PDA

View Full Version : HS Basketball Cities

davidI
03-14-2004, 01:34 AM
Anyone see the cities tonite? Div. I girls game was weak even though that hawt #15 girl from Central dropped 35 - too bad they lost to Scarlett.

The guys game was pretty thumping. Thijin (sp?) dropped 45 I think and Riney (sp?) threw down a monstrous dunk to light up his team in the second half. I think Mary's was down by 12 at one point only to battle back and win by 13 or something. Josh White from Pearson fouled out near the end and that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for Pearson. Sweet game to watch.

Provincials are next weekend so I'm hoping I can check those out.

PGTze
03-14-2004, 02:32 AM
I saw div 2 finals, they were ok.

Div 1 was far better than any div 2 team this year.

Thijin(u were right) is a playa for real. Not surprised at all that he had 45. Marys should have domminated all game, but I'm not surprised that after White fouled out they fell apart. The only other decent threat Pearson had was that jermain dude.

I'll probably catch some provincial action as well. Anyone know who won the qualifier between scarlett and bowness? I'm assuming scarlett killed them. And where is the provincials played and at what time? Someone clap back and let us know...

BloodBaneZXY
03-14-2004, 03:11 AM
Nahh, pearson's second best has gotta be Robbie, their post, but he was really limited considering he was matched up gainst rennie (sp?) ..he still dropped like 18. Yeah but Thijin is good, I give maddd propz to Josh white though, amazing player, he contributes more than points, sets up so many amazing plays as well. Really good game overall..

davidI
03-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Is Robbie #21 for Pearson? Someone told me he's only in gr. 11 which is really impressive. The little black dude #20 was pretty good too.

I don't know about the qualifiers or anything but provincials is going down at MRC apparently this Thurs, Fri, Sat.

SpeedyZ
03-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Yes Robbie is 21 for pearson, and yeah he's only in grade 11, our familys are friends