PDA

View Full Version : Student night Flames VS Columbus on March 18

88CRX
03-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Is it actually student night or what? Sait hasnt heard anything about it yet :dunno: can i just hit up the ticketmaster or what?

dj_honda
03-09-2004, 06:52 PM
ya its student night...i got my tix like a month ago

no_joke
03-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

There's a service charge this way, right? I mean, if you buy it at the ticket table, it's $25 but at Ticketmaster, it's like $29-30?

88CRX
03-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

wtf.... why did sait get screwed over

dj_honda
03-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by no_joke

There's a service charge this way, right? I mean, if you buy it at the ticket table, it's $25 but at Ticketmaster, it's like $29-30?

yes but if you wait longer than i would say 1 week after they go on sale, only the crappy tix are left, where the savings are like 5$...and you still get crappy seats. i bought them the first day at u of c ticketmaster, and at noon, the best tickets i could get were 29$ tickets that were originally 60$.

Originally posted by 88CRX

wtf.... why did sait get screwed over

you didnt get screwed over. they go on sale the same time for everybody. all you do is take your student id to ticketmaster or whatever and they will give you the student night discount.

unfortunately, since the flames are doing good this season, the tickets sell out fast, because everyone wants to go see them. especially the good games....(not that columbus is one)