PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Subaru 2.5RS (LHD)

Evro
06-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 200000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Extras :
Asking Price : 4000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 4036052115

Hey all, selling my scubby. She's been my commuter between Revelstoke and Calgary for almost 3 years now and I love this car. Churns through deep deep snow like you would not believe. It just hit 200000 KM and now that I'm back in Calgary I want something bigger and maybe not as fuel efficient but much better at hauling my big drum kit around (I'm a musician in town and I can kindof fit my kit into this car, but it aint a pretty sight).

The car has been regularly maintained including oil changes, just changed the air filter, put in new pads (and new front rotors last fall), changed the frunt struts (the ride was getting less cushiony then it used to be), diff oil, coolant. The timing belt was done at 160000 I believe (I am second owner and have all the paperwork somewhere).

The car runs great and has a very clean interior. The outside has some blemishes which I am to blame for. The hail storm we had a couple years back in the NW left a few dings on the car, but it happened right after I painted the roof and rear quarters and before I clear coated them (I tried to fix the rear quarter panel rust, and actually had someone do a good job repairing the quarter panels themselves, but I decided to try doing the paint on my own... mistake) - so the roof and right where the rear quarter panels meet the bumper have paint that looks matte and not the best. Other than that the car looks great.

I just posted on kijiji but had a friend tell me there might be interest in the car on beyond.ca since its very very rare to find a 2.5RS that isn't RHD.

I'm looking for $4000 for the car.

email me with any questions at [email protected], I'll be pretty busy this weekend and at the start of the week but should be good to meet up anytime after. Many thanks.

Evro
06-12-2015, 01:52 PM
My image attachment seems to have failed, but type in 2000 subaru 2.5rs in kijiji calgary if you want to see some pics.