PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nintendo 3DS XL with 1 game

automotivat3d
06-23-2015, 02:07 AM
FS: Mint Black Nintendo 3DS XL w/ Alpha Sapphire completed
Comes with original boxes and working charger.

Bought new on December 31st, 2014. Finished the game Jan 3rd, 2015, collected all events and legends up to Spring 2015, and never touch since.

Selling because I got bored of the game.
Each pokemon are legit trained to level 100 with the proper stats.
I own powersave so I clone a LOT of pokemon hence why you can see more than 1 of each if you look closely.

Pictures can be found on:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-nintendo-wii/calgary/mint-black-nintendo-3ds-xl-with-alpha-sapphire-completed/1082558037?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Includes:
- 25 LEGIT online battle ready Steel and Dragon type pokemons and 5 online battle ready legendaries
- Event pokemons: FEB2015 Darkrai, Movie14 Arceus, Movie14 Genesect, SPRNG2013 Meloetta, V-Create Victini, Gamespot Enti, VGC Tyruant
- ALL Starting pokemon w/ final evolution being battle ready
- two level 100 Shiny JPN Ditto for breeding shinies
- Unreleased Hoopa given as a gift
- ALL wanted legends (ex Arceus, Weather Trio, Forces of Nature, TAO Trio, Genesect, Shaymin, Mew Duo, Tower trio, Celebi, Zygarde, Mortality Duo etc.)
- LOTS of shinies
- LOTS of level 100 with strong stats used for online battling
- 100 rare candies & master balls

My price is FLEXIBLE on $280, so feel free to offer me.
I know what it is worth brand new and what it is worth completed so this is a fair deal.

Will trade ONLY for an iPad if not prefer cash deal.

I rather sell what I have rather than wiping the game clear, the new owner gets to decided for him/herself if she/he wants to clear the game or transfer the data over before clearing the game.

Interested? for fast communication text @ 587 315 4709.

automotivat3d
07-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Price for both 3DS XL and Pokemon game together is still set as a or best offer so I am flexible on the price

I can sell the game and DS separately for those asking.

Alpha Sapphire completed - $30

Nintendo 3DS XL - $180