PDA

View Full Version : anyone work at a Ford Dealership or any upholstery place?

HTN SWCHS
03-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Today my dumb friend burned my headvisor and my seat with his dumb bong. Does anyone know how much a replacement headvisor will cost me and how must to fix the hole in the seat. They are like cigarette burns.

btw this is for a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac.

1badPT
03-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Check salvage first, you might get lucky and find one in good condition that matches the colour of your interior.

http://www.car-part.com/

Failing that, I have no idea what the cost would be, but I'm sure someone here would know.

HTN SWCHS
03-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Check salvage first, you might get lucky and find one in good condition that matches the colour of your interior.

http://www.car-part.com/

Failing that, I have no idea what the cost would be, but I'm sure someone here would know.

Thanks man but I really want to go local. Anyone else?

*edit* sunvisors dont show up on there!

ZorroAMG
03-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
Today my dumb friend burned my headvisor and my seat with his dumb bong. Does anyone know how much a replacement headvisor will cost me and how must to fix the hole in the seat. They are like cigarette burns.

btw this is for a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA...serves you right for letting "dumb" kids use their "dumb" bongs in your SUV. Was it BEFORE or after you had a hit?

:rolleyes:

But seriously, are you talking about the sun visor, or headliner? Just call parts at a ford dealer to get an idea of retail, otherwise, you'll never really know if you're getting a deal anywhere else...

HTN SWCHS
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

HAHAAHAHAHAHA...serves you right for letting "dumb" kids use their "dumb" bongs in your SUV. Was it BEFORE or after you had a hit?

:rolleyes:

But seriously, are you talking about the sun visor, or headliner? Just call parts at a ford dealer to get an idea of retail, otherwise, you'll never really know if you're getting a deal anywhere else...

No man it's not like that :thumbsdow it was argeelee or whatever they call it. No drugs

but yah it's just the sunvisor, shouldnt be much to buy one.

HTN SWCHS
03-10-2004, 09:11 PM
anyone??

Alpine Autowerks
03-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Talk to Jamie @ CR Technique. they do spot repairs to upholstery

HTN SWCHS
03-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Alpine Autowerks
Talk to Jamie @ CR Technique. they do spot repairs to upholstery

Do you have a number? :)

Weapon_R
03-11-2004, 01:04 AM

I'll betcha that in the time it took to type that up, and in the time you sat waiting for a response, you could have read through the entire phonebook :thumbsup:

403Gemini
03-11-2004, 01:05 AM

do you have a phonebook ;)

lol

HTN SWCHS
03-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

I'll betcha that in the time it took to type that up, and in the time you sat waiting for a response, you could have read through the entire phonebook :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 403Gemini

do you have a phonebook ;)

lol

lol sorry, its typed a different way in the phonebook but yah ill give him a shout in the morning. Thanks guys!