PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED - Volunteers for Tailcreek Mud and Music

P_D
05-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Hey Guys/Girls

My Co-worker is looking for up to 100 volunteers for this years Tailcreek Mud and Music Festival in Alix, AB (http://tailcreek.ca/). The duties of the volunteers would be as follows:

Parking Duties
• Required to be able to control traffic highway and on site (competent people)
• Need to be available to be on site for June 25-28 (possibly need on the 24th for an early load in)
• Have thick skin (patrons tend to be moody if they are stilling in the car on the highway baking in the sun)
• Be a friendly person (these are the people that make first contact with the patrons)

Waste/Recycling Duties
• Clean up garbage/Recycling in various locations on site (concert bowl(s), vendor area, camp ground, motor sports area, backstage artist area)
• Someone that doesn't mind to get dirty (recycling pick up can be gross)
• Need to be available to be on site for June 25-28 (post festival clean up generally get tickets to the festival the following year if they help start to finish)

Volunteer Perks/Requirements:

Required to work an 8hr shift each day(will receive a ticket at the end of the shift for that day)
All volunteers will have free camping in own area away from the patrons
Volunteers will be fed breakfast(not confirmed but happened last year) and lunch.
The show is a rain or shine event so come prepared for MUD and the weather(people fail at this every year)

Outstanding volunteers may be treated with backstage passes for a night and possible meet and greets (if available)

If you are interested in some free tickets in exchange for your time each day PM me and i will forward your info on to my Co-worker

Mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.