PDA

View Full Version : fs: 1991 black mitsubishi eclipse

BBMac
03-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Hey guys I am posting this for a friend. the car's milage is 160,000. Interior is mint! My friend was a stickler for maintenance used k+n oil filter and castrol. new brakes, new plugs wires,fuel filter,etc. comes with a 1000 dollar kenwood deck that is being refurbished by kenwood right now, new front tires, new alternator(bosch premium).

All I can say is it's a really clean car and comes with a safety inspection. He wants to start the bidding at 4500 dollars but keep in mind he is taking offers.
pictures are coming this week and if you are interested pm me and we can set something up.

Boostn
03-10-2004, 05:44 PM
What trim level is it??? GSX, GST or GS???

BBMac
03-10-2004, 10:52 PM
not to sure will find out tomorrow. if it helps, I am pretty sure it's loaded, a/c ,pw,pd

klukas
03-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Interested, waiting for the pics to arrive, and where in Calgary are you located

MM99lude
03-13-2004, 03:07 PM
i have a friend who might be interested could we see some pics??

BBMac
03-14-2004, 01:34 PM
I will get pistures for you guys tonight. we are both located in the sw of calgary by westhills. pm for for his contact info. it is 1230 in the after on sunday the 14 and i will be talking to him in half an hour.

BBMac
03-14-2004, 08:16 PM
hey guys I want to appologize, my fuckin friend told me he wanted me to post his car for sale on beyond and then today when I told him that he had people interested he says " I only wanted to see if people were interested, I can't sell untill june."

I am sorry to get anyones hopes up and if you are truly interested I guess msg me in june. to all that pmed me I will pm you back with an apology. once again I apologize for wasting your time and if any mods read this could you delete this thread!

sorry,
brydon