PDA

View Full Version : Orange Probe GT

max_boost
09-28-2002, 10:16 PM
Every saturday I pick up my brother from fob school to go out for pho and I see some interesting rides in Chinatown.

Well today I encountered a Ford Probe GT/Orange/Gun Metal wheels (Looks like Konig Tantrums)/Bodykit/Combat style spoiler/Lowered

Anyone know of this individual? I think the car looks rather different, but its pretty nice, just didn't expect it for a Ford hehe

Dope Dealer
09-28-2002, 10:50 PM
Yeah, his name is David and he lives down the street from me. It used to be red until he got into an accident and got it fixed. He then painted it orange and got a Carbon Fibre hood with a combat wing, gun metal rims etc. etc.

Interior used to be white, I think he converted it back to black again though.

shadowz
09-29-2002, 05:11 AM
Ya it came to zeal didnt look too bad but the wing is too big

Daddymax
09-29-2002, 12:03 PM
So that's what it was....

Oh god, I thought it might have been a probe, but I thought it looked to good to be one. I thought it was some kind of conversion.

HRD2PLZ
09-29-2002, 12:18 PM
last time I saw that guy his car was still laser red and all stock. Except for his white interior. Last I heard he got into an accident and was waiting for his car to come back.

ConVict
10-02-2002, 10:23 PM
trevor your so smart... if you look at the proir post it says something about how he painted it AFTER he got in an accident...
so why are you sitting there amazed saying last time you heard it was red and he was in an accident...

HRD2PLZ
10-02-2002, 10:58 PM
Because I didn't know he had done that much to his car in that short of a time frame. His interior went from grey to white to black. I also didn't know he was getting a kit and rims so soon. I'm not down with the APO guys like you are :nut:

Hipermax_d
10-03-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
He then painted it orange and got a Carbon Fibre hood with a combat wing, gun metal rims etc. etc.

Interior used to be white, I think he converted it back to black again though.

haha the description of the car sounds like shadowz car. orange body, carbon hood, white interior, and the gun metal rims he had before

James
10-03-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d

haha the description of the car sounds like shadowz car. orange body, carbon hood, white interior, and the gun metal rims he had before

Except its a Probe, so nowhere near as nice!:tongue:

ConVict
10-04-2002, 12:56 AM
Ouch...
Shadowz car and dave's Probe would side by side would be a pretty good picture..
just show that there is a nice way to do up a prelude, and that if you do it to a probe its WAY better :rofl:

just playing
still be cool seeing em side by side

James
10-04-2002, 02:21 AM
haha, i knew it Would be ConVict to Comment on that !:rofl:

That Actually Would be a cool picture,......... So would my Car and a Black Porsche, but id be just like the Probe, nothing but a wannabe!:rofl: j/k.....I havnt even seen the Probe before, just playing.

shadowz
10-04-2002, 03:44 AM
Kinda funny, but the thing is the probe next to my car in bright light looks totally different, even though I even thought it looked similar

ProbeGT_Masta
10-08-2002, 11:02 PM
hallo....
I didn't think my car would be a "topic" in this forum~...
yah sadly it's a FORD.... but i'm not ashamed of it.. hahah

I dont like the name of the car but yah i chose ford probe for its sleek look..

yes wing is lil too big for the car but i think it suits the car..

I recently put on the BLITZ front bumper.. so hehe it went through another "CONVERSION".. some high school kids actually thought it was eclipse or some sort.... :rolleyes:
..anyways
peace

ConVict
10-08-2002, 11:16 PM
Hey whats up dave... Glad to see you got your car back! hows the dual exhaust treating you...
Need to hook up i want to see how it looks

ProbeGT_Masta
10-08-2002, 11:19 PM
haha look at my post rating.... 0.01 posts/day

GT2NV
10-09-2002, 06:24 PM
pics plz:clap:

lilboykorea
10-10-2002, 05:42 PM
its my buddys, not konig tantrums..but someother 18inch gun metal rims...
very nice car
he has custom dual exaust too!

ConVict
10-10-2002, 05:54 PM
Dave is to scared to race the Convict... I think he is scared to lose... and no that orange paint wont make it go faster :thumbsdow
Well i guess there wont be anymore meets this season so park it before you crash it again so I can see it in 6 months

peace dave

ProbeGT_Masta
10-10-2002, 07:09 PM
wat the F#@$ was point of that post convict...? :confused: :nut:

Dope Dealer
10-10-2002, 09:36 PM
David, Is that Orange paint metallic at all? I've only seen it from a distance, havent gone close up to take a look at it.

Hipermax_d
10-10-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
pics plz:clap:

i want to see pics as well.
i only saw the car from far away

infamous
10-10-2002, 10:23 PM
yeah lets see the probe pics (hehe)

ProbeGT_Masta
10-10-2002, 11:34 PM
I dont have pictures yet but i will soon..

Paint is supposed to be metallic under the artificial lights and has 2 tone under the sun...but i never had chance to polish it with a compound so it's not as shiny... i will soon tho..

My car is currently in the shop custom fitting the Blitz front ( battle Z ) on it...
It should be done tomorrow or saturday so i'll take some pictures after some good polishing..
thanx.

Dope Dealer
10-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ProbeGT_Masta
I dont have pictures yet but i will soon..

Paint is supposed to be metallic under the artificial lights and has 2 tone under the sun...but i never had chance to polish it with a compound so it's not as shiny... i will soon tho..

My car is currently in the shop custom fitting the Blitz front ( battle Z ) on it...
It should be done tomorrow or saturday so i'll take some pictures after some good polishing..
thanx.

Hehhe, you were just outside loading something into your van. I was just waiting around for TurboDSM (Dave) and noticed you were outside (You might have noticed the red Talon pull up :D).

ProbeGT_Masta
10-10-2002, 11:44 PM
oh dat was you??

i heard sweet TURBO SPOOLING when that DSM passed by~!

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 11:47 PM
oh dat was you??

i heard sweet TURBO SPOOLING when that DSM passed by~!
That would be me ;)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PSSSSSSSSHTTTTT :D

ProbeGT_Masta
10-10-2002, 11:51 PM
let's race~!
heh...
it would be a sweet race.. ;)

Davetronz
10-10-2002, 11:57 PM
let's race~!
heh...
it would be a sweet race.. ;)
I have yet to race anyone in the Talon, it would be interesting for sure ;)

ProbeGT_Masta
10-11-2002, 12:12 AM
i'm gettin my car back tomorrow or saturday if road clears up, we'll race.. i'll give dope dealer call or seomthing

GT2NV
10-13-2002, 12:36 PM
And take pics:)

ProbeGT_Masta
10-13-2002, 08:58 PM
i finally got my PGT back~!

took some pictures but came out BAD since it was DIRTY..

so i'm gana take some more pictures tomorrow~!

GT2NV
10-13-2002, 11:09 PM
cant wait:drool:

Dope Dealer
10-13-2002, 11:42 PM
I went to get a slurpee today and noticed you were in the garage looking in the hood. Looked clean to me from my distance! :P

ProbeGT_Masta
10-16-2002, 05:42 AM
shop didn't do the @#$king job they were supposed to do and the kit doesn't fit that great on a car.......
though i only paid 280 for the job...
the shop was at some place near sunridge

do u guys recommend anywhere that can do a good custom job for a reasonable price?? thanx