PDA

View Full Version : FS:Ping, Taylor Made, SeeMore golf clubs

Pacman
08-30-2015, 06:23 PM
I've got various golf clubs for sale. I think I've priced them fairly, if you think they are overpriced, feel free to make me a fair offer.

All clubs are RIGHT HANDED.

Ping Zing 2 irons. 3-PW. Red Dot. JZ Shafts. Just had Ping grips installed 2 months ago. Excellent condition. $150

Ping ISI-K Irons. 3-SW. Black Dot. JZ Regular Cushin shaft. Just had Lamkin Crossline grips installed on them 2 months ago. Excellent condition. $160

SeeMore Giant FGP Putter. Had a Winn grip installed. Comes with head cover. Excellent condition. SOLD

Taylor Made RBZ Stage 2 driver. 10.5 degrees with adjustable loft. Regular flex shaft. Head cover. $50

Ping Eye 2 BeCu Berrylium Copper SW. Excellent condition. This is the club that impresses the cart angels at the golf course. Has the non-conforming grooves, so if you plan to go pro, you should pass on this one. If you want to spin the ball back and shred the cover on your $5 Pro V1's, this is for you. $75

Ping Hoofer II bag. Dark purple with gold writing. Excellent condition bag and still one of the best stand bags out there. $40

Please ask any questions via email.

Thanks
Pac

s dime
08-30-2015, 06:41 PM
I'd like that putter. Which grip is on it and what do you have for a headcover?

Pacman
08-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by s dime
I'd like that putter. Which grip is on it and what do you have for a headcover?

It's got a longer winn grip (can't remember the model) and the standard Seemore Giant FGP head cover

s dime
08-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Pm

Pacman
08-31-2015, 09:28 PM
SeeMore putter is sold.

Taylor Made driver is on holding pending payment

roopi
08-31-2015, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Pacman

Taylor Made driver is on holding pending payment

Driver is sold. :D I'll transfer tomorrow.