PDA

View Full Version : Daredevil

beecue
04-11-2015, 01:35 PM
jAy6NJ_D5vU

Anyone else start watching it? I'm on episode 5 and it's pretty damn good so far.

MGCM
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM
they already ruined daredevil for me:thumbsdow never again

Vagabond142
04-11-2015, 05:02 PM
I just finished episode 7 on my lunch break at work.

All I have to say about this series is thus:

WATCH. IT. :eek:

They do such a good job of it, they cast Foggy perfectly, Matt Murdock is cast even better, and the fact that they use wirework and physical effects in the fight scenes is just icing on the cake. Very minor CG. This is quite possibly as close to the comic book Daredevil any show/movie/etc has come.

BigDannyCool
04-11-2015, 06:23 PM
i think im at the same point as you. That continuous fight scene with the russians was pretty sweet

Vagabond142
04-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
i think im at the same point as you. That continuous fight scene with the russians was pretty sweet

I'm a bit beyond the hallways fight... What was awesome about that was that it was one continuous shot over about 4 minutes.... And the fact that they took breathers added to the realism of the scene xD

beecue
04-11-2015, 10:29 PM
I couldn't stop watching. :eek: :nut:

Hopefully there is another season coming. It's been a while since I've killed a show that quickly.

jampack
04-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I just started watching this literally 30 min in lol. I actually don't watch any TV series but this one is interesting. Will post more reviews later, liking it so far.

Mista Bob
04-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Just finished the first episode, liking it so far.

firebane
04-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Its a little on the slow side but I like it... 3rd episode :eek:

JustinL
04-13-2015, 09:44 AM
I was a huge Daredevil fan when Frank Miller was writing it so I've been burned a few times with shitty film adaptations. This one delivers though (Episode 1 anyway). Love the darkness of it and the action scenes so far have been spectacular. I enjoyed the little tie-ins to the "Incident" from the Avengers.

firebane
04-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by JustinL
I was a huge Daredevil fan when Frank Miller was writing it so I've been burned a few times with shitty film adaptations. This one delivers though (Episode 1 anyway). Love the darkness of it and the action scenes so far have been spectacular. I enjoyed the little tie-ins to the "Incident" from the Avengers.

In episode 2 or 3 they make references to Thor and another Marvel Universe character but I forget who.

Vagabond142
04-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by firebane

In episode 2 or 3 they make references to Thor and another Marvel Universe character but I forget who.

"If he had a suit of metal or a mystical hammer, maybe it would explain you getting your ASSES KICKED..."

:D

firebane
04-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142

"If he had a suit of metal or a mystical hammer, maybe it would explain you getting your ASSES KICKED..."

:D

:D Yup! LOL. I chuckled pretty hard.