PDA

View Full Version : Mazda salesperson recommendation?

Meow1234
06-14-2015, 10:57 AM
I saw Mitsu3000gt's thread regarding the Honda salesperson recommendations, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I am looking for a 2015 Mazda 3 Sport GT. I want a salesperson that will sell it to me at a reasonable price.

I recently went to a local Mazda dealership. I tried to get them to give me the price on the vehicle. I wanted the final price that I would walk away paying after everything was included. I was told that I had to sign something first. That left me with a bad taste in my mouth so I walked right out of the dealership.

I live in Calgary but I am actually willing to go outside the city to get a vehicle (even Edmonton because I have a trip planned to see a women's world cup match).

I am currently composing an email to send to dealers (minus the shady dealership).

Does anyone have any input/recommendations?

ryanallan
06-14-2015, 02:30 PM
Redline_mr2. He's in red deer. :thumbsup:

zieg
06-14-2015, 03:35 PM
Arielle at Kramer. She's a ticketed tech and can answer all your questions instead of pointing at the engine. Though I think I had to sign something to begin the negotiations too.. It's getting to be pretty normal with hot selling cars, they don't want you to take that around to the competition.

codetrap
06-14-2015, 03:43 PM

Meow1234
06-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks!

I've pm'ed Redline_mr2.

I remember talking to Grant a little while ago when I first started looking at cars. Though I am a little disappointed to find out that Kramer Mazda does that.

Redlyne_mr2
06-14-2015, 09:22 PM
thanks for the refferal guys, responded to your PM!