PDA

View Full Version : Good news for my Winter beater

illeagle
03-09-2004, 08:43 PM
I was hanging around at A-1 honda parts, when i noticed one employee standing on this dirty muffler. I went up to it, cleaned the tip, and there it was.. Apex'i.. It's a full cat-back Apex'i N1 exhaust! And this guy was standing on it! it diden't get damaged, but he did rip the hanger off leaving a small hole ( small enough that i can't stick my pinky finger in)

Anyway, It was garbage to them, so i gladly took the exhaust + stainless steel resinator.. All for free... yippy!! I'm gonna start roaming that place alot more now.. lol :clap:

I'll get pics of my Winter beater Civic up soon.

bighead411
03-09-2004, 08:51 PM
u can walk in the yard now?? i thought u've to go ask the parts from the service counter and they check out for ya.......isn't it or they've change

hjr
03-09-2004, 09:03 PM
you sir, are a lucky assed punk! haha. good find.

I will get mine one day, yes, one day...

illeagle
03-09-2004, 09:13 PM
hmm.... for some reason I had to restart my computer to reply...

Anyway, I work at A-1, but in the Body shop.

I'm going back tommorow, to find header's and anything that'll make horsepower. BTW they have alot of aftermarket tuner stuff there! untapped source hehe

finboy
03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by bighead411
u can walk in the yard now?? i thought u've to go ask the parts from the service counter and they check out for ya.......isn't it or they've change

both him and i work at a-1, lemme see if i can get some pics of the exhaust...

finboy
03-09-2004, 09:16 PM

finboy
03-09-2004, 09:18 PM
i'd post a pic of his car, but his newest idea may get jacked like his yellow headlight idea :rofl:

finboy
03-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
hmm.... for some reason I had to restart my computer to reply...

Anyway, I work at A-1, but in the Body shop.

I'm going back tommorow, to find header's and anything that'll make horsepower. BTW they have alot of aftermarket tuner stuff there! untapped source hehe

you damn well better cut me in on this deal you cheap ass :rofl: :rofl:

finboy
03-09-2004, 10:01 PM
here's the beater its going on.

PsI
03-09-2004, 10:21 PM
not a bad beater

illeagle
03-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by PsI
not a bad beater

yah especially concidering the price i paid... How much? lets say i can buy a pair of Nike shox for the same price..:thumbsup:

legendboy
03-10-2004, 09:11 AM
untapped source hehe

meh its a tapped source, its just that Pack usually wants an arm and a leg for everything there!

illeagle
03-10-2004, 11:54 PM
it's funny because, a couple of weeks ago, Pack was asking $125.00 for a no name airfilter+tube. I asked 'Rick Lerned' this time and he just gave it to me. Although he IS on comission so He's a little worst that Pack..

Seanith
03-11-2004, 12:38 AM

yah especially concidering the price i paid... How much? lets say i can buy a pair of Nike shox for the same price..:thumbsup:

damn hook me up! btw any parts i might be interested in? ;)
remember our PMs before?

Inthered
03-13-2004, 01:57 AM
is there any black interiored 94-01 integra's in there illegal or finboy?

finboy
03-13-2004, 03:38 AM
there are quite a few tegs there, from just glancing today, there is a type R shell, and the big one...

CLEAR TEG TAIL LIGHTS :eek:

syeve
03-13-2004, 12:50 PM
that look like the old exhaust off my turbo civic...3 inch inlet?

illeagle
03-14-2004, 11:50 PM
no, the Civic i got it off was a write off. looks like a pole hit it in the 1/4 panel behind the driver's door. drifting maybe?:dunno:

Anyway, it was a black EG coupe with a Mugen decal going down the side of the car. It diden't have headers, but it did have lowering springs which i want...:bigpimp:

The inlet in this one, i think is 2.5" with 2 stainless steel resinators..

~$eanith~ PM'd

fcuk_it
03-15-2004, 03:42 AM
hey do they have any 94-97 accord exr coupe parts like an inside driverside door panel?? because the ones on the 5th gen accords were cheaply made and mine has a big hole in it...

syeve
03-15-2004, 10:10 AM
no, the Civic i got it off was a write off. looks like a pole hit it in the 1/4 panel behind the driver's door. drifting maybe?:dunno:

Anyway, it was a black EG coupe with a Mugen decal going down the side of the car. It diden't have headers, but it did have lowering springs which i want...:bigpimp:

The inlet in this one, i think is 2.5" with 2 stainless steel resinators..

~$eanith~ PM'd

lol, nope, that was my car. It was turbo at one point, then I sold it. Thats sad my old car was trashed! That muffler alone was about 500 bones back in the day, and its a turbo apex'i so I believe it is a 3" inlet, you can see the pipe get smaller about a foot in, thats 2.5" pipe from the cat back.

ecstasy_civic
03-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by syeve

lol, nope, that was my car. It was turbo at one point, then I sold it. Thats sad my old car was trashed! That muffler alone was about 500 bones back in the day, and its a turbo apex'i so I believe it is a 3" inlet, you can see the pipe get smaller about a foot in, thats 2.5" pipe from the cat back.

thats sad that its your old car:(
hard to hear that people are ripping parts off it?

syeve
03-15-2004, 11:45 AM
I know, that was my first real ricer car. Alot of work went into getting that car "just so" :D

illeagle
03-16-2004, 09:38 PM
yah, looks like the car lost control and hit a tree or a pole. Right between the driver's door and left rear wheel.

The rear springs were bent, and the motor was completely stock. I did try to pick up the front eiback springs, but I made the mistake of asking for them.. Only this time I asked the wrong guy, Honda parts Pack. He wants $35.00 EACH for ONLY 2 springs, no struts!:eek: I Dropped the springs on the floor, and told him I'll go get my Lube... He was not impressed..

finboy
03-16-2004, 11:38 PM
for eibach's thats a good price, hell, it'll cost 360+ for a set of 4 on my spirit.

crazydriver
03-17-2004, 12:25 AM
hmm i don't think there are any good parts for a RSX??? hey how bout 240SX??? but ya it suxs to see ur car being torn apart for parts.. o btw wut happened to that turbo???

illeagle
03-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Turbo? The motor was a completely stock D-series, it even had the factory airbox. There was a Carbon fiber hood for an RSX, but I don't know where it is.. Ask "finboy" he'll know.

syeve
03-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Turbo? The motor was a completely stock D-series, it even had the factory airbox.

Trust me, that car was running 10psi for two years...only blew 4 headgaskets! Turbo was parted out.