PDA

View Full Version : The angry teacher

CalgaryB5
03-13-2004, 11:56 PM
:eek:

For those that dont understand Chinese. This vid is about a very angry teacher, in a very high-ranking college in Hong Kong.

In the vid he is trying to educate those junior students not to swear. He got pissed when two students walked into the classroom and verbally interrupted his lecture. He can keep yelling students for 15min+ and I know him deep in my hart. LOL.

link to the angry teacher (http://www.acad.polyu.edu.hk/~03917364d/1hkteacher1.wmv )

hjr
03-14-2004, 01:50 AM
wow, completely useless unless you speak the language.

Fluidic
03-14-2004, 01:58 AM
hahahahhaha. If you stare at the guy long enough, he starts sounding like a Turkey gobbling.

That's awesome!

snowboarder206
03-14-2004, 02:15 AM
I dont understand this at all but the music goes well :)

Dj_Stylz
03-14-2004, 09:50 AM
ahhaha:rofl:

Kamen
03-14-2004, 11:35 AM
That was lame...:rolleyes:

Seanith
03-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
That was lame...:rolleyes:

No shit. You can't even tell hes mad, since he has his mask on and most of us don't undertstand a word hes saying :thumbsdow

Shaolin
03-14-2004, 02:35 PM
that was a college? reminds me of elementary school or jr high to me..

i dunno, whatever.. buddy wasn't intimidating at all..

crazydriver
03-15-2004, 12:40 AM
man i have that background song on my comp.. but ya, he was really ticked off...:whipped:

joegrang
03-15-2004, 08:37 AM
what song is that? name? singer?

mo_virgin
03-15-2004, 09:31 AM
What a bitch... i woulda walked out or slapped him

girlRACER
03-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Beneath the SARS mask, I can barely hear what he's saying. :nut: That must be one of those 'C'-grade Schools where all the bad students go.

infamous
03-15-2004, 12:52 PM
can anyone interpret even part of what he said?

yakish
03-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by hjr
wow, completely useless unless you speak the language.
:banghead:

girlRACER
03-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Here's a rough translation:

Angry Teacher: "Yesterday I heard some teachers swearing."

*Mumbling*

Student walking in: "That means you want me to swear? You're obviously telling me to swear."

Teacher points his finger: "(calls his name) Stand right there! Stand right there! (music) First of all, you walked into class late and that is rude. Second, when was it your turn to speak? When did I tell you to swear? I just told everyone here NOT to swear. (mumbling) You have no manners. I haven't even finished speaking. (more mumbling) Is this world yours? Are you the boss? Who told you to swear? You told yourself to swear. (more mumbling" -video stops

Basically he's rambling on and on about the same subject.

Zephyr
03-15-2004, 11:01 PM
ugh its in canto...i only understand mandarin..

CalgaryB5
03-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER

*Mumbling*

Student walking in: "That means you want me to swear? You're obviously telling me to swear."

Teacher points his finger: "(calls his name) Stand right there! Stand right there! (music) First of all, you walked into class late and that is rude. Second, when was it your turn to speak? When did I tell you to swear? I just told everyone here NOT to swear. (mumbling) You have no manners. I haven't even finished speaking. (more mumbling) Is this world yours? Are you the boss? Who told you to swear? You told yourself to swear. (more mumbling" -video stops

Thank you GirlRacer.

mo_virgin
03-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

*Mumbling*

Actually its a bit harsher don't you think?

crazydriver
03-17-2004, 01:31 AM
i think it was a bit harsher.. more "!!!" needed in the translation.. but ya GirlRacer did a pretty good job.. as for the title of the bg song its.

ϣ - !! (there might be spellling mistakes)

girlRACER
03-17-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

Actually its a bit harsher don't you think?

:D Yea it's a lot harsher!! I just don't know how to make it sound harsh. Perhaps you could re-translate. If only I was a linguistics major :nut:

Kamen
03-17-2004, 07:39 AM
It's abit harsher, but nothing that girlRACER didn't mention. It wouldn't make a difference anyways since the guy just sounds long-winded and useless. I got bored listening to him after 10 seconds...

I think it is one of those C grade high schools where all the punks go. You can see the kid when he walks by. it's definately not a college.