View Full Version : 2015-2016 NFL Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Dave P
08-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Pre Season starts this weekend!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!

roopi
08-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Anyone interested in a fantasy pool like last year?

bigbadboss101
08-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Yes, add me please

lasimmon
08-06-2015, 02:07 PM
What sort of fantasy pool? I may be interested.

roopi
08-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon
What sort of fantasy pool? I may be interested.

Last years thread:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/385236/fantasy-football-league/

It was a Yahoo league.

E46..sTyLez
08-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Superbowl prediction:

Want: Steelers vs Cowboys

Think: Colts vs Pack

ffmf
08-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by roopi

I'm in again.

slick2404
08-06-2015, 09:21 PM
I'd be in for fantasy again this year!

A2VR6
08-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by roopi

Absolutely! Second wasnt good enough haha

v8killa
08-06-2015, 11:14 PM
I would be interested as well if there is room of course!

beecue
08-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Has anyone tried NFL Gamepass? I'm thinking about getting it this year.

BigDannyCool
08-09-2015, 02:09 PM
In for fantasy

ffmf
08-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by beecue
Has anyone tried NFL Gamepass? I'm thinking about getting it this year.

I used Game Pass last year. It's pretty awesome. All the games plus Red Zone for no commercials. Just make sure you change your browser's country to something other than Canada so you pay a cheaper rate. I think the Netherlands might work.

johnlennon
08-09-2015, 04:06 PM
GO DB!!!

Geno smith was being booed at practice already :rofl: . I hope Seattle falls apart & maybe see someone like the Bucs actually start winning. Time to mix it up :)

urbannomad
08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Let's go Ravens!

beecue
08-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by ffmf

I used Game Pass last year. It's pretty awesome. All the games plus Red Zone for no commercials. Just make sure you change your browser's country to something other than Canada so you pay a cheaper rate. I think the Netherlands might work.

Cool, thanks. I will wait for the coupon to hopefully come out like last year.

Dave P
08-11-2015, 12:23 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/sucker-punch-from-jets-teammate-breaks-smith-s-jaw-1.344095

hahahahahaha oh my

roopi
08-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
http://www.tsn.ca/sucker-punch-from-jets-teammate-breaks-smith-s-jaw-1.344095

hahahahahaha oh my

This does not surprise me in the Jets organization.

spikerS
08-24-2015, 05:16 PM
As a Pats fan, I have mixed feelings about this signing.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/815804

The New England Patriots have reached an agreement with veteran wide receiver Reggie Wayne on a one-year deal, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Wayne, a six-time Pro Bowler, spent the previous 14 seasons of his career with the conference-rival Indianapolis Colts. He is the franchise's all-time leader in regular-season games played (211) and ranks second in career receptions (1,070), receiving yards (14,345), and receiving touchdowns (80).

The 36-year-old will have an opportunity to face his former team Oct. 18 when the Patriots travel to Lucas Oil Stadium.

OK, no, no mixed feelings here. This is totally a WIN-WIN for me. My Pats sign one of the best WR that Indy has ever known, so no Reggie for the filthy Colts, and we pick up a well versed veteran that is still pretty awesome to flesh out our injuries at WR.

Totally stoked! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and fuck Manning.

403ep3
08-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by spikerS
As a Pats fan, I have mixed feelings about this signing.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/815804

OK, no, no mixed feelings here. This is totally a WIN-WIN for me. My Pats sign one of the best WR that Indy has ever known, so no Reggie for the filthy Colts, and we pick up a well versed veteran that is still pretty awesome to flesh out our injuries at WR.

Totally stoked! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and fuck Manning.

He will be nothing but a bench warmer at the age of 37 lol. Have fun!

roopi
08-24-2015, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3

He should be more then that with all the wr injuries in NE.

2Legit2Quit
08-24-2015, 11:36 PM
Happy Reggie signed with a team, not so much it's with the pats. Don't see him being instrumental and was sad/ok with him leaving, too many dropped balls last season and he's not getting any younger. Going to the Colts/pats game in October, shall be a gong show with all the drama outside of the game itself.

spikerS
08-25-2015, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3

LOL, really? Even Green Bay was going after him! He obviously isn't in his prime anymore, but he is far from obsolete.

403ep3
08-25-2015, 06:46 AM

LOL, really? Even Green Bay was going after him! He obviously isn't in his prime anymore, but he is far from obsolete.

I'm a colts fan :poosie: and I like wayne, but it's time to retire. Rookies with a decent amount of football smarts will likely surpass him in no time.

2Legit2Quit
08-25-2015, 08:00 AM
Green Bay was going after him because Jordy is done for the season. Reggie can contribute but it's not a game changer, wish he just retired as well.

beecue
09-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Brady is back.

I signed up for gamepass last night and it seems pretty awesome.

You can watch 4 games at once. I wish I had a projector.

spikerS
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Brady is back.

There was never any doubt that he was going to be back.

A2VR6
09-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Brady is back.

I signed up for gamepass last night and it seems pretty awesome.

You can watch 4 games at once. I wish I had a projector.

You still get blackouts with gamepass correct?

beecue
09-03-2015, 11:07 AM
I think so if you don't use a dns switcher or vpn. I have adfreetime so it will be fine.

For users living in Canada:

All Sunday Night Football (including the NFL Kickoff game, which is played on the first Thursday of the regular season), Thursday Night Football, Monday Night Football and live playoff games are not available in NFL Game Pass for live streaming, but these games will be available in the NFL Game Pass archives shortly following their broadcast (typically within 2 - 3 hours).

The live stream of NFL Network is not available within NFL Game Pass in Canada.

Regionally or locally televised games on Sunday will be available for live streaming in NFL Game Pass, but due to broadcast restrictions will feature the Canadian telecasts instead of the U.S. telecasts for subscribers in those regions. Although the live games will feature Canadian telecasts, the NFL Game Pass game archives will feature the U.S. telecasts and be will be available shortly following the Sunday Night Football telecast (typically within 2 - 3 hours).

NFL Playoff games including the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl are not available for live streaming in Canada. Full replays of all Playoff games will be made available as VOD content shortly following their broadcast (typically within 2 - 3 hours).

Make sure to use adfreetime or something similar if you are planning to sign up. It will be much cheaper. I think it's going to cost me around $145-150.

sexualbanana
09-03-2015, 11:20 AM

There was never any doubt that he was going to be back.

Yeah, I think everybody knew that.

But as a Brady-hater I have to say that the Judge's ruling doesn't acquit Brady of the charges. Simply that the suspension is unwarranted and Goodell fucked up.

I glazed through the 40-page ruling this morning.

spikerS
09-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Yeah, I think everybody knew that.

But as a Brady-hater I have to say that the Judge's ruling doesn't acquit Brady of the charges. Simply that the suspension is unwarranted and Goodell fucked up.

I glazed through the 40-page ruling this morning.

Pretty much, and as a Pats fan, I can admit that.

But we all knew it was going to be overturned when no one could turn up any evidence, and the official report was finalized with the phrase "Brady must of had at least a general knowledge what was happening"

Like that would ever hold up in court that relies solely on facts.

As for deflate gate, the colts footballs had the same issue.

And there is one GLARING fact no one has addressed yet.

Who touches each and every ball between each and every play. The refs. and NONE of them raised any issues for either side. And 2 PSI in a football is a pretty big difference, and would be noticeable.

sexualbanana
09-03-2015, 12:12 PM

Pretty much, and as a Pats fan, I can admit that.

But we all knew it was going to be overturned when no one could turn up any evidence, and the official report was finalized with the phrase "Brady must of had at least a general knowledge what was happening"

Like that would ever hold up in court that relies solely on facts.

As for deflate gate, the colts footballs had the same issue.

And there is one GLARING fact no one has addressed yet.

Who touches each and every ball between each and every play. The refs. and NONE of them raised any issues for either side. And 2 PSI in a football is a pretty big difference, and would be noticeable.

The standard of proof in the CBA closer to a civil case in that someone only needs to be "more probable than not". It's not a criminal case where the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt."

So, as the report still finds, Brady is still found to be involved in the deflating of the balls.

Where this judgement falls is that the suspension was far above and beyond the usual punishment for this kind of infraction:

Favre obstructed the League's investigation into his sexual harassment scandal and received a $50,000 fine.

The rules of the game dictate that the first offence of an equipment violation is a fine.

So the Judge basically said, in relation to the obstruction and involvement realm, there's no precedent for Brady to receive the suspension when other similar infractions have only resulted in fines.

spikerS
09-03-2015, 12:21 PM
ok, that makes sense. I was not quite clear on it.

do you have a link to the judgement? I wouldn't mind skimming it too.

sexualbanana
09-03-2015, 01:00 PM
ok, that makes sense. I was not quite clear on it.

do you have a link to the judgement? I wouldn't mind skimming it too.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/09/03/sports/football/document-judge-dismisses-tom-bradys-four-game-suspension.html

austic
09-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Pretty much, you cant make up a punishment as you go along it has to be laid out in advance. Cut and Dry case. I think its time for the commish to step down and new blood to make some changes.

I am an Eagles Fan and as much as I Hate the Pats, 4 games was excessive.

403ep3
09-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Told you so..

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports Reggie Wayne will not be a part of the Patriots' 53-man roster.
It's unclear if Wayne is being released or placed on injured reserve. Either way, it's an upset after Wayne received a $450,000 signing bonus just 11 days ago. It could be a sign the Pats are confident in Brandon LaFell's (foot) health, or simply an admission that Wayne has nothing left. Wayne was a shell of his former self for the Colts last season.
Source: Josina Anderson on Twitter Sep 5 - 3:27 PM

dandia89
09-05-2015, 04:34 PM
charles james II got cut.

hard knocks just seems terrible now

dirtsniffer
09-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Shaw doesn't have Redzone in place this year! WTF!!!!!!

roopi
09-13-2015, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
Shaw doesn't have Redzone in place this year! WTF!!!!!!

Channel 333. Also Sunday Ticket is free this weekend for Shaw subscribers.

dirtsniffer
09-13-2015, 10:53 AM
lady on the phone told me that redzone isnt available yet as they are still working on licensing.

beecue
09-13-2015, 12:12 PM
I can't wait to watch redzone every Sunday this year.

roopi
09-13-2015, 07:59 PM
lady on the phone told me that redzone isnt available yet as they are still working on licensing.

Did you check channel 333? It was there today.

dirtsniffer
09-13-2015, 08:53 PM
ya, i did thanks, hopefully that means that the rep didnt know what she was talking about.

roopi
09-13-2015, 09:17 PM
ya, i did thanks, hopefully that means that the rep didnt know what she was talking about.

From my understanding is if you subscribe to Sunday Ticket you will get red zone however at this time you can't subscribe to red zone only. They are working on this.

eiysa101
09-13-2015, 11:27 PM
i friggin love having NFL back and being able to gamble on it

lasimmon
09-14-2015, 08:33 AM
$50 to subscribe to redzone all year according to my friends. Haven't looked into it yet.

dirtsniffer
09-14-2015, 08:34 AM
independently? maybe that's what she was talking about.

dandia89
09-14-2015, 09:08 AM
i have a "special" version of game pass, only spent $25 for the year, redzone, nfl network, all games. last year it included all 22 film, which is a steal.

roopi
09-14-2015, 09:47 AM
$50 to subscribe to redzone all year according to my friends. Haven't looked into it yet.

That would be on Telus not Shaw.

beecue
09-14-2015, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by dandia89
i have a "special" version of game pass, only spent $25 for the year, redzone, nfl network, all games. last year it included all 22 film, which is a steal.

I was going to sign up but they closed registration. I have the official one now which is a good price too.

eiysa101
09-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Cant believe i spent my Monday night watching that shit show.

403ep3
09-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh Broncos <3

spikerS
10-19-2015, 12:58 PM
I can't stop watching this.

Collins just perfects everything.

cZ6g6yKEcug

colinxx235
10-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Jamie Collins is one of the most gifted athletes in the NFL. I cannot believe how fast he is/how high he can jump etc for a big man. He was mocking the colts O-line and shadowing luck all night long.

Dave P
10-19-2015, 01:29 PM
I cant stop laughing hahahaha

6i7VKQwDS2s

beecue
11-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Brees is about to lose with 6 tds. This is just nuts right now on redzone.

eiysa101
11-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Id be mad catching 3 tds and losing...

eiysa101
12-23-2015, 04:18 PM
What a fn joke if OBJ suspension is lifted. All for ratings in SNF or what? Compared to Hardy messing up his girlfriend? Smoking pot? Being generally away of deflate-gate?

Video evidence of OBJ acting like a lil bitch trying to knock off Norman's head....

sexualbanana
12-23-2015, 04:26 PM
Not that I don't believe you, but I don't see anything about his suspension being lifted. Though news should be coming out about that right about now.

sexualbanana
12-23-2015, 04:36 PM
Suspension Upheld (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000607922/article/odell-beckhams-onegame-suspension-upheld)

colinxx235
12-23-2015, 04:42 PM
I'm still fucking rattled he wasn't tossed when he head hunted Norman. I would be in the championship if the ref had thrown him out like he deserved.

Sucked to watch that because he is a phenomenal player and all he has done is constantly improve every aspect of his game. Then decides to throw a hissy fit because the best corner in the league this season is shutting him out.

eiysa101
12-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Not that I don't believe you, but I don't see anything about his suspension being lifted. Though news should be coming out about that right about now.

Phew - thanks for that. I saw a twitter post & thread on reddit and thought the worst.

Plus i have MIN -6 on my parlay already

AE92_TreunoSC
12-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Min needs to beat OBJ-less NY or they will be a joke in post season. They really lack depth and sundays game will show a lot.

sexualbanana
12-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235
I'm still fucking rattled he wasn't tossed when he head hunted Norman. I would be in the championship if the ref had thrown him out like he deserved.

I wouldn't be in the championship had he been tossed. I'm kinda choked he's suspended, but then again I wouldn't be in the finals. Now I'm guaranteed good money.

dandia89
12-24-2015, 11:19 AM

Sucked to watch that because he is a phenomenal player and all he has done is constantly improve every aspect of his game. Then decides to throw a hissy fit because the best corner in the league this season is shutting him out.

norman shut him out mostly, but odell's post route on those two plays were deadly. one was dropped (his fault), and the other was underthrown due to a a-gap stunt from panthers dline, which forced a bad throw by manning.

rewatch the game with all-22, odell is a beast in zone defense, really smart and very fast. he probably could have had another td if manning didn't stare down nicks in the endzone.

i'm not sure who is better the receiver in the league, odell or antonio brown.

max_boost
12-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Annoyed. Bandwagon Giants fan here because they beat the Pats twice and I watched them a couple times in NYC. Eli having a great season stats wise and with the messy division I thought this was the year they can make another run. It's stupid those 4th quarter choke jobs. Ugh. Oh well. Anyone but the Pats.

eiysa101
01-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Thoughts after that wildcard weekend?

Cinci and Min - just wow. Cinci had that coming due to karma but they fucking intercepted it and gave them a reason to put big Ben back in there?!? Burfict better get a long suspension next year.

Vikings Walsh made us all reminisce about Ace Ventura. Laces out Dan! A fucking chipshot to take out the Seahawks man.....

KC looked good but then again, its Hoyer and they really didnt capitalize on 4 turnovers in the first half.

Also surprised Rodger looking as good as he did last night. Cant wait til divisionals.

dandia89
01-11-2016, 12:32 PM
if NFL really valued safety, burfict would not be in the league anymore. pacman + burfict lost that game

max_boost
01-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by eiysa101
Thoughts after that wildcard weekend?

Cinci and Min - just wow.

That sums it up. :nut: :dunno:

colinxx235
01-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Burfict got 3 games :D :D
Now I am just worried about Ben/Brown health for the Broncos game.

And fuck I cannot believe Walsh didn't make that. I cannot stand the seahawks and so close to putting them away

schocker
01-12-2016, 09:30 AM
And fuck I cannot believe Walsh didn't make that. I cannot stand the seahawks and so close to putting them away
:guns:

LUCKYSTRIKE
01-12-2016, 09:58 AM
Laces in but still, when you are at that high level of play you gotta make that 30 yarder or whatever it was.

dandia89
01-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by LUCKYSTRIKE
Laces in but still, when you are at that high level of play you gotta make that 30 yarder or whatever it was.

agreed. laces in only impact the distance since you are not hitting with a smooth surface. walsh's plant foot was too close to the ball, almost 100% kickers fault.

max_boost
01-17-2016, 04:55 PM
So what cha think so far? Too bad about Green Bay lol how epic would that have been!!!!

AE92_TreunoSC
01-17-2016, 05:20 PM
I'm hurt over the hawks not stomping newton. Really happy with how Seattle dealt with the cards it was given this year.

I hate green bay, denver and NE. So I was happy to see GB lose even though it was a crazy bomb, just like the detroit one I watched while assembling cabinets haha.

I predict Newton VS Brady this year.

max_boost
01-17-2016, 05:31 PM
I hope Newton sticks it to Brady. Don't let him get a 5th ring no matter what!

:thumbsup:

sexualbanana
01-17-2016, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I hope Newton sticks it to Brady. Don't let him get a 5th ring no matter what!

:thumbsup:

That's pretty presumptive.

schocker
01-17-2016, 10:33 PM
I so sad :(
At least the seahawks came back a bit.

kJUMP
01-18-2016, 02:16 PM
In my opinion, the 4 teams left deserve to be where they are. Carolina and Arizona played wicked pretty much all season. Brady is a genius and when him and Gronk connect on the fly it's magic. Broncos defence has always been strong.

Again, in my opinion, Seattle shouldn't have even made it out of the wildcard against the Vikings, it was pretty unfortunate with the missed game winning FG. Sea also sputtered pretty much all season long except for going on a bit of a run in the last 1/3.

The conference finals should be sick. NE vs DEN, ARI vs CAR. I'm predicting NE vs CAR with CAR taking it but tough to say obviously when it comes down to this. I like Cam Newton though and the team has def overachieved this season.

What do you guys think??

austic
01-18-2016, 02:38 PM
I feel like CAR vs NE is the obvious pick but something tells me Denver will take New England setting up a Denver vs Carolina final.

403ep3
01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
I'm hoping for a CAR vs DEN final as I am a Broncos fan.

Not so sure the broncos can beat Brady though.. especially with their offense :(

Watch out for David Johnson and the health of JStew though. If DJ gets 100+ with 20+ touches I can see ARI taking it.

eiysa101
01-20-2016, 02:34 PM
I see Carolina learning their lesson against Seattle and take it to Arizona.

With Amendola, Edelman and Gronkowski all being active for the Patriots will give Brady lots of options. Denver's pass rush wont be effective if Brady is able to dink and dunk it down the field quickly. Also Hightower should stifle any running from Broncos.

http://i.imgur.com/PJvw13D.png

The only thing im thinking why NE doesnt run over Denver is Brady's record at that stadium (2-6) and Ed Hochuli being the assigned ref. Denver is 7-0 in Hochuli games while NE is 3-4. I expect alot of bad flags for both teams on Sunday

max_boost
01-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Holy shit Denver D so strong but down to the wire here lol

eiysa101
01-24-2016, 08:07 PM
well shit - the Pats o-line looked terrible. Go Newton i guess?

beecue
01-24-2016, 10:06 PM
Broncos defence doe :D

I hope Manning goes out with another championship.

CompletelyNumb
01-24-2016, 10:17 PM
I'd say Broncos are gonna take it this year based on today's games.

gregrego
01-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Wore my Manning jersey and didnt move from the spot on the couch, didnt let my dog move, wife came down and brady started his come back in the 4th quarter, told her to leave the room. She left, Bronco's won.

You're welcome Bronco fans.

Would have been a different game had gostkowski hit that pat though...

SCARED for Cam Newton.... Defense needs to hold him < 30 and I think Denver has a chance.

sexualbanana
01-24-2016, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
I'd say Broncos are gonna take it this year based on today's games.

Really? Their D looked great. Offense not so much. Carolina's defense and offense looked great though.

spikerS
01-25-2016, 01:44 AM
Gotta say, I am a lot dissappointed the Pats are not going to do a repeat.

eiysa101
01-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Gotta say, I am a lot dissappointed the Pats are not going to do a repeat.

I wanted to see Goodell hand the trophy to Bill/Brady after all the shit stirring from last year.

beyond_ban
01-25-2016, 11:39 AM
As a Broncos fan, i sure hope they can magically do to the Panthers what the Hawks did to them 2 years ago. Defense wins championships, right? Right now Cam looks unstoppable, but the SB is the biggest stage and all the hype leading up to it can definitely mess with some players heads - especially when it's your first visit.

colinxx235
01-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
As a Broncos fan, i sure hope they can magically do to the Panthers what the Hawks did to them 2 years ago. Defense wins championships, right? Right now Cam looks unstoppable, but the SB is the biggest stage and all the hype leading up to it can definitely mess with some players heads - especially when it's your first visit.

Defence is a big part of it, but that saying... Panthers defence is pretty damn good also

Panthers shredded the Cardinals who were a top notch D also.

I'm disappointed Pats lost, I think they would have made it a better super bowl matchup. Plus I also agree with the lawls of Goodell handing trophy to Brady/Bill if they had won :rofl:

dandia89
01-25-2016, 12:04 PM
i feel like carolina has done so well they are gonna come out flat for the superbowl. they are so high on themselves, only losing one game this year. hopefully rivera can keep em in line.

max_boost
01-25-2016, 12:15 PM
What a way to end things if Manning gets it done. i'll cheer for the Broncos since they took care of the Pats!

beyond_ban
01-25-2016, 12:39 PM

Defence is a big part of it, but that saying... Panthers defence is pretty damn good also

Panthers shredded the Cardinals who were a top notch D also.

Valid points, but the turnovers AZ gave up certainly didn't do their D any favors. I honestly give the advantage to the Panthers at this point, but i'm still betting with my heart and putting money on the Broncos haha.

colinxx235
01-25-2016, 12:54 PM
Hopefully it is still a good superbowl, I don't want a boring beat down. But I could see it happening.

Seems lots of people are big on the manning riding into sunset with a win. I loved the guy for years as a colt, carrying mediocre teams on his shoulders but now its the opposite. He has an elite defence, solid O line, top end WR, decent TEs and RB. Now I'm more happy to see the panthers who until they were double digits this season were getting labelled as flukey/lucky/weakest top team etc.

Broncos were very lucky that not only did they get home seed but that the patriots roster was smoked with injuries. Gronk is a freak of nature and you could tell between triple coverage and the altitude he was having a hard time. Yet somehow Lafell/Amendola couldn't take much advantage of it. The running game sorely missed Lewis/Blount. If the pats can land a legit tall (edelman is great but he's a slot player) WR1 they would be unstoppable on offense.

lasimmon
01-25-2016, 01:04 PM
I think the Broncos have a good shot as long as they don't turnover the ball.

If they didn't have that fumble yesterday and Manning makes 2 throws they are up on the Pats 34-3. I think it could be a really good Super Bowl.

dtrieu
01-25-2016, 02:48 PM
I think the Broncos have a good shot as long as they don't turnover the ball.

If they didn't have that fumble yesterday and Manning makes 2 throws they are up on the Pats 34-3. I think it could be a really good Super Bowl.

If's...

If only gostokski made that PAT, or if only they kicked 2 FG's on their 4th downs...

Goes both ways. Go Carolina!

Mibz
01-25-2016, 03:01 PM
I will never stop cheering for Peyton Manning because of this commercial:

2G0loI0Jn5M

eiysa101
01-25-2016, 04:03 PM

Broncos were very lucky that not only did they get home seed but that the patriots roster was smoked with injuries. Gronk is a freak of nature and you could tell between triple coverage and the altitude he was having a hard time. Yet somehow Lafell/Amendola couldn't take much advantage of it. The running game sorely missed Lewis/Blount. If the pats can land a legit tall (edelman is great but he's a slot player) WR1 they would be unstoppable on offense.

I think they are fine with Edelman/Amendola and the tall threat of Gronkowski. The problem is the Oline. They should use their draft picks to keep Brady protected...o wait....