PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry Venice

Xtrema
07-07-2015, 02:05 PM
http://www.canadianreviewer.com/cr/2015/7/3/is-this-blackberrys-attempt-at-an-android-smartphone.html

killramos
07-07-2015, 02:06 PM
That keyboard to screen positioning looks horrible. How thick is this thing?

Its basically a square torch...

Also 6 cores is a bit much for BBM :rofl:

flipstah
07-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Looks like the Dell Venue Pro for Windows Phone. That flopped.

Should've went landscape keyboard.

Hero_X
07-07-2015, 02:17 PM
I actually liked the torch (at least the form factor) so I'm kinda interested in this device.

Let's see if BB can survive :clap:

INITIALD
07-07-2015, 03:01 PM
I don't get why they come out with devices like this. I currently have the BB Classic as a work device and it is great, very similar to the first bold.

ercchry
07-07-2015, 03:02 PM
i think im done with BB, that last update just killed my performance, feels like they pulled an apple, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Mitsu3000gt
07-07-2015, 03:15 PM
That looks extremely bad IMO haha. They don't even try and compete with anyone else anymore, but the diehards who like physical keyboards will be pleased I'm sure. A guy at work has the Passport and that thing is a monstrosity :rofl:

rx7_turbo2
07-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by INITIALD
I don't get why they come out with devices like this. I currently have the BB Classic as a work device and it is great, very similar to the first bold.

I'm using a BB Classic these days as well, I love it. I never liked touch screen keyboards, after having surgery on my dominant hands index finger touch screens stopped working very well when I used that finger :dunno:

The Classic doesn't have all the bells and whistles but the truth is I don't even know what all the bells and whistles are anymore. The phone rings I answer it and with the physical keyboard I can bang out emails twice as fast so :thumbsup:

shakalaka
07-08-2015, 10:04 PM
I had a couple of Passport's and I actually loved it. Even got rid of my black one to get a limited edition version. I don't know about this one. Got the S6 Edge at the moment but have my eyes on something that is going to be released soon. It's going to be coming in limited numbers so hopefully I can get my hands on one.

Kijho
07-09-2015, 08:00 AM
I had BB (curve, torch, bold, bold 9900) for like 7 years and just this year switched to iPhone 6.
I was so reluctant before.. but I don't think I'd ever go back to using that keyboard :thumbsdow

nykz
09-27-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm personally still a fan of the BB keyboards and I think always will be. Anyone been following the news of this phone lately?

http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/9/25/Blackberry-CEO-John-Chen-gives-BNN-a-sneak-peek-at-Priv-Handset.aspx

I'm considering giving this phone a shot simply because of the android OS.. would be interesting to see how it performs combined with the qwerty keyboard. I just wish they did this to the BB Classic, not too sure if the slider is for me..

ercchry
09-27-2015, 07:12 PM
K, this will be written unedited from by q10...

Fuck this pos fucking blackberry keyboard garbvage ass fucking phone that has never fucking worked properly ever cause this a pos china built phone unlike thos og BlackBerry awesome shit from bacck in theday

See the problem? I look like imm god damn drunk or something, but keys either dontwork orthey double click, or just do whatever... fuck tissi

shakalaka
09-27-2015, 07:12 PM
There are so many freaking sets I wanna pick up and this is one of them! Let's see if I can resist (probably not though).

nykz
09-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

Fuck this pos fucking blackberry keyboard garbvage ass fucking phone that has never fucking worked properly ever cause this a pos china built phone unlike thos og BlackBerry awesome shit from bacck in theday

See the problem? I look like imm god damn drunk or something, but keys either dontwork orthey double click, or just do whatever... fuck tissi

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Guess it just isn't the same as the OG Blackberry

flipstah
09-27-2015, 10:45 PM
I miss my Bold 9000.

Depending on how the keyboard feels and camera performance on a demo, I might toss my Lumia 735 for this.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/09/its-official-blackberrys-android-phone-the-priv-will-launch-this-year/

birdman86
09-27-2015, 10:50 PM

Shit man I wanted to love my Q10 so bad but hte double clicking was incessant. Yes folks, every few words does indeed double key like his post shows. It's fucking retarded.

BokCh0y
09-27-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm looking forward towards this phone, especially since android is being offered as one of the OS. I'm just a sucker for the keyboard in all honesty. Love my HTC...but miss the keyboard.

K3RMiTdot
09-27-2015, 11:05 PM
i can't wait to see it in person had the torch wasn't a big fan of it.

revelations
09-27-2015, 11:13 PM
With a KB, this is a win. I am tired of zero feel keyboards.

Team_Mclaren
09-28-2015, 12:44 AM
I still love the PP that i have. Never had the tourch but heard its a piece... lol hopefully this is better. Always been a BB fanboy.

ducaudi
09-28-2015, 06:35 AM
Definitely excited for this phone. Priv is what it's called, and did you guys see the CEO reveal it on BNN, guy was fumbling with it lol. Hopefully the handset keeps them competitive.

civic_stylez
09-28-2015, 08:33 AM
Blackberry is hyping the phone like crazy and then they release the Leap a little while ago.. like why even do this? Whos going to buy the leap? Im a big time phone geek ( currently using a HTC M9 and LG G4) and I cant seem to find a single person who has this phone. Anyone on here using it? If the Venice is anything like the leap I cant see anything good coming of it....

shakalaka
10-04-2015, 07:10 PM
I guess this is gonna called the Blackberry Priv now instead. I am looking forward to it, wonder if they've announced a release date at all?

dino_martini
10-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
Blackberry is hyping the phone like crazy and then they release the Leap a little while ago.. like why even do this? Whos going to buy the leap? Im a big time phone geek ( currently using a HTC M9 and LG G4) and I cant seem to find a single person who has this phone. Anyone on here using it? If the Venice is anything like the leap I cant see anything good coming of it....

The specs on the Priv are way better than the Leap. The Leap had a dual core processor in it I believe? The Priv is supposed to be the whole kit and kaboodle, 18mp camera, octa core processor, 3gb ram, etc. The best "feature" of the Leap was probably the battery life.

Originally posted by shakalaka
I guess this is gonna called the Blackberry Priv now instead. I am looking forward to it, wonder if they've announced a release date at all?

It's supposed to come out later this fall. Details should come out soon.

Dumbass17
10-05-2015, 09:23 PM
What's a blackberry? :poosie:

LOLzilla
10-05-2015, 09:27 PM
I'll be picking this up. Currently rocking a Nokia 1020 and have been waiting for something to captivate my attention for a long time.

nykz
10-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Saw this on another forum, 4K video?! :hitit:

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-priv-64-bit-4k-video-confirmed/

Hero_X
10-06-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm definitely picking this up. I really liked the blackberry torch form factor, of course the phone was a piece of shit but it was still a cool design.

Just have to wait.........

flipstah
10-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Beyond Meet for Blackberry launch? I'll bring blackberries.

shakalaka
10-06-2015, 09:51 PM
For me it's either this or the Turing phone. Can't justify picking both. Trying to make up my mind.

jwslam
10-07-2015, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by flipstah
Beyond Meet for Blackberry launch? I'll bring blackberries.
I'll bring blueberries, cuz y'know, the most flagship Blackberry ever was blue.
http://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/u3/evo4BlackBerry6200.jpg

LOLzilla
10-23-2015, 08:44 AM
Preorder is up

$900

http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_CA/pd/productID.328095700/categoryID.70449700

I'm just double checking to make sure it'll work with Wind and then I'll be getting my order in.

shakalaka
10-23-2015, 09:17 AM
I was just coming to post in this thread. I think I was one of the first people to place the order! Expected shipping is Nov 6th. I am excited to get it! It was between this and the Turing phone in the other thread I mentioned and I ended up going with this one cause of the keyboard. I will try to resist on the turing phone now lol.

killramos
10-23-2015, 09:19 AM
I was just coming to post in this thread. I think I was one of the first people to place the order! Excepted shipping is Nov 6th. I am excited to get it! It was between this and the Turing phone in the other thread I mentioned and I ended up going with this one cause of the keyboard. I will try to resist on the turing phone now lol.

How much money do you spend on cell phones dude...

:bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

BokCh0y
10-23-2015, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the link, I'm going to order this today!!!

firebane
10-23-2015, 09:53 AM

Try fucking typing on a Z10.. I seriously don't respond to emails unless I absolutely have to. Its an absolute garbage touch keyboard.

shakalaka
10-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by killramos

How much money do you spend on cell phones dude...

:bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

I know it really is a freaking addiction! I can't seem to stop, every time some interesting one catches my eyes. The wife isn't happy about it at all. I've been hearing about Samsung making foldable phones or something next year and now I am already looking forward to those. :banghead:

killramos
10-23-2015, 10:12 AM
:rofl:

andyg16
10-23-2015, 10:19 AM
Will the Priv be coming to Rogers? I'm thinking of upgrading my phone and I'm liking the Priv, if rogers gets it I'll probably be able to get a lower price since it will be on a contract.

Aaaaaron
10-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by andyg16
Will the Priv be coming to Rogers? I'm thinking of upgrading my phone and I'm liking the Priv, if rogers gets it I'll probably be able to get a lower price since it will be on a contract.
Yep, $399/2-year or $799 outright.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/10/23/blackberry-priv-specs-pricing-and-canadian-availability/

sputnik
10-23-2015, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by firebane
Try fucking typing on a Z10.. I seriously don't respond to emails unless I absolutely have to. Its an absolute garbage touch keyboard.

Thats interesting.

I have a Z10 and like it WAY more than the android or iOS keyboards.

I use the swipe up feature a lot and my accuracy has only improved as I used it more.

firebane
10-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Thats interesting.

I have a Z10 and like it WAY more than the android or iOS keyboards.

I use the swipe up feature a lot and my accuracy has only improved as I used it more.

The keyboard doesn't hold a bloody candle to Swiftkey at all.

Swiftkey is smart and has awesome predictions. Blackberry is like hurr durr.

Hero_X
10-23-2015, 01:45 PM
That price tag though...wish it was cheaper

Rogers pricing is cheaper than shopblackberry but not sure what the other carriers will put the price.

LOLzilla
10-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Well I ordered assuming it'll work on Wind. I didn't want to wait any longer for a new phone.

sputnik
10-23-2015, 02:12 PM

And I hated Swiftkey.

I didn't like that the predictive text was above the keyboard whereas the BB predictive text is above the next letter of the word or on the spacebar.

It made my typing far more fluid where with Swiftkey I had to watch the words above to see if they we what I needed and then move out of position to use the suggested word.

Xtrema
10-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by LOLzilla
Well I ordered assuming it'll work on Wind. I didn't want to wait any longer for a new phone.

Band 4 is covered, should be ok.

jwslam
10-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
I didn't like that the predictive text was above the keyboard whereas the BB predictive text is above the next letter of the word or on the spacebar.

Werd. I love swiftkey. I swipe full sentences at a time. It's amusing watching it make zero sense to completely fixing itself. It's nice that it knows how I like to form my sentences. Also, it's amazing that I can type my entire address with 6 taps.

Hero_X
11-03-2015, 10:55 PM
So anyone getting this phone this friday?

shakalaka
11-04-2015, 12:19 AM
I have the preorder in and speculation is that it'll ship on Friday so people will be receiving it the following week I assume.

LOLzilla
11-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Yep. Looking forward to trying this out. If I hate it I'll get a MS Phone again. Hoping to have this mid next week to try out.

LOLzilla
11-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Yep. Looking forward to trying this out. If I hate it I'll get a MS Phone again. Hoping to have this mid next week to try out.

roopi
11-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Anyone know of any stores selling these in town without a contract?

shakalaka
11-07-2015, 07:10 PM
I've been reading on Crackberry that people have been able to walk into random Telus and Rogers store and being successful in getting one.

I pre-ordered from the shop Blackberry on day one within the first hour and still have nothing. No shipping confirmation, nothing.

LOLzilla
11-09-2015, 03:21 PM

I pre-ordered from the shop Blackberry on day one within the first hour and still have nothing. No shipping confirmation, nothing.

Looks like we'll be getting some swag for our wait. Check your email spam bin.

"As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories."

jwslam
11-09-2015, 03:38 PM

"As a thank you for buying from ShopBlackBerry, you will receive a complimentary PRIV slide-out hard shell case and a premium in-vehicle charger. Once your PRIV has been shipped, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem these accessories."
Not so much swag...
http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/09/clearing-up-confusion-about-wireless-charging-on-the-blackberry-priv/?utm_content=bufferb0fd4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“Only devices purchased via ShopBlackBerry in the USA will support wireless charging. They are both STV 100-1 models — however, wireless charging support is only specific to devices purchased via the USA ShopBlackBerry site.”

civic_stylez
11-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Im using it today and I must say, I haven't had a blackberry since the torch and this thing is nice. Solid feel, gorgeous screen and shows no sign of lag in the basic use Ive put it through. I don't think I love it enough to part with my HTC E9+ and LG G4 but they have made a great product that is on part with the nice phones out there! Camera is good for every day use but wont hold its weight against an iphone 6 or G4 camera. When the keyboard is slid out , its still very solid which wasn't the case on the torch back in the day that had a lot of play.

Its a fun phone though. Just feels kinda cool to use a BB again. Been a long time since the days of my pearl, storm and torch!

shakalaka
11-09-2015, 07:51 PM

Yea I saw that too, but I really don't care about those things though. I never put a case on my phone and apparently the battery life is good enough so as to not need a car charger. But yea it sucks the way BB handled and is handling the whole thing. I am quite disappointed.

rob the knob
11-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
Im using it today and I must say, I haven't had a blackberry since the torch and this thing is nice. Solid feel, gorgeous screen and shows no sign of lag in the basic use Ive put it through. I don't think I love it enough to part with my HTC E9+ and LG G4 but they have made a great product that is on part with the nice phones out there! Camera is good for every day use but wont hold its weight against an iphone 6 or G4 camera. When the keyboard is slid out , its still very solid which wasn't the case on the torch back in the day that had a lot of play.

Its a fun phone though. Just feels kinda cool to use a BB again. Been a long time since the days of my pearl, storm and torch!

i have never had a a blackberry
mybe i will be a used one

how do you have so many phones civctyz? that is cool.

Hero_X
11-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Have any of you noticed the touchscreen isn't very sensitive ?

I'm so used to just lightly touching the screen and it reacting. Here, i'm having times when i want to swipe and i actually have to touch it properly for it to respond, and the light touch doesn't react.

I'm not sure if it's my unit or if it's a general thing with this phone.

As well, how are you guys finding the call quality? It doesn't seem that clear.

lastly, have any of you noticed laggy camera ? I'm finding the camera is pretty slow imo.

I was very very excited for this phone and these few things are kind of ruining my experience with this phone. I'm not sure if it's my unit that's problematic or if it's the general experience.

Go4Long
11-10-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm really thinking of getting rid of my Note 4 Edge to get one...I just really miss having a physical keyboard.

LOLzilla
11-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Well this is pretty crummy. Still no shipping notification. The fuq. Really trying to support a bit of Canada here....

Xtrema
11-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Hero_X
lastly, have any of you noticed laggy camera ? I'm finding the camera is pretty slow imo.

All reviews complained about this and the camera isn't that great. May be they can fix it with software update in the future.

shakalaka
11-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Well this is pretty crummy. Still no shipping notification. The fuq. Really trying to support a bit of Canada here....

I got fed up of the waiting and ended up picking one outright from a Rogers store. Luckily they work with Fido out of the box. Then I noticed that the pending charge that was sitting on my credit card disappeared on its own as in they didn't go through with it since they couldn't deliver the product. Called the bank and told them not to process any more charges from them if they do happen to try again. Wrote them a nice FU email and said I am canceling my order. Anyway liking the phone so far, just setting it up for the time being so haven't played around with it much.

roopi
12-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Anymore feedback on this phone? I'm considering getting one. I currently use a clasdic and have used android in the past.

Just curious on the performance and any issues.

86max
12-04-2015, 06:19 AM
I used one for 10 days but then I exchanged it because it was just too big for my pocket, and that's where it would have spent most of its life.

Other than the size and squarish edges, the phone was excellent for those 10 days. The operating system worked flawlessly, and the virtual keyboard is so good that I found myself not using the physical one as much as I thought. The only drawbacks I can list for it are the inability to be comfortable in pants, the location of the power/volume buttons, and the lack of a fingerprint sensor. I could probably list more things I dislike about the iphone 6s I replaced it with, I don't think you'll be disappointed with it if you can live with the shape.

andyg16
12-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Just got mine in the mail on Monday, still haven't started using it yet.

Question for fellow android users: What's the best way to back up text messages, pictures etc from my Note 3 and transfering them onto the BB Priv?

I'm also using a new gmail address for the Priv and I've manged to copy all the contacts over to the new account, however I can't get it to back up the rest of the information.

shakalaka
12-04-2015, 11:18 AM
I am still using mine and I don't stick with phones for that long. I love it, love the keyboard and everything else about it. The thing that irks me is the slow camera but I don't use that too much anyway.

roopi
12-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the info. How's the battery life? Can you make it 16 hours without charging?

jwslam
12-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by andyg16
Question for fellow android users: What's the best way to back up text messages, pictures etc from my Note 3 and transfering them onto the BB Priv?

I'm also using a new gmail address for the Priv and I've manged to copy all the contacts over to the new account, however I can't get it to back up the rest of the information.
SMS backup restore app
Pix use dropbox; sync across ALL THE THINGS! Can also cloud store the SMS backup files.

shakalaka
12-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by roopi
Thanks for the info. How's the battery life? Can you make it 16 hours without charging?

I can go full day, 7AM to 10PM without chargin for medium to heavy usage and with light usage it can easily go overnight. Gaming, GPS uses a lot more battery than other day to day functions so depends what you're using it for.

jwslam
10-13-2016, 07:49 AM
Bump considering getting one of these.

Also price dropped on BB website to make way for incoming product:
$559 now

http://store.shopblackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_CA/pd/productID.330709100/categoryID.66826200?gclid=Cj0KEQjw4fy_BRCX7b6rq_WZgI0BEiQAl78nd95xz4VaMiXkmXOw0rHMquPWiOYLn_j1ooPW4l1i1DoaAk-_8P8HAQ

blownz
10-13-2016, 12:53 PM
If you like BB keyboards you will love it. I know a few people that have them, my wife being one of them. She likes the big screen for pics and stuff but still prefers to use the keyboard. It is kind of nice to scroll with the keyboard while reading the screen too.

I personally was hoping when this came out that BB would release the exact same phone without the slide as I could care less about the keyboard and would rather it thinner to fit in my pocket.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge and they are very similar in size, just the BB is about 25% thicker.

BokCh0y
10-22-2016, 09:45 AM
I picked one of these up on a corporate plan through work, with the austerity measures going on...it was either the bb leap/classic both on OS10, samsung GS4/5 or an iphone 5s as alternate options. I really wanted droid on BB as I have heard a lot of good things, and the DTEK is now available but I wanted the Priv as it is a more powerful phone.

Anyway, apparently Rogers is giving the Priv away now for free to those on consumer plans on a 2 year plan, and on corporate/business plans they are now free on a 3 year plan.

Got the phone.....and I love it!!! At first I thought it was a bit too big, but it compares to the iphone 6/7 plus and some other phones, it's more or less the same size within reason, but the larger screen/display really grew on me fast. As I fuck with this thing, there are lot of great and useful features on the phone itself. I missed the blackberry hub and the blackberry physical and virtual keyboard for sure. The quality overall is quite solid and it's pretty fast. I really like that some of the old BB features have been updated and integrated into this phone. And it's damn easy to use and learn!!!

Kb wise...I find that I don't even use the physical keyboard now since I am so used to a virtual keyboard and that I can actually type much faster on a virtual keyboard than a physical key now.

Long story short....I'm really loving this phone.

jwslam
10-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Anyway, apparently Rogers is giving the Priv away now for free to those on consumer plans on a 2 year plan, and on corporate/business plans they are now free on a 3 year plan.
My boss saw mine, which I had bought on Kijiji, and wanted her own.
The corporate plan with Telus wanted $410 for 2 years.... (this is as of yesterday, after the Telus consumer 2 year is down to $210 and outright from BB unlocked is $589)

BokCh0y
10-22-2016, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by jwslam

My boss saw mine, which I had bought on Kijiji, and wanted her own.
The corporate plan with Telus wanted $410 for 2 years.... (this is as of yesterday, after the Telus consumer 2 year is down to $210 and outright from BB unlocked is $589)

Yrah I saw that on Telus. Not sure what the deal is with Rogers though, I assume they're trying to clear out this stock for something else?:dunno:

Regardless, it was a great deal and bunch of us at work have upgraded via Rogers.

Love this phone!!!

BokCh0y
11-21-2016, 08:52 PM
Still a pimp as phone after 3 weeks, love it more and more each day.

It's going for $397 now through BlackBerry, unlocked too:

http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_CA/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/ThemeID.39123800/categoryID.70448700/sort.displayName%20ascending?_ga=1.190826155.1260096865.1479782916

shakalaka
11-21-2016, 10:13 PM
Damn that's low for that phone. I bought my first one at almost $800.

I did buy my 2nd one on eBay for a lot cheaper and sold that too. Thinking of picking this up at that price now.

blownz
11-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Damn that is a great deal. Almost want to buy a spare as my wife loves hers (because of the physical keyboard)...

I just ordered the DTEK60 to replace my S7 Edge. Looking forward to it showing up. :thumbsup:

And for anyone thinking about getting the Priv or any BB android device, buying direct from BB is best as the updates come immediately direct from BB. My wife's phone is updated every month with the latest Android patches from Google but my S7 Edge gets nothing. :thumbsdow

flipstah
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Renewal on Rogers, eh?

Tempting...

gyu
11-22-2016, 04:23 PM
Is the camera lag issue fixed?

shakalaka
11-22-2016, 04:39 PM
^I think that was fixed way back when with one of the earlier software upgrades.

Xtrema
11-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by blownz
And for anyone thinking about getting the Priv or any BB android device, buying direct from BB is best as the updates come immediately direct from BB. My wife's phone is updated every month with the latest Android patches from Google but my S7 Edge gets nothing. :thumbsdow

That's good to know. So Priv is on Marshmallow now?

shakalaka
11-22-2016, 07:36 PM
Does anyone have info on DTEK 50?

It's on sale for $300. Debating to go with that or Priv again for the 3rd time.

BokCh0y
11-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

That's good to know. So Priv is on Marshmallow now?

Yeah v6.0.1.

i love this fucking thing. Man have i missed BB and the bb hub. Emails still come in way faster under the priv and i'm not on a bes server.

Xtrema
11-22-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm in for $400, even I probably only get a year or so use with it.

gyu
11-22-2016, 11:00 PM
Does anyone have info on DTEK 50?

It's on sale for $300. Debating to go with that or Priv again for the 3rd time.
Why did you get rid of the Priv so many times?

jwslam
11-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by gyu

Because see the polling options here:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/398154/how-often-do-you-upgrade-your-phone/

shakalaka
11-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by gyu

Originally posted by jwslam

Because see the polling options here:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/398154/how-often-do-you-upgrade-your-phone/

I am not proud of it. :(

gyu
11-23-2016, 12:47 PM
:rofl: thanks for the explanation.

I'm considering the Priv or the Axon7 with free Monster headphones and Quick Charge 3.0 power bank:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875705055&ignorebbr=1&_ga=1.132800974.170341159.1479921339

I just checked and I got my Nexus 5 exactly 3 years ago :eek: