PDA

View Full Version : Quest Protein Bars

elite
08-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy them locally? I was thinking of ordering online but am worried that they will melt on the way here due to the heat.

tch7
08-13-2015, 08:43 PM
When Popeye's has their customer appreciation sales they often have decent deals on the quest bars.

Otherwise I've only ordered them online in the past. No issues.

theken
08-13-2015, 08:46 PM
i buy them at samsons on the tuesday, they let you mix and match a box too

2Legit2Quit
08-13-2015, 09:03 PM
I buy them from supplementsource.ca when they have a 10-20% sale on. No issues with melting as I receive my order 2-3 days after I place the order.

Cookies n Cream or Chocolate chip cookie dough ftw

KRyn
08-13-2015, 09:41 PM
lowcarbcanada.ca had the cheapest prices when I used to buy them

firebane
08-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
lowcarbcanada.ca had the cheapest prices when I used to buy them

Precisely this. They don't have a local store anymore so there stuff comes from Ontario but they have the cheapest prices especially when sales are on and delivery to Calgary is around a week.

CanmoreOrLess
08-14-2015, 02:16 PM
London Drugs has a sale on them every few weeks. Ask a store manager about future sales, they will share the information. Online is prob best and most dependable source as in LowCarbCanada.

You can cut the bar into thirds, roll each into a ball, pop into an oven at 350... makes cookies.

KRyn
08-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by firebane

Precisely this. They don't have a local store anymore so there stuff comes from Ontario but they have the cheapest prices especially when sales are on and delivery to Calgary is around a week.

Damn, it was so nice being able to go to their store and pick stuff up. When did their physical store leave Calgary?

KRyn
08-14-2015, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
You can cut the bar into thirds, roll each into a ball, pop into an oven at 350... makes cookies.

How do they turn out? I will have to grab a few bars and try this.

CanmoreOrLess
08-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by KRyn

How do they turn out? I will have to grab a few bars and try this.

They are like soft cookies, really good with ice cream. I know, defeats the purpose of a protein bar. Keep an eye on them in the oven, it really does not take long to bake. Here they leave them flat and not rolled into a ball. I think going flat would be better.

https://snapguide.com/guides/make-quest-bar-cookies/

elite
08-15-2015, 09:32 AM
thanks guys. Looks like I will be better off ordering online. If anyone is looking for some a found a pretty good deal here:

http://www.supplementsgateway.com/collections/protein-bars/products/quest-protein-bars-12-bars?variant=1046175589

On sale for 27.99 for 12. Plus if you click on the special offer pop up you get 5% off and a free gift. Got 4 boxes for 111 shipped. Probably best deal right now.