PDA

View Full Version : Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri

Pages : [1] 2

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 07:49 AM
Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carried
https://marathontrial.wordpress.com/2015/04/08/new-tsarnaev-prosecution-exhibit-shows-backpack-different-color-as-one-tsarnaev-carrying/

High quality image files from just-posted evidence exhibits in the Tsarnaev trial by the US Department of Justice show conclusively that the backpack carried by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in a surveillance video, and the one said to contain the bomb which killed eight-year-old Richard Martin, do not remotely match in color. The US Department of Justice exhibits show that one is black and the other is white.

A full set of the exhibits shown in court was posted on April 6, 2015. On day 2 of the trial, a 2.7 megabyte image Exhibit 29, labeled “exh_29.pdf,” shows that the full frontal panel of the backpack near Richard Martin is black, which is how the prosecution initially described both backpacks used to carry the bombs. But in surveillance videos of the brothers on that day, the pack carried by Dzhokhar is white with black trim, including the frontal panel.

A close examination of the backpack is made possible by the extremely high resolution of the images, which can be zoomed in on by any user viewing the image at justice.gov.

US Department of Justice Exhibit 29, Richard Martin at left, Tsarnaev in white hat, alleged backpack used on sidewalk
https://marathontrial.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/martin1.png
Blow-up of alleged backpack used in bombing, Exhibit 29, at Justice.gov
https://marathontrial.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/pack.png
Image of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev backpack from official prosecution surveillance compilation at :33 (posted at Boston NPR affiliate WBUR)
https://marathontrial.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/white.png

Additional image of Dzhokhar tsarnaev with backpack, bottom left, compared to images of one of exploded backpacks described by FBI as “black,” backpack carried by brother Tamerlan (bottom center,) and backpack carried by security personnel.
https://marathontrial.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/ku-xlarge.jpg
In the indictment dated June 27, 2013, the prosecution in the Tsarnaev trial said:

“The IEDs that exploded at the Marathon were constructed from pressure cookers, low explosive powder, shrapnel, adhesive, and other materials. They were concealed inside black backpacks.”

The major media, which has not taken note of the discrepancy, has reported that the jury has gone into deliberations after the Tsarnaev defense team told the jury “it was him.” No cross-examination of the evidence was made by the defense.

Ralph Lopez is published in Opednews.com, TruthOut.org, The Huffington Post, Digital Journal, Consortium News, Information Clearing House, the Boston Globe, and the Baltimore Sun

---------------
The older deceased brothers black backpack.

I Found Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Backpack It Did Not Explode
B8gpBweb8mM

also
Inside Job! Was Suspect 2 Carrying His Backpack After Bombing? Photoshop'd Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsAzBvkpw4

Dave P
04-14-2015, 08:19 AM
I feel like AB is a ISIS recruiter.

Comes on with some bogus car dream that he trolls the forum with. People have a good laugh, quasi accept him as they would like the laughs to continue.

Posts a lot of pro-isis, anti-government stuff.

I would suspect is messaging any users who remotely agree with him, trying to feel them out, eventually trying to convince them to head to Syria.

Just my thoughts haha

benyl
04-14-2015, 08:25 AM
The dress is gold and white.

whiteout
04-14-2015, 08:29 AM
The cat is obviously going up the stairs.

eglove
04-14-2015, 08:30 AM
so why was he in the boat then?

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 08:42 AM
They only executed his innocent brother.

The video in my signature, and her other hour long video on the Boston bombing already expose this staged event wide open.
In the last thread here, I even posted my own evidence that I discovered of a coverup!

Jim Fitzer of Veterens Today also goes into detail of all the anomalies.
It actually looks like Stephen Spielberg may have been directing this... literally in the middle of the chaos. This is how crazy it gets.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/09/boston-show-trial-dzhokhar-guilty-on-all-30-counts/

@Dave
Pro ISIS? I guess you dont actually read my posts.

01RedDX
04-14-2015, 08:46 AM

rx7boi
04-14-2015, 08:47 AM
then who was phone????

edit: nvm someone broke the combo

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Oh Arash you silly goose, those pictures are NOT the ones that were distributed by police or used in court but the product of various idiots like you, on the Internet, scouring photos of the Boston Marathon scene for clues and circulating their dumb speculations online. . . Nice try though. You should try to find something better to do, like reading an actual book but then you might actually learn something.

Heres the photo from the horses mouth...
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-ma/pages/attachments/2015/03/10/exh_29_0.pdf

what do you have to say now?

A full set of the exhibits shown in court was posted on April 6, 2015. On day 2 of the trial, a 2.7 megabyte image Exhibit 29, labeled “exh_29.pdf,” shows that the full frontal panel of the backpack near Richard Martin is black, which is how the prosecution initially described both backpacks used to carry the bombs

01RedDX
04-14-2015, 08:56 AM

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM
Are you saying that justice.gov is a not a government website... or why dont you just admit to everyone that you're a shill.

whiteout
04-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Either way, he was guilty so it all worked out.

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Oh great, here's the conspiracy shill again. The biggest fool on the entire forum, so brainwashed that all that grey matter is blinding snow white. Thanks for the morning lulz, not baaaa-aaa-aa-d! :nut:

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Funny how Beyond member will idly sit by as shills fill this forum to make you think what they want.

BUSTED!!!
ABCNEWS.COM
See how they flash an eight year old to tug at your heart strings.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/final-intense-testimony-prosecution-rests-boston-marathon-bombing/story?id=30010253
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/gty_boston_bombing_cell_phone_photo_martin_dzhokhar_backpack_jc_150305_4x3_992.jpg

At this point, you;d have to be an idiot to mistake a black backpack for a white one. Look at how they lightened the bag with photoshop. Still not a white backpack!!!!

DENZILDON
04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
I feel like AB is a ISIS recruiter.

Comes on with some bogus car dream that he trolls the forum with. People have a good laugh, quasi accept him as they would like the laughs to continue.

Posts a lot of pro-isis, anti-government stuff.

I would suspect is messaging any users who remotely agree with him, trying to feel them out, eventually trying to convince them to head to Syria.

Just my thoughts haha

I second that :nut:

I'm craving for some good smoked ribs today! :drool:

Sugarphreak
04-14-2015, 09:29 AM

schocker
04-14-2015, 09:40 AM
I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of shadows?

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2015, 09:41 AM
He's not familiar with the concept of reality.

Lex350
04-14-2015, 09:44 AM
More propaganda from Arashole :banghead:

schocker
04-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
He's not familiar with the concept of reality.
How can false flags be false if our flags aren't real?

Robin Goodfellow
04-14-2015, 09:54 AM
It is a little strange - But instead of getting bogged down in this and rushing to call foul, what are the possibly explanations?

lilmira
04-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Keith Hernandez!

whiteout
04-14-2015, 09:58 AM
The Zionists running the Justice Department are in cahoots with the takfiris of the Crab People. Their end goal is a false flag event to target backpacks, and eventually crab pots by association

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by schocker
I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of shadows?
Are you colour blind in any way?
http://i.imgur.com/vSfCJS1.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2015, 10:03 AM
You're reality blind, in every way.

Stop spamming the forum.

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Wow so how many more shill can we get in on this thread...

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh

You're the King of the shills, it's amazing the garbage you regurgitate due to your inability to think for yourself. You're so brainwashed you THINK you're thinking. Hilarious.

FraserB
04-14-2015, 10:08 AM
We're at one so far.

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 10:15 AM
Look at these shills selling the Boston storyline.
_XRO4UGSiQo

rx7boi
04-14-2015, 10:15 AM
Who is Arash IRL?

eglove
04-14-2015, 10:17 AM

:banghead:

do you ever take photos? do you understand how light works?

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 10:19 AM
How much are you being paid to be a shill? or are the shills in this thread molding your mind already?

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Do you know any words other than shill and sheeple? Here's one for you, "sucker". That would be you, you're likely making money for your puppet masters through clicks though (that is, if anyone is dumb enough to follow your trail of idiocy). They do love the gullible weak-minded ones who are so easily fooled.

You're being played like a pawn, bravo. :clap:

schocker
04-14-2015, 10:28 AM

Even if I was colorblind I would be able to determine that shadows cause white to look gray like in the photos you posted.

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 10:32 AM
Why dont you show me where the white zipper lining is on the suspects white bag.
http://i.imgur.com/MIOS8g4.jpg

A790
04-14-2015, 10:36 AM
Mmmm... shill soup.

mazdavirgin
04-14-2015, 10:37 AM
How much are you being paid to be a shill?

I'm currently offering 10k CND a year to shill on beyond. Courtesy of the reptilian Zionist overlords of the new world order.

Bow down to the new world order! We know where you live Arash! Expect us over at your place soon with vans. Prepare yourself for some Alien kidnapping experiences. You shall be probed!

Shlade
04-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Someone's gotta take the blame.

schocker
04-14-2015, 10:46 AM
That is not the ziper...........
http://i.imgur.com/XU11Ner.jpg

mods dont resize, imma kill this thread

eblend
04-14-2015, 10:49 AM
I try to be objective on the matter....but this is pretty stupid in terms of the replies on here. I understand Arash posts some serious conspiracy stuff all the time...but instead of having a valid argument back and forth, all I see here is "you are an idiot...go away..." without any counter points to his points. Pretty poor discussion if you ask me.

He asked a simple question about the backpack colour, and if you ask me, the backpack is white..his hat is white. I don't know if the picture has been doctored or not, but from the pictures shown, the backpack sure looks white to me.

Regardless, I don't know why everyone has so much hate for the guy, if you don't like what he posts just ignore it, instead of feeding it.

Do I believe there is a conspiracy, no, but at the same time, anything is possible. CIA does some crazy shit that.

egmilano
04-14-2015, 10:50 AM
How does arash have a user rating of 100 when he posts this crap all the time ... mind boggling how a response to his idiocy can lower your own ... Im thinking maybe he's right maybe the zionist really are in control and beyond wants us to know !!!

BerserkerCatSplat
04-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by egmilano
How does arash have a user rating of 100 when he posts this crap all the time ... mind boggling how a response to his idiocy can lower your own ... Im thinking maybe he's right maybe the zionist really are in control and beyond wants us to know !!!

He has a 100% user rating because he doesn't post off-topic stuff in the Marketplace - that's pretty much all the User Rating is about.

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by eblend
Do I believe there is a conspiracy, no, but at the same time, anything is possible. CIA does some crazy shit that. The backpack is only a small detail... there is so much evidence exposing this fraud that its just amazing that the trial is still going on with most people in north America having no idea of it being staged.

Carlos Arredondo - Boston Hero or NWO FRAUD?
youtube.com/watch?v=eHWkRj5JfMc

Here, look at the Sandyhook event... have you ever in your life seen a parking lot where all the car, except for one, are parked in the same direction???
Mrkvm112pxE

Nice to see the shills come out of the wood work in this thread... I know there are a few more...

Tik-Tok
04-14-2015, 11:15 AM
but instead of having a valid argument back and forth, all I see here is "you are an idiot...go away..." without any counter points to his points. Pretty poor discussion if you ask me.

Anyone who has ever tried to have a valid back and forth arguement has been met with the great wall of stupidity that is Arash, who ignores any factual information you present and just regurgitates what he saw on some random crazy persons youtube while calling you a shill (or sheeple)

Go ahead and try it, and you'll see. We call him an idiot and go away, so that maybe he'll get the hint that he's not wanted here.

Edit: Forum rule #9 isn't enforced nearly enough for people like him.

01RedDX
04-14-2015, 11:19 AM

codetrap
04-14-2015, 11:24 AM

J.M.
04-14-2015, 11:45 AM
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/6/6/9/8/6/original/doth-thou-need-csi-to-solve-thy-mystery.jpg

Skidro
04-14-2015, 12:14 PM
So if the brothers weren't guilty why were they running away? And I believe one had a handgun?

DENZILDON
04-14-2015, 12:18 PM
^^^ Why do you have to ask...........be prepared to be called a shill and be left face palming with the reply :rofl:

whiteout
04-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Skidro
So if the brothers weren't guilty why were they running away? And I believe one had a handgun?

All the people "killed" by the "bomb" are just actors. Same goes for the MIT security guard and all the people involved in the "shoot out" at the boat.

Lex350
04-14-2015, 12:20 PM
[B serious conspiracy stuff . [/B]

lol

rage2
04-14-2015, 12:26 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5140NJ6%2B3aL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Pretty awesome book. The Watson Jeopardy champ supercomputer was fed tons of recipes and food data, and came up with some crazy recipes. Going to try to make some tonight!

BerserkerCatSplat
04-14-2015, 12:30 PM
The plane is going to take off, no matter how fast the treadmill is spinning backwards.

killramos
04-14-2015, 12:32 PM

Sorry was eating lunch, now I'm here! General Curry :drool:

01RedDX
04-14-2015, 12:35 PM

sputnik
04-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Taco Time Taco Tuesday!

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Skidro
So if the brothers weren't guilty why were they running away? And I believe one had a handgun? I believe their uncle had a history in working with the CIA and the brothers may have been employed to be in the mock drills that were to go off when the bombs went off.

The mock drills were Twitted by the Boston Globe before hand and the location was at the same place.
Heres video of an announcement made just before... its saying... "this is a drill... this is a drill....

Why else would selfish materialistic Americans not panic when these bombs went off? These are the kind of people that are morally depraved and would throw their own grandmother under the bus to guarantee their own life saved.
J04wFoQb3Aw

I believe the brothers caught on that they were patsies in the later days... and police forces supposedly tried to execute them here as they pleaded for their lives.
6DOXoad1lSQ

killramos
04-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
The plane WILL takeoff!

The plane is a lie!

A790
04-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
The plane is going to take off, no matter how fast the treadmill is spinning backwards.
Yes, yes, I know that now.

codetrap
04-14-2015, 12:52 PM

Arash Boodagh
04-14-2015, 01:03 PM
This might put a few of you out of a job... but if your supervisor reviews this... I am willing to retire for peanuts... everyone has a price :D
Maybe subtly invest in my super car dreams... somewhere between 20-40k and I'll be too busy creating super designs and chasing women!

DENZILDON
04-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Nuts!! :nut: Just nuts!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love PeaNUT butter and Jelly sandwiches! Sooooo gooood!

J.M.
04-14-2015, 01:43 PM
I'll be too busy creating super designs and chasing women!

lol ya sure bud

Nitro5
04-14-2015, 04:19 PM
It just amazes me that every. Single. Fucking. Event. That happens is part of a over-arching conspiracy. Everything.

Everything.

BrknFngrs
04-14-2015, 04:32 PM
...and chasing women!

For some reason when you say things like this I immediately think of a Criminal Minds episode

gwill
04-14-2015, 06:03 PM
where are all the tin foil hate memes for this idiot?

rx7_turbo2
04-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by gwill
where are all the tin foil hate memes for this idiot?
They've all been used. How sad is that?

Nismorphed
04-14-2015, 06:17 PM
I kinda feel like I want pancakes for dinner

nonofyobiz
04-14-2015, 07:16 PM
i'll never really know if these events were conspiracies or not....Do i believe the CIA is capable? ABSOLUTELY.

for every argument there is a counter argument and everything becomes so muddy. we'll never know 100%

It sure is convenient that the bad guys always seem to be killed. (this, then charlie hebdo).

you don't think there are powerful people acting behind the scenes, manipulating world events to create situations that favor them?
There are companies and people that profit hugely off of war in general, but also war in the middle east right?
"we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military–industrial complex." -Dwight Eisenhower

How crazy is it to think that these powerful players would go about creating war however they could? Everyone knows the CIA has been doing it all over the world for many years, supporting whatever opposition or rebel group that suited them. But how do you justify going to war, spending billions and billions of dollars and sacrificing American lives on wars in foreign lands that no one really understands?
1) You make the conflict about something else , something the people will understand and support (thinking they are on the right side of things).
2) Create fear. For every war there was an event that made it OK for America to go to war.

It's all about misinformation and confusion so we don't even know what's right anymore.
Who even knows what this crap in Ukraine is all about :barf:

I just don't trust anything I see on the internet or news anymore.

rx7_turbo2
04-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Nismorphed
I kinda feel like I want pancakes for dinner

My wife likes the whole "breakfast for dinner" thing. As far as I'm concerned it's just wrong.

Although I guess a savoury crepe kinda blurs the line:clap:

killramos
04-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

My wife likes the whole "breakfast for dinner" thing. As far as I'm concerned it's just wrong.

Although I guess a savoury crepe kinda blurs the line:clap:

Its never a bad time for bacon. No exceptions.

Nitro5
04-14-2015, 09:29 PM
http://youtu.be/XjrZj3GXjoA

Thales of Miletus
04-15-2015, 12:46 AM
People should really investigate what is said, no matter how crazy it sounds.

After you have informed yourself, you can decide if a post has no basis (like this one) or has some merit.

People once said it was crazy to suggest that Bill Cosby would rape someone. Or crazier still, that an American Presidency could be stolen.

I really don't think some people here should bash Arash for his beliefs. After all they are the same people who are loony enough to doubt climate change.

MGCM
04-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by nonofyobiz

I just don't trust anything I see on the internet or news anymore.

nobody should

cancer man
04-15-2015, 05:50 AM
Private security forces or Navy SEALS were behind the attacks: This theory has its roots in a series of well-distributed photographs taken both before and after the Boston Marathon bombings that show two men in tan cargo pants, black jackets and black backpacks who appear to have been standing watch near the race’s finish line, and to have been surveying the scene after the bombs went off.

A number of theorists contend that these men are employees of Craft International, an elite private security firm, and that they played a role in carrying out the bombings. A photograph that shows a third, similarly dressed man using some sort of device (likely a radiation scanner) near the finish line after the bombing has been interpreted by some theorists to be a photograph of one of the men detonating one of the devices. Click here to read a lengthy piece on ThisCantBeHappening.net that breaks down the theory that Craft International “mercenaries” were on the scene of the attacks, and may in fact have been instrumental in their implementation.

http://www.abc15.com/news/news-photo-gallery/share-wptv-photos-15-boston-bombing-conspiracy-theories1366227820347

JRSC00LUDE
04-15-2015, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Nitro5
It just amazes me that every. Single. Fucking. Event. That happens is part of a over-arching conspiracy. Everything.

Everything.

Which is exactly why no one pays any heed to the boy who cried wolf. EVERYTHING isn't a conspiracy. Are some things? Of course, very more than likely, but not everything. Unless you're Arash. Sensible people are sceptical enough to think for themselves, people on each end of the scale are so blinded by what they want to believe that they cannot separate fact from deceit - Enter Arashi.

Moonracer
04-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Fuck just when I was hoping to cut down on my sugar consumption at timmies they go and come out with this!

http://insidetimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tim-hortons-nutella-insidetimmies.png

lilmira
04-15-2015, 11:31 AM
whoa, clear the path, coming thru

ate one and now I'm :zzz:

rx7_turbo2
04-15-2015, 05:10 PM
A hazelnut donut would kill me. Literally.

sabad66
04-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Let's just say it was a "false flag"... what's the motive behind it? What good is it to have a bombing pinned on two random dudes?

It's not like the US invaded a country as a result of this... At least the 9/11 conspiracy theory has a motive to start a war in Afghanistan/iraq

Nitro5
04-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah, to the point Arash's own pictures show the same fucking backpack, it has whit sides and a black back, just from different angles. Just shows how willfully blind he is so that he can maintain his narrative. Fucking sheep.

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 07:59 PM
What do you have to say to this
http://thebostonmarathonbombings.weebly.com/bags-a-shocking-image-or-a-shocking-claim.html
http://thebostonmarathonbombings.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/2/6/24264849/362641767.jpg

Originally posted by sabad66
Let's just say it was a "false flag"... what's the motive behind it? What good is it to have a bombing pinned on two random dudes?

It's not like the US invaded a country as a result of this... At least the 9/11 conspiracy theory has a motive to start a war in Afghanistan/iraq
No, lets not "just say".
It was.
If you care, rather then flip on the tube for entertainment tonight, you can actually know that it was a staged event from the material that Ive posted already.
Its pretty clear if you have common sense.
You just have to have a strong mind from all the shills here that will steer you into doubt before even looking into it.

VT posted new info today.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/15/faking-the-boston-bombing-how-it-was-done/

Nitro5's video embed is not showing... one can see it by quoting him to reply... it shows a South Park clip where "they" are basically laughing in our face for what they've done... or\and even at the same time threatening truth seekers that want to go main stream.

Originally posted by nonofyobiz

for every argument there is a counter argument and everything becomes so muddy. we'll never know 100%
If you analyze this thread, you'd see there hasent been a counter argument... there has been opposition to the idea, but no educational rebuttal.
Then you'd have to ask yourself... why are members in a car forum doing this? Do they have an agenda? Are they sheeple? Or is trolling world changing events just the best internet high one could have?

71/454
04-15-2015, 08:07 PM
Arash, do you believe the chemtrails project is real?
Serious question.

codetrap
04-15-2015, 08:18 PM

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 08:24 PM
@71/454
What is it exactly? That all jumbo airplanes are spraying something into the air to make us unhealthy?

Although they have sprayed bacteria over places as close as Winnipeg for experimentation... I dont see why they need to do this because we are bombarded with their stuff in our food, vaccines, water (Ontario has fluoride), household products, bathing and aesthetic items... the list goes on and on.

In Austrailia, a Commonwealth puppet country like ours, they are changing the laws to if you dont vaccinate, they cut off child and welfare benefits. Its already started in one county\province.
This is whats to come to Canada. The poor wont have a choice and later we'd probably see it effect the middle class.
Vaccine are a great tool to dumb down the population, get them on drugs, and eventually pour people into the prision system to work for 1 dollar a day. The elites are constantly scheming ways to enslave people like in their past.

rx7_turbo2
04-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Vaccine are a great tool to dumb down the population, get them on drugs, and eventually pour people into the prision system to work for 1 dollar a day. The elites are constantly scheming ways to enslave people like in their past.

Arash you never fail to deliver!

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 08:52 PM
:D

Originally posted by codetrap
So, you believe everything you read. Tell me again, what is the point of this false flag event? What exactly did it accomplish? First, it brings into play Russian terrorist in our minds. Russia being a country which we're indirectly having a war with... specially with sending 200 Canadian troops there.

Secondly exercising Martial law. Controlling people from leaving their house and having us programmed with such ideas.

Third, we have a Muslim citizen thats integrated into our society... a regular guy which turns out to be our worse enemy. This conditions us to watch and report our own neighbors and friends in-case they're surprise terrorist.

Lastly, Boston and Sandyhook are major staged events with many crisis actors. Doing this on such a large scale is a new tried tactic to sell propaganda.

gWHFtawv4WU

01RedDX
04-15-2015, 08:53 PM

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Did you read the thread and see the video I posted on Sandyhook? It was staged.

Sandyhook could be about taking away guns... but I think its more to do with "us" fighting the terrorist abroad then having "ISIS" do a mass shooting in our schools.

I havent looked into it the main reason as to why, so much.

01RedDX
04-15-2015, 09:10 PM

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Your perpetuating disinformation.
My signature link has the 911 event shown on the American bills. The whole sequence, in its ordered denomination, and all bills folded 3 times, the same way. That is all the evidence one needs to know it was a inside job.
Theres no need to investigate the dust samples... apply simple physics knowledge, or find Saudi fingerprints as member Thales likes to blame.

So lets look at your link there... the first picture... common sense lets us know that in no staged parking lot are you going to find all the cars parked like that.

p.s. so you claim that I have dismissed factual counter arguments.

01RedDX
04-15-2015, 09:38 PM

JRSC00LUDE
04-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Oh Arash, you wouldn't even know where to start if someone made you think for yourself. You can't do it. :rofl:

Shill, sheep, Arash, it's all the same word. Fuck are you gullible due to a complete lack of ability to reason.

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 09:41 PM
Are you in your discredit (with your name calling) shill bot mode right now? :p

Originally posted by 01RedDX
Didn't read it, didn't address one single solitary point and you expect us to take anything you post seriously? Do you know what the words discussion, debate, discourse even mean? Yes I do, do you?
I present my case... then you come in here to divert our attention to your disinfo site.
Why dont you address the simple parking lot anomaly.
Do you have common sense... if so, please tell us why teachers and parents of Sandyhook would all park that way.

01RedDX
04-15-2015, 09:51 PM

JRSC00LUDE
04-15-2015, 09:53 PM
You display a clear lack of ability to even consider that you may be wrong, that should be your first clue to your delusions. Reasonable, free thinking people who haven't been brainwashed are able to objectively view opposing points of view and determine if they are absurd or not. You are not capable of this, you decide what to believe and then search out fabricated items from your shadow leaders to quantify it.

Your own behaviour is a direct and clear representation of your complete inability to think for yourself, you are just too deluded to see it. It's black and white to everyone else.

One day, you'll be right about ONE thing, it's inevitable when you cast that wide a net. Then, you'll be impossible to shut up and your descent into oblivion will be complete.

Enjoy!

If ignorance truly is bliss, Arash is in utopia.

A790
04-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Stop engaging him.

Jesus Christ. Just stop engaging him. That's all it takes.

01RedDX
04-15-2015, 10:00 PM

JRSC00LUDE
04-15-2015, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by A790
Stop engaging him.

Jesus Christ. Just stop engaging him. That's all it takes.

I'll try! It's literally like asking someone not to watch a train wreck though as they're driving by. :nut:

Arash Boodagh
04-15-2015, 10:16 PM
I would like someone who isnt a shill to put their reputation on the line and explain why the parking lot, with all the cars parked in the same direction, is a natural event.
And go...