PDA

View Full Version : $#$#%^#@$!

serusnak
03-13-2004, 11:51 AM
I live right by fish creek in the woodlands and one morning, I decided to go get some groceries at safeway only to discover some fucker smashed my driver mirror off my car. My landlord had his mirror ripped off first, then mine about a month later. I thought it might have been a deer but there's no way a deer could have done it to TWO CARS at the SAME HOUSE in a month. There were bits of blood on my car, and the wires looked like it was ripped right off.

I asked my teacher at sait about how much it might be to get it replaced, and he said it would cost more than it would take for me to fix it. "Eh, that's exactly why I'm in autobody class." So I went to pick your parts and got a mirror and replaced it myself. At least the fucker bled....

sxtasy
03-13-2004, 11:55 AM
thats a good story, you got to watch out for those deer, they love vandalizing cars

serusnak
03-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Yup, they sure do. If only I had a shot gun....

infamous
03-13-2004, 01:45 PM
i live in medicine hat, and i swear the deer like to play chicken. many of times i have been coming home and there will be about 10 deer standing in the road. they know that they are invincible in the city, so they just don't care. hell sometimes there are even deer in the park across from my house!

turbo_equiped
03-13-2004, 01:52 PM
damn..
but they arent dangerous or anything..
are they?

method
03-13-2004, 03:37 PM
considering some of those deer can be like 300 pounds, can have antlers, and hooves.... yeah I'd consider them dangerous.

XylathaneGTR
03-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah...Havn't you ever seen the pictures on beyond of "Fast car vs. Moose/Horse/Deer" If you're going 100kmh and you get a big fucking deer that can weigh twice what you do through your windshield, and as method mentioned, antlers etc, it will kill you.

http://rhein-zeitung.de/on/03/04/23/topnews/foto_.jpg = death

serusnak
03-13-2004, 07:02 PM
yeah but two cars in a month? I highly doubt it. I've seen deer on the road by my house, fish creek is right across the street. If someone did that, why would people do it... it's so pointless and a very good way to make enemies if you're caught. Good thing I finished the course and i know how to fix shit.

my friend's dad once hit a deer on the high way and it wasn't pretty either. He even got whip lash...

89EF
03-13-2004, 07:55 PM
the person that busted your mirror is really stupid, stupid first off to be breaking and vandalizing shit cause that how people get hurt or killed and second bleeding while doing it haha what a stupid fuck if you're gonna break shit do it smart like use your foot for example haha oh and i myself do hate vandalizers and i'm young too but i don't do stupid shit like that:whipped:

serusnak
03-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Right. I used to party it up all the time in Fish Creek, I would walk down to the creek with friends and drink into the night. There were even a tree house there, I don't know if anyone else used it but there were carpet in the tree house and wood blocks for seats. I guess it was made by a couple pot heads, but anyway, I never did anything stupid like that because I didn't see any point in that shit. Whoever did it were probably drunk and were really rowdy walking out of fish creek and my car just happened to be in his way. Damn those deer.... :)

Ridelikeme
03-14-2004, 01:24 PM
i read a story about a guy who nailed a deer, it went through his windshied and into his car.. it was all good until the deer kicked him in the head and killed him... anything thats hit by cars have mad muscle spasms before rigormortous...

serusnak
03-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Animals kick after they die because the last nerve signals are being sent from the brain to the nerves in the limbs right after they die and it stops there, I suppose that's when the animals stop spasming. I dunno, it's the same thing when people cut chicken heads off and the chickens still run around for a bit.

Ducati
03-20-2004, 10:05 PM
In 1975 a woman I know hit a pregnant moose with her MG Midget. They plucked her out of an interior full of moose placenta, and her neck was broken. She survived.

crazydriver
03-20-2004, 10:21 PM
hey serusnak i know how u feel man, i was walking to skool like a few months bac and i came across this block and i noticed the 1st car on the block had its mirror taken off.. so i was like wutever.. then i noticed the next one was also missing a mirror.. well it was on the ground.. so i'm like fuking vandals.. and then i look down the block and i was like WTF... every car on the freaking block had their mirrors smashed off... and this was like a main road too.. so i was like.. thanx god my car was in the garage...

ryder_23
03-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme
i read a story about a guy who nailed a deer, it went through his windshied and into his car.. it was all good until the deer kicked him in the head and killed him... anything thats hit by cars have mad muscle spasms before rigormortous...

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/images/smilies/jackoff.gif

EK 2.0
03-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/images/smilies/jackoff.gif

Dude, that smilie ROCKS...:rofl:

serusnak
03-22-2004, 02:41 PM
yeah man thank god i took autobody class... my car got scratched too so i plan on fixing that myself hopefully when it gets a little warmer.:tongue: