of course, insurance companies prefer their negative tests. As mentioned, Lyme can rapidly go from Stage One (Early borreliosis) to Late (Tertiary) Stage disease following attachment of an infected deer tick’s or other vector’s bite so that quick and competent treatment are of the greatest importance. Later, accurate findings by sophisticated laboratories may be helpful, especially if Late Stage symptoms appear many years after the infection.

Over the years, I have been asked to create a compendium of my published and unpublished works on the subject of Borrelia’s neuropsychiatric epidemic. These literary contributions advocate for correction of medical neglect--the usually inadequate, sometimes cruel, diagnostic and treatment neglect experienced by victims of chronic Lyme borreliosis and its co-infections. I also have had articles published in an effort to attract attention from Organized Medicine—attention badly needed on behalf of a nearly invisible but serious epidemic that is more significant by far than anything this country has experienced since the Spanish Flu of 1918, the causative spirochete being less immediately deadly than was the virus of that epidemic, but deadly, nonetheless, cerebrally.

Sadly, Organized Medicine has mostly ignored or deserted the field of neuro-Lyme’s immense proportions. The American public rapidly is becoming jaundiced toward doctors’ lack of up-dated knowledge of spirochetal science and, having read the latest (indeed copious) peer-reviewed recent literature for themselves, are turning to other disciplines—even to veterinarians for accurate medical advice on the subject of Lyme disease and its co-infections. Veterinarians are more up to date on the diagnosis and treatment of human Lyme than the “Diagnose-and-treat-by-the-old-Guidelines” types of powerful but passé Academic physicians who cling to outdated medical dogma.

I have written about the rampant epidemiology of neuro-Lyme disease and its potent co-infections (especially the red cell parasite that causes babesiosis) and the fact that these are being systematically ignored, minimized, or distorted by this Nation’s overseeing Healthcare Agencies. Astoundingly, there are Agencies that, in ignorance or arrogance, may actively persecute the victims of such borrelial, pan-systematic illness, traumatizing parents and children as well as their treating physicians. There are those in authority who sponsor the official separation of children from parents whose only sin is that they persist in seeking help for their ailing children. Tragically, those authorities are empowered to permanently remove sick or partially healed young ones from their devoted families.

To their everlasting shame, medical authorities have stood by while innocent mothers have been sent to jail for insisting that their children were ill and again have stood by while the parent’s belief was verified by the death of their sick child while under State “care.” The rights of patients and their treating physicians have been trampled by governmental and insurance agencies in ways reminiscent of the era when AIDs was trivialized and its victims spurned as “psychosomatic.” Today’s infected millions worldwide show how wrong they were. The phenomenon of that epidemic is being repeated with the spread of Lyme borreliosis. My writing is an effort to illuminate this dark and now vast expanse of Medicine and to inspire activism and compassion for those patients who are suffering in agony while having to hear caretakers say, “I don’t know what you are worried about--you look just fine--maybe you are just depressed.” Or as one unknowing, dismissive and flippant doctor joked to a frightened patient who came to him for treatment and reassurance, “Well, we all have to die of something, sometime.” http://www.thehumansideoflyme.net/

zipdoa
04-05-2015, 07:57 PM
It must be easy, living in ignorance and using Wikipedia as a reference

Cmon man, I'm not even mean to you like the rest of this forum. Sometimes, even though you're a bit out there, I find your threads interesting. But healthwyze.org vs cdc.gov? Paper beats rock.

http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/transmission/index.html

Arash Boodagh
04-05-2015, 08:50 PM
This is where I excel compare to other Canadians. You grow up being brainwashed all your life to believe what ever high organizations tell you as the truth, but you dont think outside the box and are aware of the shadow rulers behind the scene.

Tell me, can you get syphilis, the brain wasting bacteria, through oral sex?

"Borrelia burgdorferi is a spirochete, a cousin to the spirochete bacterium that causes syphilis. In fact, they look almost identical under a microscope. B. burgdorferi's corkscrew-shaped form allows it to burrow into and hide in a variety of your body's tissues, which is why it causes such wide-ranging multisystem involvement. "

Thales of Miletus
04-05-2015, 09:02 PM
This is where I excel compare to other Canadians. You grow up being brainwashed all your life to believe what ever high organizations tell you as the truth, but you dont think outside the box and are aware of the shadow rulers behind the scene.

There is thinking outside of the box, and there is thinking outside the box while inside a rubber room.

All a person needs to know, in order to get speedy treatment, is to understand that a bullseye rash appears after you have been bitten.

Arash Boodagh
04-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Thales you come here with all your activism, but on real sensitive high profile subjects, you totally shill out.

---------

DsX47fMlkzU

The bacteria that cause syphilis and Lyme Disease have something extraordinary in common: they manage to propel themselves through their environment in spite of the fact their tails are located inside their bodies.

For bacteria, they’re also unusually shaped and active. In this movie, you can see the bacteria that cause Lyme Disease moving like living, squirming cavatappi..

yqBywe1d0sU

The remarkable engineering of these bacteria are probably a major reason spirochetes have been such successful pathogens in humans and other animals. Syphilis and Lyme Disease are better at penetrating our bodies than almost any other organisms.

Spirochetes cross barriers that are impenetrable to almost anything else, including basement membranes and the linings of organs like intestines called endothelium that function to keep the kajillions of bacteria in your gut out of the rest of your body.

In humans, syphilis and Lyme Disease bacteria easily penetrate the normally sacrosanct blood-brain barrier to infect the central nervous system. Syphilis can invade the placenta and infect an unborn child.

oilerfan4lyfe
04-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Doctors lose their medical license if they're successfully treating chronic Lyme cases... it goes to say a lot about the future which our system is heading.

Oh really? Do tell...