PDA

View Full Version : Whats a car you've owned and wish you never sold?

Pages : [1] 2

Redlyne_mr2
06-27-2015, 02:35 PM
This is for the up and comers on beyond with great cars, lifes short so hang on to them.

Who here has a car they sold that they now regret selling?

eglove
06-27-2015, 02:46 PM
my old eg civic. Shoulda just kept it :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/t3t5u0/spuns2.jpg

03ozwhip
06-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Funny that you posted this, I just put an ad up on kijiji looking for my old Monte Carlo in my Sig. Every single day, I regret the decision that I sold it. I just saw a video of me cruising in it and that was it, I have to have it back. :-( :'(

On that note, if anyone has seen it recently, let me know.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s5/cory_mr2/DSCF0335.jpg (http://s148.photobucket.com/user/cory_mr2/media/DSCF0335.jpg.html)

bjstare
06-27-2015, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
This is for the up and comers on beyond with great cars, lifes short so hang on to them.

Who here has a car they sold that they now regret selling?

Ever regret selling your 1M? haha

I'm happy with all the cars I've sold. So far, every new car has been a step up.

NoPulp
06-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Nothing fancy, but i miss my daily driver supercharged 98 f150. I should have just kept it instead of buying a more fuel efficient car. Oh well, it was getting tired.

Now I'm trying to get backing into a f series... nobody wants this damn focus though :banghead:

revelations
06-27-2015, 04:01 PM
No regrets, but if I had the space I would have kept some around for "memories" :D

max_boost
06-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Hands down the SLK55 lol damn. Miss that car haha

vengie
06-27-2015, 04:35 PM
My 2005 STI

schocker
06-27-2015, 04:48 PM
My S40....jk, hated that car. I do miss my G35 though. Manual/rwd was fun, FWD acura is a asian lady car.

jdmXSI
06-27-2015, 04:50 PM
my 2 cars that I wish I still had would be the 1999 Subaru Impreza RS in rally blue that only had 66k and the 09' STi.

ercchry
06-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Probably the junction produce celsior... more so cause i traded it for that fucking POS RB25 skyline

Aleks
06-27-2015, 04:58 PM
I don't really regret selling any as I usually keep cars for less than 2 years.

I do wish I could buy a brand new ITR right now, in white.

Graham_A_M
06-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Probably my 84 Chevy S10 with 842k on the clock. I sold it when I was 19 since it was starting to rust quite badly and I was getting embarrassed to be seen in it. I wanted to be the guy to take it up to 1 million. :( I drove around Calgary endlessly for years looking for it, finally I found it, twice once being driven on Southland drive then a few years later parked up in Tuscany, but the guy totally refused to sell it. I'm sure it's since been melted down into rebar and is probably a part of a building somewhere. :rofl: I loved that little truck, just indestructible.

That and my old 1991 Yamaha Ysr 80 mini sportbike. Sold it for $800, wow am I ever hating myself for that. Finding another one is next to impossible as their very very hard to find past 1989. I think I'll have to source one in from Japan if I ever wanted another one.

Kloubek
06-27-2015, 05:09 PM
I miss my 944 Turbo. Got rid of it so I could make a profit and because I was too cheap to properly maintain it. I will likely never have a car that fast again.

Deetz
06-27-2015, 05:31 PM
For me, it was my 1992 Toyota Celica GTR convertible, only had around 70k on it, and everything worked perfect on it. Had 4 wheel steering also, super fun to drive and lots of thumbs up from everyone on the street daily

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/deetzcrx/July07018Large.jpg (http://s7.photobucket.com/user/deetzcrx/media/July07018Large.jpg.html)

ekguy
06-27-2015, 06:02 PM
My rx7 for sure. Been saving my money to buy another one and should be good by next year to find a clean tII.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-27-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure I really miss anything that bad.

Hallowed_point
06-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
I'm not sure I really miss anything that bad. same here. It's easy to put on the rose coloured glasses but short of immediate financial need, most of us sold vehicles for good reason. Poor fit, unreliable, not what you expected and so on. I do miss my Camaro to an extent. Mainly the LS engine and the t roof. But again, I sold it for good reasons and can't say I would t have done it twice.

spikerS
06-27-2015, 06:12 PM
2 vehicles I miss a lot are:

First is my old 1990 Jeep YJ. Nothing special, and honestly easily replaced, but was a fun vehicle.

Second, and one I will probably never be able to replace, 1986 Chevrolet K-10 Wrangler 4x4 (short box regular cab). I miss this truck a lot, and it is pretty rare. Damn truck could get anywhere on that short wheel base, and it was incredibly easy to work on. Always turned heads wherever I went with it.

FixedGear
06-27-2015, 06:34 PM
This is strange, but I wish I still had my 1988 Hyundai Excel. :bigpimp:

rage2
06-27-2015, 06:47 PM
http://www.beyond.ca/i/clk63-amg-black-series.jpg

CLK63 Black Series. If it wasn't so expensive to insure and maintain a U.S. Residence, I wouldn't have sold this thing. 8 more years till its properly legal in Canada.

Tik-Tok
06-27-2015, 06:53 PM
My MR2 bought from another beyonder. Would have been nice to keep, but our roads just keep getting shittier every year, and with no track, there's nowhere to drive it.

2000TL
06-27-2015, 08:09 PM
my e39 m5 :(

ToXicXxX
06-27-2015, 08:38 PM
My C63 AMG... I would have kept it, but my HOA had it down to the car goes or I do.

never
06-27-2015, 09:03 PM
I've had a lot of cars but I can't say I miss any or want any of them back.

Sorath
06-28-2015, 01:21 PM
http://s17.postimg.org/jvbuewx4v/240sx.jpg

sad :cry:

BerserkerCatSplat
06-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by ToXicXxX
My C63 AMG... I would have kept it, but my HOA had it down to the car goes or I do.

...your HOA had problems with a C63? :confused:

03ozwhip
06-28-2015, 03:38 PM

Are you talking about your condo board? Was it that loud? Lol

killramos
06-28-2015, 03:50 PM
My MkV GTI. Should have kept it and restrained myself to wait and buy an M3 as a summer and wintered the vw.

Shlade
06-28-2015, 04:02 PM
My 08 Bullitt mustang or 03 cobra. Miss both those cars

blitz
06-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

I remember that. He installed really loud headers that everyone said sounded horrible, and he kept insisting sound awesome in person. :rofl:

max_boost
06-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Sorath
http://s17.postimg.org/jvbuewx4v/240sx.jpg

sad :cry: That car is 100X cooler than your Lancer lol

ToXicXxX
06-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Yes, I had long tube headers. On cold start in my parkade I would set off car alarms and scare people. There was no way to really control it (even on a "quiet" akrapovic exhaust it was too loud). So they were basically going to fine me daily unless I sold it.

Originally posted by blitz

I remember that. He installed really loud headers that everyone said sounded horrible, and he kept insisting sound awesome in person. :rofl:

Not so much good, but it didn't sound like shit. Sounded like Mercedes DTM 63 cars. The power gain on a tune with headers was too good to pass up. We're talking 125hp+.

relyt92
06-28-2015, 08:34 PM

Yes, I had long tube headers. On cold start in my parkade I would set off car alarms and scare people. There was no way to really control it (even on a "quiet" akrapovic exhaust it was too loud). So they were basically going to fine me daily unless I sold it.

Could you not have like, put on the stock headers if you really loved the car that much?

dubhead
06-28-2015, 08:53 PM
My 77 Chevy short box, it was a total POS had rust holes you could put you hand through but was a riot to drive. Loved it even though it tried pretty hard to kill me a couple times in the winter. Wish I had it now that I have the cash to restore it, my head still turns for any Chev truck done up from the 70's and 80's.

I also miss the couch like comfort of my 83 Olds Delta 88

tirebob
06-28-2015, 09:00 PM
I miss my old 79 Z28... Total banger car but I loved that thing! So many good times...

ToXicXxX
06-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by relyt92
Could you not have like, put on the stock headers if you really loved the car that much?

My stock headers/midsection were stolen out of the storage at the shop I worked at.

flipstah
06-28-2015, 10:02 PM

Hahahaha

never
06-28-2015, 11:00 PM

My stock headers/midsection were stolen out of the storage at the shop I worked at.

It probably would have been easy to throw a couple of resonators in to quiet it down if it was really that big of a deal.

Shlade
06-28-2015, 11:13 PM

What's funny is I think that car actually just passed me while out on the patio smoking some shisha at mosiah in Marda loop. It was fucking loud even just cruising

relyt92
06-28-2015, 11:14 PM

I remember that. He installed really loud headers that everyone said sounded horrible, and he kept insisting sound awesome in person. :rofl: Linky (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=386283)

Shlade
06-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by rage2
http://www.beyond.ca/i/clk63-amg-black-series.jpg

CLK63 Black Series. If it wasn't so expensive to insure and maintain a U.S. Residence, I wouldn't have sold this thing. 8 more years till its properly legal in Canada.

Isn't that what you have right now? Sorry but I can't see a difference between that car and the one you currently have

beyond_ban
06-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Shlade

Isn't that what you have right now? Sorry but I can't see a difference between that car and the one you currently have

His current car is a C63 AMG BS, the old one is a CLK63 AMG BS. Correct me if i am wrong, but Rage's current car is pretty much the successor to his original BS.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-29-2015, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by relyt92
Linky (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=386283)

Haha how did I miss that thread? I saw that car cruising a few times and it sounded like a bunch of ball bearings in a blender through a dollar-store megaphone. Definitely one of the worst I've heard in Calgary, no wonder the HOA told him to GTFO.

ToXicXxX
06-29-2015, 02:23 AM
Too bad that was recorded with a potato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fBL1Cgo_Kc

This is why my HOA hated me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvOv2uBzJA

Coincidently, that video was featured on MBWorld in an article. They thought it was pretty great, likening it to Thor.

But, bitch and moan more. It pleases me. I'm at half chub.

spikerS
06-29-2015, 02:44 AM

Coincidently, that video was featured on MBWorld in an article. They thought it was pretty great, likening it to Thor.

To each their own, but even your examples make it sound like ass. I would hate you if you were my neighbor and I had to listen to that all the time.

riander5
06-29-2015, 06:27 AM

Would he have posted the car he currently drives in a thread lamenting cars people wish they didnt sell? Are you trying to be retarded?

I miss my 2004 Pontiac GTO - Everyone loved that thing

Hallowed_point
06-29-2015, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by spikerS
To each their own, but even your examples make it sound like ass. I would hate you if you were my neighbor and I had to listen to that all the time. Yeah, even when I had long tubes and no cats on my LS Camaro it wasn't that ridiculously loud. That's not a good loud to my ears. That's a look at me everybody, I have a luxury car which I cut the mufflers off loud :dunno: Quite a few guys in my condo building with straight piped or header equipped newer BMW's/Mercs etc and they all sound horrible imo. Worst I've heard so far was (I'm assuming) a straight piped new SRT8 300 (dark blue/black?) on Macleod yesterday. More obnoxious than a pack of harley's on South Park. And people wonder why everyone hates car enthusiasts. That's how we get emissions testing and cops up everyone's ass imo.

Hallowed_point
06-29-2015, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by riander5
I miss my 2004 Pontiac GTO - Everyone loved that thing Pictures!!! I still lust after ebay GTO's from time to time. When I get back into a muscle car for sunny days, it's gonna be a G8 or GTO. Probably GTO for the stick shift :devil:

killramos
06-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Yeah, even when I had long tubes and no cats on my LS Camaro it wasn't that ridiculously loud. That's not a good loud to my ears. That's a look at me everybody, I have a luxury car which I cut the mufflers off loud :dunno: Quite a few guys in my condo building with straight piped or header equipped newer BMW's/Mercs etc and they all sound horrible imo. Worst I've heard so far was (I'm assuming) a straight piped new SRT8 300 (dark blue/black?) on Macleod yesterday. More obnoxious than a pack of harley's on South Park. And people wonder why everyone hates car enthusiasts. That's how we get emissions testing and cops up everyone's ass imo.

+1

Esp for how many people who chop off their exhausts aren't even seeing serious performance benefits. The ony thing ill give Toxic is at least his car was actually faster for it. Arguing it sounded good is just :nut: though

flipstah
06-29-2015, 09:17 AM

I feel sad for the next owners of your cars.

Hallowed_point
06-29-2015, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by killramos
+1

Esp for how many people who chop off their exhausts aren't even seeing serious performance benefits. The ony thing ill give Toxic is at least his car was actually faster for it. Arguing it sounded good is just :nut: though Ya I understand the performance gains. Long tubes make amazing gains for the money on a big V8. Totally get it. But you have to tame it down with some quieter mufflers so that it's not loud all the time. Unless you want people to hate you :nut:

rage2
06-29-2015, 09:24 AM

Originally posted by beyond_ban
His current car is a C63 AMG BS, the old one is a CLK63 AMG BS. Correct me if i am wrong, but Rage's current car is pretty much the successor to his original BS.
Yea that's pretty much it. The CLK63 BS is a little less refined, feels a little more raw, and makes me crap my pants way more often than the C63 BS. I miss that. Once it hits 15 years, I'm probably going to find a Euro spec one, with the recaro buckets and CF interior that the NA version didn't have.

Ya I understand the performance gains. Long tubes make amazing gains for the money on a big V8. Totally get it. But you have to tame it down with some quieter mufflers so that it's not loud all the time. Unless you want people to hate you :nut:
If it was only that easy. The LTH's can't be quieted down back to, or even near OEM dB levels no matter what you do on the C63. You can try to muffle it down, but it's just going to rob all the power from the gains and still end up with a loud car.

flipstah
06-29-2015, 09:25 AM

Originally posted by beyond_ban

The C63BS front headlights are different but he can chime in on the specifics.

CLK63BS isn't legal in Canada while the C63BS was sold here.

EDIT: Never mind. He got it up top.

never
06-29-2015, 09:26 AM
Ya I understand the performance gains. Long tubes make amazing gains for the money on a big V8. Totally get it. But you have to tame it down with some quieter mufflers so that it's not loud all the time. Unless you want people to hate you :nut:

Resonators take a bunch of the edge off and they are easy to add in. And you can play with the sound by using different length resonators or having more than one in each pipe.

The V was really loud without them...swapped to different mufflers (same design, the old ones stepped down to 2.5" internally, the new ones were 3" all the way through) and resonators which changed the sound dramatically. Power wasn't affected because I ran my quickest blower only time/MPH after the swap.

V3-JsBDZjLY

rage2
06-29-2015, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by flipstah
The C63BS front headlights are different but he can chime in on the specifics.
Specifics? The cars is completely different. CLK vs C, totally different platforms. :rofl:

The only thing similar was the price, and the C BS being the spiritual successor to the CLK BS.

But, if you want to get technical, the C63 AMG inherited a lot of the design and knowledge from the CLK BS, particularly in the front suspension design. The C63 BS refined on that even further, but they don't share any parts.

soloracer
06-29-2015, 09:31 AM
I instantly had sellers remorse after handing the keys to my old 996 Turbo to the new owner. Still miss driving it today.

Danaldson
06-29-2015, 09:32 AM
lol on poopy sounding mercedees.

Ill get back on topic here by saying i should have never sold my r32. Sold it due to the dsg transmission and the fuel mileage. But now that I've got a better job i find myself wanting one again. badly....

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8816/18149517005_a90716658f_c.jpg

Perfect Dark
06-29-2015, 09:57 AM
The only car I truly regret selling was my 99 Subaru 2.5RS with a full drivetrain swap from an 07 STi. Total sleeper unless someone noticed the BBS wheels haha.

03ozwhip
06-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Man you guys are all up ToxicxXx ass haha it sounded damn mean, but on cold starts, it's always going to be loud. My 335 with my exhaust on cold starts, sounds like a truck, not c63 loud, but still, loud enough to wake people up, especially in an underground parkade or garage.

klumsy_tumbler
06-29-2015, 10:18 AM
I miss our Suzuki Alto Works. That thing was a blast, and the perfect small commuter car haha

flipstah
06-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Man you guys are all up ToxicxXx ass haha it sounded damn mean, but on cold starts, it's always going to be loud. My 335 with my exhaust on cold starts, sounds like a truck, not c63 loud, but still, loud enough to wake people up, especially in an underground parkade or garage.

Everyone has varying tastes but a lot of people agree that the mod sounds like crap.

It's such a rarity to see Beyonders united.

03ozwhip
06-29-2015, 10:36 AM

Everyone has varying tastes but a lot of people agree that the mod sounds like crap.

It's such a rarity to see Beyonders united.

But did anyone else hear it in person? Maybe it was good in person like he said. No doubt it's too loud for my taste too, but so are some Harley and Honda civics, at least he had the power to back the loudness up.

Ca_Silvia13
06-29-2015, 10:47 AM

But did anyone else hear it in person? Maybe it was good in person like he said. No doubt it's too loud for my taste too, but so are some Harley and Honda civics, at least he had the power to back the loudness up.

I agree, plus most exhaust video's never capture the proper sound

flipstah
06-29-2015, 10:47 AM

Originally posted by Ca_Silvia13

I agree, plus most exhaust video's never capture the proper sound

Too bad he doesn't have it anymore. He has that M3 for sale now with DCT.

VWEvo
06-29-2015, 10:56 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/volinder/DSC_4775004.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/volinder/media/DSC_4775004.jpg.html)

My E93 M3 was such an awesome car. Only convertible I ever owned. Miss driving around with my son with the top down. Naturally aspirated V8 was a beast, especially with the exhaust i installed.

rage2
06-29-2015, 10:57 AM
It's literally a race exhaust setup similar to the F1 safety cars that used the 6.2L V8 over the years. On the track it spends most of its life at WOT and sounds great, but at part throttle cruise it does sound loud and dirty, which is what most people hate about it.

I've heard a similar setup in person and I'm on the like it side, but I would never do it to my cars, it's simply way too loud for street use.

Cos
06-29-2015, 11:00 AM

Hallowed_point
06-29-2015, 11:59 AM
Man you guys are all up ToxicxXx ass haha it sounded damn mean, but on cold starts, it's always going to be loud. My 335 with my exhaust on cold starts, sounds like a truck, not c63 loud, but still, loud enough to wake people up, especially in an underground parkade or garage. Different tastes I guess. I've heard aftermarket remus/AWE type catbacks which sound phenomenal on a European car. My neighbor has what I assume to be a de-catted/muffler removed 335i and it sounds like shit on a cold start/when he revs it. It's just loud with no real character. He also has to go through the alley at midnight nice & quick. Real cool dood lol.

lamp_shade_2000
06-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/volinder/DSC_4775004.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/volinder/media/DSC_4775004.jpg.html)

My E93 M3 was such an awesome car. Only convertible I ever owned. Miss driving around with my son with the top down. Naturally aspirated V8 was a beast, especially with the exhaust i installed.

I remember seeing this car at a show..Driven maybe years ago. I loved the wheel setup you had on it. The rears had such a nice lip and fitment to it.

94boosted
06-29-2015, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by rage2

So the entire time you owned your CLK it was registered as a US car?

tehwegz
06-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Nah, they were all POS.

I just wish I hung on to my 1990 MX5 Miata. I should've grabbed a hard top, driven till the engine blew, and then kept the shell in garage since it's so tiny. LSX or rotary swap would've been nice. :banghead:

Instead I traded it, which began my car trading spree, which ended in me losing some money and lots of headache - more than I would have making the Miata a lot more to my liking. Such as a Hard top and the Flyin' Miata stage II suspension kit.

Now I'm at the end of that nightmare with a WRX that should've been sold at the end of April but am still stuck with it for very stupid reason.

ekguy
06-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by tehwegz
Nah, they were all POS.

I just wish I hung on to my 1990 MX5 Miata. I should've grabbed a hard top, driven till the engine blew, and then kept the shell in garage since it's so tiny. LSX or rotary swap would've been nice. :banghead:

Instead I traded it, which began my car trading spree, which ended in me losing some money and lots of headache - more than I would have making the Miata a lot more to my liking. Such as a Hard top and the Flyin' Miata stage II suspension kit.

Now I'm at the end of that nightmare with a WRX that should've been sold at the end of April but am still stuck with it for very stupid reason.

Thats funny you say that. I just convinced my room mate to get a 1st gen miata as a project car and he picked one up like 3 months ago. It is waiting for an sr or 1jz.

ekguy
06-29-2015, 01:56 PM
Different tastes I guess. I've heard aftermarket remus/AWE type catbacks which sound phenomenal on a European car. My neighbor has what I assume to be a de-catted/muffler removed 335i and it sounds like shit on a cold start/when he revs it. It's just loud with no real character. He also has to go through the alley at midnight nice & quick. Real cool dood lol.

Remus makes an amazing exhaust. Had one on my acura legend coupe and it sounded perfect. only loud under heavy load and nice and throaty and deep.

4doorj
06-29-2015, 03:47 PM
I regret selling my yellow s2000 :banghead: I should of kept it.
http://www3.telus.net/public/kichurch/cav/s2000/yellow/cf4.JPG

max_boost
06-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted

So the entire time you owned your CLK it was registered as a US car?

That's why he's the boss lol who else does that haha

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-29-2015, 05:49 PM
I sold my BRZ about an hour ago. I am not looking back.

Alak
06-29-2015, 06:52 PM
My 2002 Land Rover Discovery. Took me all over north America over the 6 years I owned it. It was great to me.

A790
06-29-2015, 07:13 PM
91 MR2 turbo. Miss that car... less as I get older, but I still think of it often :(

msommers
06-29-2015, 07:18 PM
Miss my 240 often. First car too, was where I pissed away thousands on it but it was just fun driving it. I was also disappointed to not finish it how I wanted to, too much money at the time and school tuition was calling.

Would love to get a fun drivers car again, as a secondary vehicle. Maybe in a few years. :)

SkiBum5.0
06-29-2015, 08:37 PM
Missed my e92 M3 after selling it for a truck. Bought another M3 and just sold it for a truck. Don't regret it this time. Cars come and go and I'm happy to be able to drive a variety of them. Bubbles from TPB said it best "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And You're an asshole."

Redlined_8000
06-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Old 92 civic turbo hatchback... Built D16 engine and reliable as hell. Use to start up in -30c without a block heater lol. Engine took a beating and never had a hiccup. If only we kept that car. Super fun little project and was a sleeper.

J.M.
06-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000
Old 92 civic turbo hatchback... Built D16 engine and reliable as hell. Use to start up in -30c without a block heater lol. Engine took a beating and never had a hiccup. If only we kept that car. Super fun little project and was a sleeper.

I ended up with that car and sold it to a buddy of mine from Edmonton. He swapped the motor into his '92 Si and ended up junking the DX shell. Later on he sold that car to some kid who cracked the manifold or blew the motor, I can't remember anymore lol.

topsecret
06-30-2015, 08:07 AM
My drifto Silvia, blew up the SR in it, swapped a KA with AMS manifold and a 3076R turbo, blew that up drifting the oval @ race city, built the motor with AMS internals ended up selling it to a buddy, he had it parked in a fenced yard where someone broke in and stole the wheels, Veilside seats and a bunch of other cool stuff the car had, another drifter bought the shell made it cool and then crashed it, so sadly the car is LONG gone. :(

Mibz
06-30-2015, 08:34 AM
After watching the last Top Gear, I miss my Jeep XJ. A lot.

stevelou
06-30-2015, 08:49 AM
Gave my 2001 explorer away thing was bullet proof. A week after I sold it I ended up writing my pick up off. Still miss that thing and its quirks.

Redlyne_mr2
06-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by cjblair

Ever regret selling your 1M? haha

I'm happy with all the cars I've sold. So far, every new car has been a step up.

Not at all, I hold on to cars because I know I'll regret selling them. I thought long and hard about the 1m, I don't regret it because I love what I replaced it with, that car I won't sell.

The 1m is in good hands with a good friend.

RX_EVOLV
06-30-2015, 11:07 AM
Miss my RX8 so much. It was so fun having a high revving, manual transmission car to toss around. Turns out I don't really care for luxury and comfort.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpt1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11111390_883667528362579_2052384434_n.jpg

Redlyne_mr2
06-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by RX_EVOLV
Miss my RX8 so much. It was so fun having a high revving, manual transmission car to toss around. Turns out I don't really care for luxury and comfort.

Im with you, I miss my ae86, one of the most fun cars I've ever owned, too bad they're over priced for what they are and you have to live at pick your part to keep one running.

J.M.
06-30-2015, 12:30 PM
1995 240sx, concord gray and absolutely zero rust on the body which is quite rare to find. Alberta car since new as well.

I couldn't bring myself to sink the amount of money I needed to get it where I wanted it to be so I sold it. Since then it's been repainted white and has an LS swap I believe.

Hallowed_point
06-30-2015, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by J.M.
1995 240sx, concord gray and absolutely zero rust on the body which is quite rare to find. Alberta car since new as well.

I couldn't bring myself to sink the amount of money I needed to get it where I wanted it to be so I sold it. Since then it's been repainted white and has an LS swap I believe.

If it's the white one with the red FAST intake manifold super clean LS swap :clap: I drool over that thing and would do bad things for it.

J.M.
06-30-2015, 01:40 PM

If it's the white one with the red FAST intake manifold super clean LS swap :clap: I drool over that thing and would do bad things for it.

haha that could be it, I'm not sure as I haven't seen it since I've sold it.. just pictures here and there

Env-Consultant
06-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Not a vehicle (maybe my Ram 50 though), but I absolutely hate myself for selling my 11.5' fiberglass flat-bottom boat with an electric motor for next to nothing. Idiot. :banghead:

01RedDX
06-30-2015, 01:50 PM

CLiVE
06-30-2015, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Alak
My 2002 Land Rover Discovery. Took me all over north America over the 6 years I owned it. It was great to me.

Likewise. Miss my Land Rover Discovery as well, but mine was a 1995, and surprisingly one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned. :dunno:

riander5
06-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
This tattered old polaroid is all that remains of my NA 1986 RX-7. Woodbine, 1998:

http://i.imgur.com/Zjrvlss.jpg

Next year it will be 20 years since I bought it, I still miss it so much. :cry:

Get a tat of it on your bicep

01RedDX
06-30-2015, 02:08 PM

ToXicXxX
06-30-2015, 06:45 PM

Too bad he doesn't have it anymore. He has that M3 for sale now with DCT.

Actually, likely to hold onto the M3. I had a few offers, had people look, but come time to part with it I couldn't.

ga16i
07-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Closest car I come close to missing is my chuki RPS13 w/ CA18DET swap. No regrets though, I'd likely not own a S chassis again and probably spring for a Z when it comes time for a FR again.

Redlined_8000
07-03-2015, 05:41 PM

Actually, likely to hold onto the M3. I had a few offers, had people look, but come time to part with it I couldn't.

Still an issue with the tranny? lol. Sorry. AMG > M :D

9rkNwQjNdRI