PDA

View Full Version : awwwww so cute!

twokute
03-09-2004, 11:13 PM
my puppy is so ADORABLE!! what do you think? hehe

name: mocha
weight: 3.5lbs
breed: yorkshire terrier

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/pvu/davidstuff/Dog4a.jpg http://www.telusplanet.net/public/pvu/davidstuff/Dog1a.jpg

SoSlowDx
03-09-2004, 11:28 PM
I agree it's pretty cute:)

gwkwan
03-09-2004, 11:32 PM
oh.......... so cute

Zephyr
03-09-2004, 11:51 PM
it be even cutier if a hot naked chick was holding it haha j/k

cute pup! :thumbsup:

tommy1223
03-09-2004, 11:54 PM
looks like a stuff animal.

does it bark a lot?

small dogs bark too much..i know cuz i have one...it kinda sucks.

twokute
03-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by tommy1223
looks like a stuff animal.

does it bark a lot?

small dogs bark too much..i know cuz i have one...it kinda sucks.

haha yeah she barks alot especially when me and my brother are not paying any attention to her. she always needs attention 24/7! shes a hyper puppy!

^SkylinE^
03-10-2004, 12:07 AM
TIght hoody

blinkme_210
03-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Check out my dog, it's eyes are red..... maybe a little bit of :devil: inside him. So my dog pwns ur dog. Lol, j/k. I love how u dressed up your yorkshire terrier.

http://members.shaw.ca/blinkme_210/coco.jpg

ZorroAMG
03-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Hoody is off da hizzle...

Paul
03-10-2004, 12:41 AM
HOT DAWG! we have a weiner!

twokute
03-10-2004, 12:43 AM
awwwwwww thanks guys! yeah she has lots of clothes hehe. i wanted to buy her a louis vuitton collar but my brother said no so yeah......what a jerk!. but she does have a burberry winter jacket muahaha =D.

lam-boy
03-10-2004, 01:35 AM
you should have seen this chiuwawa today. i was on the way to school and i stopped at a red light, the bugger was like about PALM size.

method
03-10-2004, 01:45 AM
I think dressing up animals is about the stupidest thing you can do.

:dunno:

mo_virgin
03-10-2004, 01:47 AM
Man... That shit is annoying, louis vuitton collar? are you serious? Save your money and send that shit to world vision in Haiti. Small dogs are soo annoying but at least this ones cute....

How much was it?

twokute
03-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Man... That shit is annoying, louis vuitton collar? are you serious? Save your money and send that shit to world vision in Haiti. Small dogs are soo annoying but at least this ones cute....

How much was it?

ummmmm........i think the collar was around $250 i saw it on some site that sells doggy stuff >.<.......but yeah $250 wasnt that bad.....especially for my lil princess hahah

GT3
03-10-2004, 02:42 AM
how much did u buy that puppy? yorkshire terrier .. thanxx

twokute
03-10-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by GT3
how much did u buy that puppy? yorkshire terrier .. thanxx

i bought her for $1700 in Surrey B.C from a breeder =D

GT3
03-10-2004, 03:50 AM
Thannxx...that puppy is super cute

method
03-10-2004, 04:36 AM
aaaaahahahah 1700 dollars.

my god did you get owned.

price of purebreds has gone up in the past 5 years, but crap on a stick, that's like double what you should have paid. :bullshit:

oh well, if you can spend 250 dollars on a strap of leather, I'm sure 1700 was no skin off your back.

twokute
03-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by method
I think dressing up animals is about the stupidest thing you can do.

:dunno:

if i can afford to dress my puppy than why shouldn't i? besides if mocha didn't like wearing clothes i wouldn't dress her up......but she likes it, and its not like i put her in pants or anything just jackets and shirts.

twokute
03-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by method
aaaaahahahah 1700 dollars.

my god did you get owned.

price of purebreds has gone up in the past 5 years, but crap on a stick, that's like double what you should have paid. :bullshit:

oh well, if you can spend 250 dollars on a strap of leather, I'm sure 1700 was no skin off your back.

$1700 dollars was worth it! haha i luv my puppy.........besides my boyfriend bought her for me =D

ZorroAMG
03-10-2004, 11:30 AM
I think Method needs a hug.

BebeAphrodite
03-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
Check out my dog, it's eyes are red..... maybe a little bit of :devil: inside him. So my dog pwns ur dog. Lol, j/k. I love how u dressed up your yorkshire terrier.

http://members.shaw.ca/blinkme_210/coco.jpg

I've been looking for a pom... where did u get ur dog?

and for the original thread, get the lv dog carrier!! :p

cute dogs!

Ben
03-10-2004, 01:00 PM
My cat could beat up both your dogs :P

403Gemini
03-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Ben
My cat could beat up both your dogs :P

couldnt take my dog ;)

http://www3.telus.net/403gemini/dog/hailie006.jpg

my dog puts my cats head in her mouth... doesnt bite just does it ... stupid dog. lol

SI-vic
03-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

my dog puts my cats head in her mouth... doesnt bite just does it ... stupid dog. lol

hahaahahaha hahahahahaha

you should hook your dog up with twocute's dog.
hahaha he looks lonely. maybe thats why he does dumb things.

twokute
03-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I think Method needs a hug.

i agree. haha =D

Phats
03-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Only thing I can think of when I see a dog like that is "football"

twokute
03-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Phats
Only thing I can think of when I see a dog like that is &quot;football&quot;

MEANIE!!! =(

blinkme_210
03-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

I've been looking for a pom... where did u get ur dog?

and for the original thread, get the lv dog carrier!! :p

cute dogs!

I didn't buy the dog. My friends got it for me for my 18th birthday, lol.

It's actually pretty ironic, I didn't like dogs until I got TJ (the dog) :D I knew jack shit about dogs before I got him, and still do :D

REFLUX
03-10-2004, 10:55 PM
for those clueless wanna-be dog owners:

DO NOT buy dogs from pet stores!!!
Places like PJ Pets get their dogs from puppy farms (constantly breed the moms).

Zephyr
03-11-2004, 01:38 AM
is this cute? or is this plain weird? this is my husky sleeping...

http://www.pacific-speed.com/images/angelo.JPG

method
03-11-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by twokute
if i can afford to dress my puppy than why shouldn't i? besides if mocha didn't like wearing clothes i wouldn't dress her up......but she likes it, and its not like i put her in pants or anything just jackets and shirts.

because it's tacky and ridiculous.

every person that dresses their dog up says their dog loves it. the dog loves the attention it gets from you, not the fact that you're slapping insanely overpriced clothing on it.

my friend could spray paint his dog and she'd still wag her tail like nothing. dogs want attention.

if you can afford that sort of stuff, have fun.. but when you spend god know what amount on louis vuitton dog carriers and crap, it just says a lot about your priorities.

still, you might think my priorities are screwed up... but you asked what I thought :thumbsup:

twokute
03-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
is this cute? or is this plain weird? this is my husky sleeping...

http://www.pacific-speed.com/images/angelo.JPG

haha ur doggy sleeps weird but is cute =D

missblondie
03-20-2004, 05:59 PM
my grandma breeds show quality yorkies incase you decide that yours needs a companion:)

BebeAphrodite
03-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by acuraxx
my grandma breeds show quality yorkies incase you decide that yours needs a companion:)

how much does she sell them for? Whats the average weight? Thanks

Khyron
03-21-2004, 01:29 AM
Here's a half meg vid of my yorkie doing a trick!

York Backflip! (http://www.nexus-point.net/video/york.mpg)

Khyron

RMKS13
03-21-2004, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE
my dog puts my cats head in her mouth... doesnt bite just does it ... stupid dog. lol [/QUOTE]

LOL That's awesome :)

twokute:: yes, your dog's cute :)

RX7_FC3S
03-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Cute dog,

Originally posted by REFLUX
for those clueless wanna-be dog owners:

DO NOT buy dogs from pet stores!!!
Places like PJ Pets get their dogs from puppy farms (constantly breed the moms).

Hmmmm.. I didnt know this.

I get my pets from the SPCA!

A_3
03-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Khyron

Khyron

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , didn't see that one coming. Cute dog btw, my moms been looking into buying one of those, my dads against it... tooo yappy.

iceburns288
03-21-2004, 01:07 PM
My dog (collie) had 10 puppies this morning. 10!!!! :eek:

DJ Lazy
03-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Khyron

Khyron

Well.................................... wasn't expecting that.... :tongue:

missblondie
03-22-2004, 07:35 PM

how much does she sell them for? Whats the average weight? Thanks

For a show quality yorkie that is canadian kennel club registered she asks $900. These are all litters from champions.

In regards to your second question, the average weight for a full grown yorkie is 5 to 7 lbs and the average length is 7-9" from the shoulder.

/////AMG
03-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288
My dog (collie) had 10 puppies this morning. 10!!!! :eek:

:eek: post pics!

BebeAphrodite
03-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Well.................................... wasn't expecting that.... :tongue:

ha ha ha
same here

BebeAphrodite
03-22-2004, 11:13 PM

For a show quality yorkie that is canadian kennel club registered she asks $900. These are all litters from champions.

In regards to your second question, the average weight for a full grown yorkie is 5 to 7 lbs and the average length is 7-9&quot; from the shoulder.
I was looking for something around 3-4 lbs... sorta hard considering no one will know what size the dog will grow to

missblondie
03-23-2004, 12:09 AM

I was looking for something around 3-4 lbs... sorta hard considering no one will know what size the dog will grow to

I saw before that you were interested in pomeranians... if you wanted one so small you should look into teacup pomeranians. seeing as they are still really rare, they are bread for quality, therefore even though you would think they would be weak because of their size they are still a very healthy, good quality dog.

There are a couple very good teacup pom breaders around...

continuation
03-23-2004, 08:25 AM
my dog owns all!

continuation
03-23-2004, 08:26 AM
bam! eat your head at night mean!

xkon
03-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by twokute

haha yeah she barks alot especially when me and my brother are not paying any attention to her. she always needs attention 24/7! shes a hyper puppy!

This is what I want to do to ANY dog that won't shut up:

dogmaiwli
03-24-2004, 08:51 PM
that first dog is a glorified RAT

RickDaTuner
03-24-2004, 08:56 PM
I had a Bike frame that was about the same Weight Gotta Love Scandium

BebeAphrodite
03-24-2004, 10:45 PM

I saw before that you were interested in pomeranians... if you wanted one so small you should look into teacup pomeranians. seeing as they are still really rare, they are bread for quality, therefore even though you would think they would be weak because of their size they are still a very healthy, good quality dog.

There are a couple very good teacup pom breaders around...

http://www.sugarmountainhome.com/kennels/poms/nosuchanimal.htm

Hmm..it says that they don't exist. :confused: I had a friend tell me the other day about minature poms but when I tried to find them online it said that they don't exist as well. I think the teacup/minature are the same thing... basically dogs under a certain weight people will consider to be teacups. I would love a tiny dog and I'm still looking but I want her to be small and either a yorkie or a pom. I've been checking the newspapers/classifieds for the past half year but I haven't found any to my liking. My friend got a small CKC registered pom (beautiful dog btw) for only $500 in Edmonton. They have no girls available though. I don't think the breeder can guarantee the size of the dog either. I was reading a case about it and breeders can only guess. But I'm hoping for a lil one! If you have any breeders or any other information it would be great! Thanks for your info! :D

missblondie
03-25-2004, 11:53 AM

http://www.sugarmountainhome.com/kennels/poms/nosuchanimal.htm

Hmm..it says that they don't exist. :confused: I had a friend tell me the other day about minature poms but when I tried to find them online it said that they don't exist as well. I think the teacup/minature are the same thing... basically dogs under a certain weight people will consider to be teacups. I would love a tiny dog and I'm still looking but I want her to be small and either a yorkie or a pom. I've been checking the newspapers/classifieds for the past half year but I haven't found any to my liking. My friend got a small CKC registered pom (beautiful dog btw) for only $500 in Edmonton. They have no girls available though. I don't think the breeder can guarantee the size of the dog either. I was reading a case about it and breeders can only guess. But I'm hoping for a lil one! If you have any breeders or any other information it would be great! Thanks for your info! :D

You are right in saying that it is called that based on the size it reaches. They base a teacup animal on the full grown weight is is projected to reach... A girl I used to work with bought a "teacup pom" last summer and it still fits in both of her hands. (adorable might i add!)

In regards to the yorkies, i am not sure if it is the color of them that you like, or if it is just the size, becuase my grandma told me to mentions that their color changes to a greyish silver after they are about a year old.

And about the projected size, you are 100% right about no one really knowing, but there will always be a runt in each litter, so you can definetly put your name down for the runt of the litter.