PDA

View Full Version : Provincial Leaders Debate 2015

mazdavirgin
04-24-2015, 10:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGmus6Cew4

Thoughts feelings?

WR leader imho comes out looking like a total broken record with his mythical promise of not raising taxes but magically balancing the budget? :dunno:

16hypen3sp
04-24-2015, 01:01 PM
Meh... I think Brian Jean stuck to his platform. I think he did pretty good for having just taken the leadership of the Wildrose less than a month ago.

He could have strayed from his script a little more but began coming around near the end.

The real show was Notley vs Prentice. Both of them showed arrogance... and Notley couldn't even stick to the rules and constantly tried to talk over everyone.

Feruk
04-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Were they given the questions ahead of time? That was SO lame.

EM2FTL
04-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
Meh... I think Brian Jean stuck to his platform. I think he did pretty good for having just taken the leadership of the Wildrose less than a month ago.

He could have strayed from his script a little more but began coming around near the end.

The real show was Notley vs Prentice. Both of them showed arrogance... and Notley couldn't even stick to the rules and constantly tried to talk over everyone.

lol.. did we watch the same debate?

Sugarphreak
04-24-2015, 03:55 PM

ExtraSlow
04-24-2015, 03:59 PM
That's it, Brian Jean just won my vote.

16hypen3sp
04-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by EM2FTL

lol.. did we watch the same debate?

You bet! And I'm watching more of Notley not sticking to rules right now.

Tik-Tok
04-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Brian Jean strikes me as somebody that would roll up beside me in a topless Ferarri from the 70's

Really? As I said in the other thread, he really reminds me of a church preacher with his monotone, dull, speech mannerisms and reading off a script.

I felt like I was hearing a sermon.