Vehicle Details
Year : 2004
Make and Model : Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp-G
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 148,257
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Selling a 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp-G. This is a rare black on black fully loaded car with 260hp and 280 ft/lbs of torque. It's very quick!! This car is in good condition for its age. It has minor rust above the passenger side rear wheel and a few little nicks and scratches, which is to be expected for an 11 yr old car. Mileage is very low for it's age at 145k. Interior is in very good condition. Car comes with an upgraded stereo system with DVD head unit, upgraded front and rear speakers, 2 amplifiers and a subwoofer. The sound is fantastic. This thing is an absolute blast to drive. Engine and transmission still as strong as the day I bought it. Only work the car needs is a new steering rack (about $700) which only affects how easy it is to turn the steering wheel to the right. It just feels a little stiff. Doesn't affect steering in any other way. Only 2 other minor issues are that the fuel gauge doesn't work (cheap repair but I just track the fuel based on the mileage) and there is a draw on the battery coming from one of the amplifiers. I believe the issue can be replaced with a new amp ($150). If the car is driven daily you will never have an issue. It's only when it sits for a few days does the battery go down. I leave it on a trickle charger when I'm not using it and it starts like a champ every time.

Tires are brand new and maybe have 1500km. Battery is 2 yrs old. New brake pads and rotors. New water pump. Brake, power steering and coolant fluids flushed in the last 2 years.

I love this car and am only selling because I hardly every drive it. It's a fantastic car with tons of miles left in it. You'll love driving it. This car is priced taking into account the work it needs with the steering rack as well as the battery and fuel gauge quirks. Other GTP Comp-G's are going for over $7K. Please no low ballers or tire kickers.

Extras :
Asking Price : $5,500

Contact Information Greg
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-837-7451

Pictures : https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1105022803

superflychief
09-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Bump.

New Price $4500.