PDA

View Full Version : 'Jealous' aunt convicted of pouring super glue in infant's ears: RCMP

rob the knob
04-07-2015, 05:10 PM
The Canadian Press
Published Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:50PM EDT

VANCOUVER - Police say it's a bizarre case of jealousy and of the cultural pressures of conceiving male offspring.

The story unfolded in February 2013, when the parents of a seven-week-old boy took their wailing baby to the emergency department at the Richmond, B.C., hospital.

The doctor examining the baby found something blocking both his ears and it was later identified as super glue that needed to be removed through painstaking surgery.

Mounties -- who are only just releasing the details of the case now -- say the baby's aunt, Wei Wang, was charged and convicted in a B.C. court of aggravated assault last December.
Wang, a 30-year-old Chinese National, was sentenced to four months in jail and two months probation.

RCMP Cpl. Chris Tarasoff says the case was extremely sad and emotionally trying for investigators, but the best result that they could have hoped for was that the child is expected to make a full recovery.

JRSC00LUDE
04-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Permanent deportation.

lasimmon
04-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Why would we jail a Chinese national? Send them home.

Masked Bandit
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Before deporting pour some super glue in her snatch so she never reproduces.

rob the knob
04-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
Before deporting pour some super glue in her snatch so she never reproduces.
News UK News Domestic violence

Jealous husband glued wife's vagina together with superglue after accusing her of cheating

19:52, 26 March 2015 By Mhairi Macfarlane

The woman is scarred for life and suffers terribly from the pain caused by the scarring

A jealous husband who thought his wife was having an affair decided to get revenge - by putting superglue on her vagina.

The green-eyed husband became obsessed with the idea that his 40-year-old wife was sleeping with her uncle after he dropped her off at home one day in South Africa.

Locking her in a bedroom the 45-year-old forced her to strip while pointing a machete at her and threatened to chop her head off if she did not do as he said.

The distraught woman said: "He had previously tried to cut my hand off so I was terrified.

"He ordered me to lie down and open my legs and then took out super glue and applied it to my vagina.

"I had tears streaming down my face and was begging him to stop, but he didn't seem to care.

"I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her."

The woman later tried to remove the glue but is now scarred for life which means she won't be able to have sex again and suffers terribly from the pain.

She says she wants to see him arrested but is afraid her husband will come and get her.

She said: "I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident.

"I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head."

JRSC00LUDE
04-07-2015, 05:45 PM
She really should have consulted a physician for that removal but, I didn't see the source country.... maybe they don't have good medical help or, it's one of the barbarian themed utopias where women don't matter.

Edit - didn't see the South Africa.

Tik-Tok
04-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob

The green-eyed husband became obsessed with the idea that his 40-year-old wife was sleeping with her uncle after he dropped her off at home one day in South Africa.

But it's from the Daily Mirror... soooo... yeah.

ercchry
04-07-2015, 06:02 PM
"Wei Wang" :rofl:

lilmira
04-07-2015, 06:24 PM
I would one up and glue her ears to her vagina, what good is it to have such a human being in existence?

Robin Goodfellow
04-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
The Canadian Press
Published Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:50PM EDT

VANCOUVER - Police say it's a bizarre case of jealousy and of the cultural pressures of conceiving male offspring.

It's weird, but even before I read the message, I'd already visualized an asian woman.

Being right doesn't make the assumption any more wrong.

Bitch needs to be deported to Afghanistan.

Projek01
04-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Cant they use acetone for these kinds of things? Yes it would dry out the skin but it would probably be less invasive compared to cutting stuff open.

Tik-Tok
04-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Projek01
Cant they use acetone for these kinds of things? Yes it would dry out the skin but it would probably be less invasive compared to cutting stuff open.

Liver damage much? :nut:

Sugarphreak
04-08-2015, 07:33 AM

firebane
04-08-2015, 07:37 AM
This whole situation is just fucked and the punishment just does not fit the crime. :banghead:

Seth1968
04-08-2015, 07:42 AM
Yay humanity.

Anyway, "painstaking surgery"? Given wax production and skin shedding, wouldn't it have been much safer to wait a few days and allow the skin to naturally break the bond?

bjstare
04-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Why is this lady still in our country?:facepalm:

r3ccOs
04-08-2015, 08:14 AM
because mainland Chinese values

lilmira
04-08-2015, 08:38 AM
That's no value in any part of the world.

I suspect that she'll get kicked out after serving her sentence. Would you prefer to just sending her back without any punishment?

What would China do? The crime is done here.

4 months is a joke and she should pay back Canada for her stay in the prison.

codetrap
04-08-2015, 01:09 PM

Seth1968
04-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
When superglue is drying, it gets hot. Add moisture, it get's hotter. I can't image how much that would hurt the kid.

Even if it was fairly thick, superglue dries very quickly. At that point, it seems to me that it would be inert to moisture.

I wonder what exactly the surgery entailed. That is, did they just remove the core of the plug and allow the surface glue to come off naturally?

CapnCrunch
04-08-2015, 01:36 PM
I really wish people like this didn't exist.