PDA

View Full Version : FS: Professional Detailing Products

SportEL
05-13-2015, 11:44 AM
I am selling some excess Detailing Products that are all awesome, but I have too much.

Wheel Cleaning
For Wheel Cleaning, I have Detailer's Pride Wheel Cleaner and Daytona Speedmaster Wheel Brush. The Wheel Cleaner is great because it is powerful yet clear coat safe. The Water based formula uses environmentally safe surfactants to remove baked on dirt and brake dust. The Brush helps clean wheels with its non abrasive bristles that don't scratch and retains their shape with its pantented memory bristles. It easily cleans any wheel design.

Brand new 32 Oz Bottle -Reg. $25. Price -$15
50% of 32 oz Bottle - $8

Wheel Brush - Reg. $36. Price - $20 (used once)

Clay Lubricant
To maintain a slick smooth glassy finish, one needs to remove surface embedded contaminants before protecting with wax or sealant. This is where Clay bars come into play. To create a slick barrier between the paint and clay, one must use clay lubricant. I have for sale Riccardo Clay lubricant which works great with all clay bars, and won't cause the clay to degrade.

600 mL left Riccardo Clay Lubricant ($8)
Will include two used bars of Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay which is very fine clay which is safe even for everyday use as it is nonabrasive.

Protectants (Quick Detailer, Spray Waxes, Spray Sealants)

Pinnacle Crysal Mist Caranuba Detail Spray
Formulated with Gloss enhancing crystalline polymers, nourshing oils, and Brazilian Caranuba wax tor provide instant shine and slickness.

4oz bottle ($4)

Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical Detailer
Shines and fortifies existing wax. It is a detailer with the properties of a paint sealant and can be used as a stand-alone protectant. Gives awesome shine with enhanced beading.

33% of 250mL bottle left ($4)

BlackFire Crystal Seal Paint Sealant Spray
Spray Sealant. Easy to apply. Highly concentrated. Just spray on and wipe. No need to buff. Paint Sealant that provides incredible protection and longevity.

25% of 118mL bottle left ($5)

Detailer's Pride Interior Surface Protectant
Multi-surface cleaner and protectant for all vinyl, leather, rubber and plastic. Treated surfaces will resist drying, cracking, and fading from harmful UV rays. Banana scent.

40% of 32 oz left ($5)

Optimum Metal Polish
Clean, Polish, and Protect Aluminum, Chrome, or Stainless Steel to create a mirror-like shine.

95% left Reg $18. Price - $10

P21 Multi Surface Finish Restoer
This technologically advanced car polish will transform metal and discolored paint, leaving a brilliant, spot free appearance. can be used on alloy and wire wheels, bumpers, grilles, and pipes. Chrome, aluminum, and stainless steel on, under, and inside of the vehicle will look brilliant and reflective.

Quarter Left of 100g Tube ($3)

Optimum Poli-Seal
Clean, Polish, Correct and Protect All in one Step! It Creates Nice Gloss and Long-Term Protection. Easy to Apply and Remove.

Brand New 8oz ($10)

Hand Foam Applicator Pads. High Quality. Regular or CSS Foam.

Brand New $3 or $4

Microfiber Buffing Towels. General Purpose great for areas of Auto Detailing. Made in Korea Microfiber Towels. Tagless so it doesn't scratch.. Blue. 16"x16".

Brand New ($5)

Combine Items and Save

PM or Call/Text 403-903-5918.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q356/SportELR/SaleStuff/IMG_4352_zpsi0vs5bil.jpg (http://s348.photobucket.com/user/SportELR/media/SaleStuff/IMG_4352_zpsi0vs5bil.jpg.html)

SportEL
05-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Bump

SportEL
06-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Bump

Added Brand New Bottle of Optimum Poli Seal - the Ultimate One Step Swirl Remover, Polish, and Wax/Sealant Protectant.

SportEL
07-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Updated. And Prices Updated

SportEL
07-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Bump. Added Hand Foam Applicator Pads and Microfiber Towels I no longer really need.

SportEL
08-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Updated.

SportEL
08-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Prices Updated. Added P21S Multi-Surface Finish Restorer.

SportEL
09-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Help me Clear this stuff. Give your rims a clean after the summer months. Give a Nice Detail before the colder weather.

harmlessv8
09-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Whats your best price for all of it?

SportEL
09-04-2015, 04:38 PM
$92 Total for all the items minus whatever Applicators and Microfiber Towels extra you want, so I can sell for $60 I guess. Just add the Applicators and Microfiber towels on top if you wanted any. I'll throw one of each into the deal.

SportEL
09-17-2015, 04:38 PM
All Sold. Can Close. Thanks.