PDA

View Full Version : Rear brakes/rotors for Honda CR-V

Edo123
04-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Hello everyone

I am hearing some funny noises from the passenger side rear wheel and I have been told that the brakes might be out. I want to get the parts myself but I do not know much about the quality/grades etc. Can someone suggest to me which brake pads/rotors should I get that are good as well as reasonably priced?

I live in Edmonton if that helps.

Thanks a lot :)

Graham_A_M
04-11-2015, 04:52 PM
^ partssource has a deal on until the end of this month for Apx rotors. Buy one and get the second one for 50% off. I just bought a pair for one of my cars, their excellent rotors. I sure wasn't too happy paying $180 for them though. For brake pads, just go for a set of their OEM equivalents. You sure don't need anything fancy.

That promo at partssource may be calgary specific though, so I'd call the nearest one to you if you wanted to go that route.

Sugarphreak
04-11-2015, 04:57 PM

G-ZUS
04-11-2015, 05:28 PM
^ rockauto is the shot. But not when you order heavy brake rotors

silvercivicsir
04-12-2015, 08:58 PM
shipping always kills the Rockauto deals in my opinion

MR2-3S-GTE
04-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Personally, I would order a set of wagner premium brake rotors and thermoquiet brake pads off amazon for a daily driver. I generally use rockauto for bulk orders, but unfortunately with our dollar better deals can be found using amazon or thewrenchmonkey.ca. Just use rockauto to search up part numbers and avoid economy grade parts.