PDA

View Full Version : **HELP NEEDED, ACCIDENT 4/17/15 - Deerfoot&16th **

Royle9
04-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Looking for anyone who may have seen or know someone with information regarding an accident that just occurred about 15 minutes ago (around 8:30AM) on the turn off @ 16th AVE traveling south on Deerfoot.

Friends wife was just rear ended at a high rate of speed, and the guy took off in a hurry.

Police & Ambulance en-route

She managed to get some info to her husband (my coworker):

Truck - Black Shortbox GMC/Chevy (she thinks)
License Plate - B__ - 4768 (all she caught unfortunately)
Could be BJH - 4768 but she's in shock so no way to tell.

She was driving a blue CX-5 (2014)

Anyone that may have witnessed anything please let me know. Not sure if that's enough of a license plate to find out but I'm sure the police will look into it.

** Update **

Cops may have found the guy already, partial plate matches a truck in the color/make she managed to take down. Being told there's only 1 match so it makes sense..:clap:

JustinMCS
04-17-2015, 09:51 AM
That's awesome! What a loser. I'm guessing he is without insurance if he ran off like that. Now he is in even more trouble - hit and run. :( Hope she is ok.

Kijho
04-17-2015, 10:17 AM
With that much of the plate, I bet Police can track it down really quick. There's possibly some camera's at the intersections nearby there too that they might be able to check if necessary!

Best of luck and hope she is okay!

The_Penguin
04-17-2015, 10:32 AM
Wow, hope she's ok.

It's surprisingly hard to get a license plate in the heat of the moment when someone takes off. She did well to get as much as she did.

codetrap
04-17-2015, 10:44 AM

snowcat
04-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Sigh.

Glad she is okay, and you all know how I feel about retard drivers.

Disoblige
04-17-2015, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by The_Penguin

It's surprisingly hard to get a license plate in the heat of the moment when someone takes off. She did well to get as much as she did.
This. She did an incredible job. Great work.
Hope she's alright.

G-ZUS
04-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by snowcat
you all know how I feel about retard drivers.

yes yes we do, you yell profanities at them as your testes shrivel and you speed off

rob the knob
04-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Sigh.

Glad she is okay, and you all know how I feel about retard drivers.

why you call retard?:thumbsdow

Graham_A_M
04-17-2015, 09:27 PM
^ Just dont bother dude, we all know how this will end.

Sweet, he's going to get fucked good and hard. An accident is one thing, but leaving the scene of an accident, wow. They'll just throw the book at him.
Im glad shes okay :)

Tik-Tok
04-17-2015, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^ Just dont bother dude, we all know how this will end.

Sweet, he's going to get fucked good and hard. An accident is one thing, but leaving the scene of an accident, wow. They'll just throw the book at him.
Im glad shes okay :)

If they get caught. People who drive away like that, tend not to own their own plates.

Royle9
04-20-2015, 11:17 AM
**UPDATE**

Traffic cameras played a huge role in this one, funny enough there's one pointing almost directly at where the incident took place. Cops advised my buddy that they were working with the City of Calgary to obtain the footage.

Guy hit her twice, initial impact during the turn off @ the off-ramp and then he tried to take off again and side swiped/shoved the car out of the way (semi u-turn) and took off down deerfoot. It's all on camera.

Cops are staying tight lipped of course, what they do know is they've found a "person of interest" who's plate matched the vehicle description.

She's doing okay, more shaken up than anything at this point. Stiff/sore the "usual" when getting hit from behind :thumbsup:

Cant wait to hopefully find out who it was and if the vehicle was stolen or not.

JRSC00LUDE
04-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
yes yes we do, you yell profanities at them as your testes shrivel and you speed off

:rofl:

snowcat
04-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

Would you prefer to stay around and start a fight with assault charges and what not? Stay classy, gangster.

zipdoa
04-20-2015, 11:39 AM
You got lucky with traffic cams! Hope the suspect gets nailed.

Would you prefer to stay around and start a fight with assault charges and what not? Stay classy, gangster.

lol, or just don't assume the role of catalyst.

JRSC00LUDE
04-20-2015, 11:40 AM

:werd: It's MUCH classier to look for potential trouble, instigate an incident instead of avoiding it, shoot your mouth off and then run away.

snowcat
04-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

:werd: It's MUCH classier to look for potential trouble, instigate an incident instead of avoiding it, shoot your mouth off and then run away.

Tell me this secret of how to look for trouble? I need to know.

revelations
04-20-2015, 02:02 PM

Tell me this secret of how to look for trouble? I need to know.

Its part of the inability to not mouth off someone.

snowcat
04-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by revelations

Its part of the inability to not mouth off someone.

No, that's the part of mouthing off.

Where is the part of finding trouble? I need a wiki how article. If I can have this little known secret, which many people on YouTube also comment as well, I can get more content.

TheHumbleGeek
04-21-2015, 09:36 AM
wait.... hold on....

so you are a raging, douchebag twat FOR VIEWS????????

oi.....

Tik-Tok
04-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Views = money.

I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I applaud his way of earning a some easy cash.

zipdoa
04-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Views = money.

I couldn't bring myself to do it, but I applaud his way of earning a some easy cash.

Not a job description I'd be enthusiastic about sharing:

"I videotape myself escalating mundane traffic conflicts in order to generate traffic on my youtube channel. Using finely tuned body language I catalyze situations, producing polarizing content while simultaneously escaping repercussion"

16hypen3sp
04-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Rip on snowcat all you want guys…

He's not the only member of this forum that has escalated "mundane traffic conflicts" on video.

I seem to remember a certain member of this forum who posts videos in the car-cam bad drivers thread "losing their cool" a few weeks ago. The video only made it as far as their personal youtube channel and it was very short-lived. It was removed after someone commented "Post to beyond."

JRSC00LUDE
04-21-2015, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
Rip on snowcat all you want guys…

Oh we will, his intentional blend of aggressive cowardice is well documented.

Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
He's not the only member of this forum that has escalated "mundane traffic conflicts" on video.

I seem to remember a certain member of this forum who posts videos in the car-cam bad drivers thread "losing their cool" a few weeks ago. The video only made it as far as their personal youtube channel and it was very short-lived. It was removed after someone commented "Post to beyond.&quot

Do tell, inquiring minds WANT to know!

MGCM
04-21-2015, 04:21 PM
nobody is perfect guys, end the drama and back to topic