PDA

View Full Version : Arrow Season 4 trailer

Vagabond142
09-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Old Arrow gone... Green Arrow arrives :D Also, nice that they've brought it more in line with the comic books, by changing it to Star City instead of Starling City :thumbsup:

9EGda9EbZgc

muffzz
09-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Looks sick, can't wait! Felicity is more bad-ass this season:guns:

JordanEG6
09-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Looks great!

What happened to Ray though? Shouldn't he be alive for the Legends of Tomorrow spin off?

firebane
09-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I'm hoping Season 4 redeems the show. To be honest it was getting a bit BLAH for me and I was enjoying Daredevil, The Flash and Gotham much more.

muffzz
09-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
Looks great!

What happened to Ray though? Shouldn't he be alive for the Legends of Tomorrow spin off?

Yeah, that's what I thought too but he's still casted for that show. I'm guessing they're trying to make us think he's dead but they'll probably show a send-off or something.

klumsy_tumbler
09-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
Looks great!

At the end of Season 3, they showed the building he was in (presumably) getting blown up. He'll be in the new DC series though (and probably some cameos in this season of Arrow), so I'm assuming he's all good. Probably finally figured out how to actually shrink himself or something :)

gogreen
09-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by firebane
I'm hoping Season 4 redeems the show. To be honest it was getting a bit BLAH for me and I was enjoying Daredevil, The Flash and Gotham much more.

Agreed. For me:

Arrow Season 1 & 2 > Arrow Season 3
The Flash Season 1 > Arrow Season 3

I still enjoyed it but just didn't find it to be as consistently good, and I think a number of episodes were upstaged by The Flash week-to-week. Looking forward to 4 though.

As for Ray, I think they hinted at what happened in some dialogue that was included in the Legends of Tomorrow trailer.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-09-2015, 01:19 PM

Same here. I know it's the CW, but too much personal drama crap even for them. Flash has been killing it and Daredevil was outstanding.

JordanEG6
09-10-2015, 01:35 PM

I think it will. At least I hope. Damien Darhk story arc should be a good one. And the 'birth' of Green Arrow. But I agree, I enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2 a lot more than the 3rd.

Originally posted by klumsy_tumbler

At the end of Season 3, they showed the building he was in (presumably) getting blown up. He'll be in the new DC series though (and probably some cameos in this season of Arrow), so I'm assuming he's all good. Probably finally figured out how to actually shrink himself or something :)

Right. I forgot about that! LoT will be another series I'd like to watch.