PDA

View Full Version : FS - Sony A-Mount lenses, 300, 200, 100, 50 primes & more

Tezzating
06-09-2015, 12:19 PM
I keep looking at all my gear and thinking I need to downsize, so here we go.. pix on request!

Minolta APO G 300mm F2.8 prime. $2,200
In the metal storage box, all 6 drop-in filters, 114mm front filter, rear cap & leather front cap. This was serviced via McBain Camera last year, have receipt. Exterior paint is rough, especially on outside of hood but its mechanically & optically its excellent, and professionally serviced.

Minolta APO G 200mm F2.8 prime. $800
Mechanically & optically perfect. Exterior paint is rough. Rub mark on inside of hood, and MF grip cut & glued. Rear cap & aftermarket front filter included.

Minolta 100mm F2.0. $800
One of the rarest Minolta lenses! 9 blade circular aperture and huge F2.0 for gorgeously disolved bokeh. Sharp wide open, a real gem of a portrait prime. Front & rear caps.

Minolta 100mm F2.8 Macro. $350
2nd generation Minolta macro. 9 blade circular aperture, 33% faster AF gearing, focus hold button & focus distance lock. Minor wear on focus lock switch. Complete with hood and front/rear caps.

Minolta 50mm F1.7. $120
First generation prime. 7 blade aperture. Complete with front & rear caps.

Minolta 28-135 F4. $300
The "secret handshake", a truely legendary lens and I'm a big fan of its rendering. Google it if you need to know about this lens.. Small score on the focus scale window, and a blemish in the coatings behind the front element; it had this when I got it and it doesnt effect IQ. I've used it for both digital and film to glorious effect.

Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX IF. $550
NOT the HSM model, this is the screw drive version of it. 9 blade aperture. Complete with hood, caps & tripod stand. Lock on tripod clamp rigged but works.

Tamron SP 70-300USD. $275
USD model, great all purpose zoom. B+W filter, hood, caps, in factory box. Excellent condition and wont disappoint.