PDA

View Full Version : animal stack

Cixz
03-10-2004, 03:58 PM
yo has anyone taken animal stack??? iv heard its pretty intence and iv also heard its kinda shitty ......... if uv tried it let me know and what ut hink:guns:

civic_rida
03-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I doubt u can buy it anywhere in canada. Lots of supplements are legal in the states but banned here.

nickyh
03-10-2004, 07:56 PM
I would not touch that stuff!
Try GHR15 (515?) if you are looking for Human Growth Hormone... you can buy it here in Canada through a web site
www.Northamhealth.com

davidI
03-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm sure it works but there are other things one could try if they were going to go towards prohormones/roids. I don't know that much about either becaues I won't even contemplate using that shit until I'm older and have done as much as I can completely naturally. Anyways, lfrom friends of mine who do use that shit I've heard good things about M1T so maybe look into that.

Cixz
03-10-2004, 09:48 PM
ya im thinking about just going on creatine and protien and mabye some other stuff ill stay off that shit rate now

JordanLotoski
03-10-2004, 09:48 PM
try nutrex 1-TU

ecstasy_civic
03-10-2004, 10:39 PM
do

M1t I think its called.

DO NOT DO HGH!!!!!!!!!!

Cixz
03-12-2004, 03:03 PM
WTF is HGH and what is ur guys preference on proteine and creatine:eek:

civic_rida
03-12-2004, 11:48 PM
currently using pro rx protein. Also using cell tech creatine.

Cell tech is pretty pricey luckly i got it from a friend for free its 86 for a bottle.

m1t , isnt that a pro hormone? can u even get it in calgary.

JordanLotoski
03-13-2004, 12:01 AM
cell tech is so last year so many better products now.....LOADER.....SWOLE...V12....

civic_rida
03-13-2004, 01:20 AM
Hey cool guy its called swole v2.:thumbsup: or sans v12 .I've already used swole n i think its crap.

SoSlowDx
03-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Cixz
ya im thinking about just going on creatine and protien and mabye some other stuff ill stay off that shit rate now

I think that's good enough...for me I rather not try anything just doing it without still produces results just takes more time.:)

ecstasy_civic
03-14-2004, 11:45 PM
I wouldnt even consider creatine

I work out 6x a week and I work out hard and have tried alot of shit.

Creatine is JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

stick to some good protein and maybe some other things and youll do just fine:thumbsup:

EnRich
03-15-2004, 12:21 PM
WTF is HGH and what is ur guys preference on proteine and creatine:eek:

HGH is a human growth hormone... I've tried a little bit of it before, ummmm like 4 days worth... I didn't see any real differance, I was just in it for the experiance... Actually I have about a two weeks supply still and its worth about 89 bucks US, if anyone wants it, I'm willing to give it away... Its supposed to burn fat and while turning all muscle into lean muscle mass... It also supposed to give you more energy with quicker regeneration for muscle growth... It's like a steriod basically... The only reason I have this stuff is I ran into it accidentally from a friend and decided to try it... This stuff is for people trying to get back into shape, not for those smaller lean guys... As for protein... I trained for an entire year naturally... As soon as I went on protein about..... 3 - 4 months ago I saw immidiate results, including looking bigger and my strength increased big time... Creatine I've never tried, but alot of my other frineds are on it, and swear by it... Basically what I'm telling you, is your almost wasting time at the gym without protien suppliments... If you wanna get bigger, protien is a must... For anyone who wants a jump start, use creatine, it does work, and my friends say it works better than protien, they still wounder why I dont use it.... The only draw back is, excessive use, fucks your liver (creatine)... Thats a straight up fact...

Laate

Rich

ecstasy_civic
03-15-2004, 02:08 PM
HGH will fuck your body more than you will ever imagine, ive seen first hand experiance with at least a handful of friends who are now unable to do half the things they used to do to health reasons.

1. EVERYTHING grows, muscles, organs, joints, and not all at once, theres a good chance your left arm will be ALOT bigger then your right arm as with any other muscle that is training including your heart;)
2. You body grows faster then it can accept and it WILL ruin your joints, and once that happens, good luck getting the mobility back.
3. there will be a wall around your heart and makes it MUCH harder for blood to get to it, which can cause heart attacks and or strokes.

If you want info on ANY type of body enhancing drug or steroid, PM me, chances are I can help you learn what you need to know and you can make your desicion after that.

PS: Creatine is just logged water in your muscles to make them look bigger, when there really not.
and as for your strength, its in your head:)

Protein is the first step to getting bigger and healthier.
Rule of thumb 1g of protein per 1kg*
So I take roughly 90g of protein per day.
I also take Vitamin E to help muscle regeneration and help my muscles heal ALOT faster.

good luck.

nickyh
03-15-2004, 06:19 PM
I've been taking GHR (the amino acid form of HGH) for a long time now - off and on for 1 year. My body loves the stuff, I sleep better at night and have more energy. It also helps promote fat loss.
At the height of my training i was at 14.5% body fat (I'm a girl btw) and right now just dabbling at the gym I'm around 17-18%.

I won't try the animal version of HGH though, altough I know i'd get way better results.

civic_rida
03-15-2004, 06:23 PM
ecstacy civic how big r u?

EnRich
03-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by nickyh
I've been taking GHR (the amino acid form of HGH) for a long time now - off and on for 1 year. My body loves the stuff, I sleep better at night and have more energy. It also helps promote fat loss.
At the height of my training i was at 14.5% body fat (I'm a girl btw) and right now just dabbling at the gym I'm around 17-18%.

I won't try the animal version of HGH though, altough I know i'd get way better results.

Wow 14.5 % body fat is really good... I'm at around 18%+ right now ; ) but I got 18 inch arms :thumbsup: not bragging or anything, but I'm proud... As for that comment bout creatine... Yea I dont really believe in it either, its not water logged though, I think the term you wanted is water retension... All the guys at my gym use it... Makes em look like idiots I think... Its really really expensive too... The funny thing is I just got back from the gym, and I over heard a few guys talking about it... Funny, they were cussing down anyone who uses it.... I personally just dont give a fuck.... I actually started talking to em bout it too... One guy told me that he went on it for over a year... Then when he went off he lost like 13lbs and alot of str... Remember this is what he told me.... I dunno if its true or not... I do believe alot of it is in the head... But keep in mind if red blood cells can carry more water, you will feel better, with more energy... Thats how creatine sells itself anyways... Basically you can tell if a guy is on it, look for bulky like look on the arms, shoulders and chest... Thats creatine.... The guy told me he'd never go on it again, and it was a waste of money... But seriously all my other friends swear by it...

Rich

JordanLotoski
03-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
HGH will fuck your body more than you will ever imagine, ive seen first hand experiance with at least a handful of friends who are now unable to do half the things they used to do to health reasons.

1. EVERYTHING grows, muscles, organs, joints, and not all at once, theres a good chance your left arm will be ALOT bigger then your right arm as with any other muscle that is training including your heart;)
2. You body grows faster then it can accept and it WILL ruin your joints, and once that happens, good luck getting the mobility back.
3. there will be a wall around your heart and makes it MUCH harder for blood to get to it, which can cause heart attacks and or strokes.

If you want info on ANY type of body enhancing drug or steroid, PM me, chances are I can help you learn what you need to know and you can make your desicion after that.

PS: Creatine is just logged water in your muscles to make them look bigger, when there really not.
and as for your strength, its in your head:)

Protein is the first step to getting bigger and healthier.
Rule of thumb 1g of protein per 1kg*
So I take roughly 90g of protein per day.
I also take Vitamin E to help muscle regeneration and help my muscles heal ALOT faster.

good luck.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
03-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
ecstacy civic how big r u?

My first month back after 6months off
Im 5'10 200lbs

JordanLotoski
03-15-2004, 11:46 PM
do a search for nutrex 1-tu.......it doesnt have the side effects you claim above...and yeah sure if i took it for 10 years then perhaps....but i think your pal..was on somehting a lil more then he said...cause i have tons of pals that have abused steroids for years and they are all fine...

davidI
03-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha, Agreed. I don't know that much about Pro-Hormones or Roids or anything so I'm not going to comment on that but I will say that creatine is fine...yes it makes your muscles look bloated but I've gained strength and mass while on it. Yes when you go off of it you lose a lot of what you gained but that's true with steroids as well so I don't see what the big deal is. Anyways, I'd aim for 1g/pound of bodyweight if not more. I know some guys that get more towards 2g/pound of bodyweight so obviously 1g/kg won't suffice. Just make sure you drink a ton of water so you keep your kidneys healthy. Also aim for proteins with a high biologic value. A protein with a high biologic value basically means it has the proper quantities of essential amino acids present. Eggs, beef, chicken, milk and pork are all of High Biologic Value so try to eat them. Protein powders also have EAA present but food is probably still better than using whey. I just drink a protein drink when I'm in a hurry etc.

It is also possible to combine proteins of low biologic value so that the Amino Acids are present to properly utilize them but I'll maybe make a post about that later.

JordanLotoski
03-16-2004, 12:23 AM
when u take creatine...take glutamane with it...youll see better results

Cixz
03-16-2004, 12:41 AM
and yes u can get animal stack in canada lol its under the counter shit lol

k i need a good creatine and protein to pick up that aint to pricey

GT2NV
03-19-2004, 05:09 PM
I doubt u can buy it anywhere in canada. Lots of supplements are legal in the states but banned here.
you can buy it at golds, some ppl have severe side affects tho

civic_rida
03-19-2004, 05:55 PM
MMm how much is it ? I heard its not that strong as some other shit u can get that are not steriods.

civic_rida
03-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Animal Stak
Rating: Dangerous product for anyone to use. Stay away from this

Animal Stak. This has to be one of the worst products of all time. This is years behind in development and should be obvious to anyone who knows anything about supplements. I will go over in detail the problems with this and why no one should take it.

Starting first, under Prohormone Complex, we have andro at 100mg, nor-5-andro at 50mg, something they call 5-androxydiol at 50mg, and DHEA at 50mg. Universal really screwed up here. They took out the only two good diol hormones in there and replaced them with worthless diones, including 5AD, and DHEA. This is gyno in a pill. Nor-5-andro has been shown in studies to be an estrogen agonist, along with 5AD. Do not use this product without Nolvadex, ever. In fact, don't use it at all.

Under LH Boosters we have the same thing as M-Stak, which is tribulus and carnitine. Again, too little if it has any effects at all.

Under "Growth Hormone Secretagogues" we have arginine at 2.5g, Ornithine at 1.3g, Taurine at 750mg and Colostrum at 250mg. First off, studies have shown that these amino acids together have no effect on growth hormone release. In fact, they can blunt in. Further, even if it was effective at releasing growth hormone, it would be best taken before bed. Growth hormone has shown to have no effect on increased muscle mass, and has a half life of about 15 minutes. Again, worthless ingredients in large amounts as tablet filler.

We also have the same "Anti-Aromatise Inhibitors" and DHT blockers in the same amounts as in M-Stak. Why it would be in M-stak is beyond me, since it wouldn't have an effect on hormone levels. In here, it makes since, even though its very ineffective.

We also have similar ingredients listed under Thermogenic blend, except here with have 50mg of standardized forskolin.

The same Liver Detoxification ingredients are here as in M-Stak.

This is one bad product. There is no way in hell anyone should ever use this product under any circumstances.

GT2NV
03-20-2004, 07:03 PM
MMm how much is it ? I heard its not that strong as some other shit u can get that are not steriods. according to the guy at the counter, its a step below steroids... its like 130$ or somethnig

Dope Dealer
03-21-2004, 12:49 AM
and yes u can get animal stack in canada lol its under the counter shit lol

k i need a good creatine and protein to pick up that aint to pricey

bodybuilding.com has best prices hands down. Given it's in US dollars and you have to pay shipping, but it still beats GNC...

JordanLotoski
03-21-2004, 01:19 AM
dood luck getting that into canada.......youll order it...but never get it...

civic_rida
03-21-2004, 01:55 AM
Step down from steriods mmmm. I think 1-tu n 1-ad are better choices.

GT2NV
03-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
dood luck getting that into canada.......youll order it...but never get it...
you talking about animal stack? you work out at golds right?, talk to spencer in the pro shop, he has it there:thumbsup:

Cixz
03-30-2004, 12:47 PM
ye i know where to pick it up and i dont work out at gold i work out in airdire im just looking for something to get on since im all natural rate now and its gonna be time to get me going on some shit lol

Dope Dealer
03-31-2004, 12:26 AM
Gotta stay all natural like this Francesco Castano! Haha.. He is the man...

http://www.musclenow.com/musclenw.gif

GT2NV
04-01-2004, 12:38 PM
V12 isnt any good for gaining mass, i gained maybe 4 pounds off it in like a month and a half, where as other creatines such as LOADED i gained 10 +