PDA

View Full Version : Aston Martin Keyed on Video

snowcat
08-25-2015, 12:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyHM5fG5Kx8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3203392/Man-48-charged-criminal-damage-caught-camera-keying-100-000-Aston-Martin-supermarket-car-park.html

Jeeper1986
08-25-2015, 12:24 AM
poop

frizzlefry
08-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Now here is a vandalism complaint. Parked fine (seems slightly angled, but within lines) and he gets his Aston keyed.

Thank god the vandal didn't have a marker. :nut:

Sugarphreak
08-25-2015, 06:09 AM

killramos
08-25-2015, 06:48 AM
glad to hear he is getting the book thrown at him.

Pushing a baby stroller around while he did it? Nice role model bud.

Tik-Tok
08-25-2015, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by frizzlefry
Now here is a vandalism complaint. Parked fine (seems slightly angled, but within lines)

Um, not that asshat parking is a reason to get vandalized, but there is absolutely no evidence that he's parked within the lines.

rx7boi
08-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Ouch. Glad that dude got caught.

Asian_defender
08-25-2015, 08:48 AM
WTF is wrong with people these days.
What could possibly trigger someone to key a nice car like that for no reason

I hope that asshole get what he deserves

NoPulp
08-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Wish the article was more informative. Curious what provoked him to do that. Just seems like an odd thing to do while casually pushing a stroller.

BavarianBeast
08-25-2015, 08:50 AM
I just don't get it, what is the mindset? Fuck this guy who can afford a nice car, lets piss him off and cause him grief?

killramos
08-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by NoPulp
Wish the article was more informative. Curious what provoked him to do that. Just seems like an odd thing to do while casually pushing a stroller.

Its the same shit as people who spit on Ferraris.

People are sour that other have nice things they cannot have.

Half of beyond would say its Karma because obviously the Aston owner put the little man down to make his fortune.

E46..sTyLez
08-25-2015, 09:04 AM
It's gotta be something personal. Whether he banged buddy's wife, or cut him off right before...has to be something. Why would someone just randomly target a nice car like that..

killramos
08-25-2015, 09:07 AM
I walked by a lexus in the Crossiron parking lot with 4 slashed/emptied tires on the weekend.

:dunno:

People do shitty things. And no amount of careless driving, or sexual promiscuity on the victims part justifies vandalism.

ickyflex
08-25-2015, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez
It's gotta be something personal. Whether he banged buddy's wife, or cut him off right before...has to be something. Why would someone just randomly target a nice car like that..

Jealously can be a dangerous thing. To everyone here it's a nice car, but go on Facebook and read comments when there is an article about someone buying an expensive exotic in this city. It's pretty incredible how much people dislike success. So it wouldn't surprise me at all for someone to randomly do this.

Mitsu3000gt
08-25-2015, 09:18 AM
Cars get keyed 'randomly' all the time.

I think most of the time it's jealously. The guy was probably mad that he doesn't have an Aston, and in his mind probably feels he is more deserving of one. Some people hate seeing others more well off then them, and things like keying their car give them a little feeling of 'justice'.

frizzlefry
08-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Um, not that asshat parking is a reason to get vandalized, but there is absolutely no evidence that he's parked within the lines.

Those lines on the fence line up with the spots. Looks likes he in the spot properly :dunno:

killramos
08-25-2015, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ickyflex

Jealously can be a dangerous thing. To everyone here it's a nice car, but go on Facebook and read comments when there is an article about someone buying an expensive exotic in this city. It's pretty incredible how much people dislike success. So it wouldn't surprise me at all for someone to randomly do this.

I have a buddy who is very well off, owns a couple AMG's, wife has a nice new GL for the kids. Has an estate home in Elbow Valley. Very nice people to.

He was telling me about how he recently had to delete his and his wife's FB accounts due to the grief they were getting from RELATIVES based on the jealousy. It was getting to the point where they were even ragging on his kids for privilege etc.

People can be extraordinarily spiteful.

I have a few family members who pull similar shit. I put up with it because i don't see them very often. If it did it would probably explode into some kind of a spat where one side would end up dead to the other.

This is the same as the time someone smeared gum across the side of my BMW in the okanogan in a parking lot. My wife was the one driving the car to see a friend and she doesn't drive fast, cut people off, etc. Someone was just sour and probably didn't like the Alberta plate on a shiny car. I had just detailed it the night before to which is probably the only thing that saved the paint from being damaged. Thank you synthetic wax.

:drama:

ickyflex
08-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by killramos

I have a buddy who is very well off, owns a couple AMG's, wife has a nice new GL for the kids. Has an estate home in Elbow Valley. Very nice people to.

He was telling me about how he recently had to delete his and his wife's FB accounts due to the grief they were getting from RELATIVES based on the jealousy. It was getting to the point where they were even ragging on his kids for privilege etc.

People can be extraordinarily spiteful.

I have a few family members who pull similar shit. I put up with it because i don't see them very often. If it did it would probably explode into some kind of a spat where one side would end up dead to the other.

This is the same as the time someone smeared gum across the side of my BMW in the okanogan in a parking lot. My wife was the one driving the car to see a friend and she doesn't drive fast, cut people off, etc. Someone was just sour and probably didn't like the Alberta plate on a shiny car. I had just detailed it the night before to which is probably the only thing that saved the paint from being damaged. Thank you synthetic wax.

:drama:

I always see that as an opportunity to get ahead in life though. Just shows how many people are going to sit back and feel entitled. So easy to get past those people in life. Just saying haha

Tik-Tok
08-25-2015, 09:42 AM

Those lines on the fence line up with the spots. Looks likes he in the spot properly :dunno:

You mean the fence posts? I somehow doubt they are co-ordinated with the parking lines.

Edit: This is where it happened (https://goo.gl/d0wPZK) So the fact he could casually push a buggy between cars mean the Aston was likely taking two spots, lol. Just look at the cars to the left, there's only two feet between them!

vengie
08-25-2015, 10:10 AM
Absolutely brutal...

I have completely given up owning a nice/ expensive vehicle in Calgary. I have been rear ended in every single car I've owned, and one was keyed to the point where the entire vehicle had to be repainted. People either do not pay attention while driving, or simply don't care.

One of the worst experiences I've had was on the Deerfoot when I owned my S4. Brake lights up ahead, as I almost come to a stop the car behind me changes lanes, and buddy behind him in a shit box rust bucket has all 4 tires locked up squeeling in, I quickly move onto the shoulder and he comes to a stop half way through my S4... No less than 2 km up the road the EXACT SAME THING from the same driver, phone still in his hand on the steering wheel. I don't think I have ever been so mad while driving.

So yeah, I'll happily drive my $15-$20k vehicle and continue buying property instead.

/rant.

vengie
08-25-2015, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You mean the fence posts? I somehow doubt they are co-ordinated with the parking lines.

Edit: This is where it happened (https://goo.gl/d0wPZK) So the fact he could casually push a buggy between cars mean the Aston was likely taking two spots, lol. Just look at the cars to the left, there's only two feet between them!

The fence you showed is completely different. Regardless, streets/ parking lots in London are all quite tight, so there is a very good chance he took up two spots.

killramos
08-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Parking in 2 spots, while a dick move is not a good reason for keying. I don't even know why its even a point of debate.

Mad about a bad parker? Report them. Be the bigger person.

None of this vigilante petty justice where you sneak off after you are done.

Tik-Tok
08-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by vengie

The fence you showed is completely different.

Streetview is from 2008, they've redone their fence, but that is the exact spot it happened. [/BeyondCSI] (unless you know of another Tesco on Morning Lane in Hackney, and another parking spot beside a lamp post with overhead power lines hanging by one post on the near side of the train track)

cycosis
08-25-2015, 11:18 AM
I dont get it, He has a $1400 stroller so tis not like hes some bum

klumsy_tumbler
08-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Why do people do petty things like this??? If someone works hard, becomes successful, and gets to enjoy a great car, you should just appreciate that and be happy for them. Not try to lash out and do something juvenile like keying the car.

I am SO sick of society nowadays. Entitlement abounds, and if someone works hard to earn something it becomes an issue of "fairness". :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rocket1k78
08-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez

This. I doubt this guy randomly decided to key a nice car with his baby in tow.

frizzlefry
08-25-2015, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
I dont get it, He has a $1400 stroller so tis not like hes some bum

That cost 1400 bucks? Certainly doesn't look like it. A co-worker brought her new crotchling to work the other day to show it off. I could have sworn her massive stroller probably had a Torsen AWD system rolling on Pilot Super Sport rubber. It (actually) had a dock for her iPad.

This guys looks cheap as shit.

killramos
08-25-2015, 06:40 PM

That cost 1400 bucks? Certainly doesn't look like it. A co-worker brought her new crotchling to work the other day to show it off. I could have sworn her massive stroller probably had a Torsen AWD system rolling on Pilot Super Sport rubber. It (actually) had a dock for her iPad.

This guys looks cheap as shit.

That was the 3,000 dollar one lol.

Women are purely insane when it comes to children.