PDA

View Full Version : Samsung S5 Bluetooth voice dialing problems.

ZMan2k2
10-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Hey all,

I'm on Virgin Mobile, and they just sent the Lollipop 5.1.1 update to my phone. Now I'm having trouble voice dialling with my Alpine deck in the truck. I use Google Voice to dial. Samsung's Car Mode sucks, so that's disabled, and S-Voice doesn't activate quickly enough for my deck to dial out via voice. Now, when I press the "Call" button on my deck, the Google app opens then closes very quickly. It just flashes on the screen, then disappears, and I get the message of "No Support" on the deck.

I've uninstalled the updates to Googles Voice App, and that had no effect, and I've uninstalled the updates to Google Web Viewer as well, per the instructions I found online. Neither has worked, and I still get just the flash of Google Voice opening then closing quickly. I've rebooted the phone, forgot then reconnected the Bluetooth connection, cleared the cache, done pretty much everything, and nothing has worked. I'm hoping there's someone out there, who had the same thing happen, and found a solution.

Thanks.