PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: cheap 18" bmw wheels

03ozwhip
10-26-2015, 09:52 AM
Well apparently all 4 of my brand new rims are bent so says kal tire. How, I don't know since I've never hit a pot hole but whatever.

So I'm looking for a cheap set of 18" winter wheels, THAT ARE STRAIGHT. Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.

03ozwhip
10-26-2015, 09:57 AM
My bad. Mods can you please move to the tire/wheel section

JustinMCS
10-26-2015, 10:40 AM
I don't know man, sounds like they don't know what hub centric means. I would take the wheels else where, that sounds silly to me. Or just buy hub centric rings and try it yourself. You said they worked before with hub centric and no vibrations, right?

relyt92
10-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by JustinMCS
I don't know man, sounds like they don't know what hub centric means. I would take the wheels else where, that sounds silly to me. Or just buy hub centric rings and try it yourself. You said they worked before with hub centric and no vibrations, right? :werd: Not often all 4 rims will get bent without you doing some crazy shit. Take it for another opinion not at one of the huge chain shops I'd say.

roll_over
10-26-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm assuming your getting new tires or winter swap over? They could be bent or maybe operator error anyways try another place. I have four BMW rims but they have good condition all seasons mounted

03ozwhip
10-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Thanks guys. I am going to get another opinion from somewhere else but I'm in Edmonton and everything closes before I get off work so I have to figure it out.

Any opinions on a place in and around edmonton?

03ozwhip
10-29-2015, 09:44 AM
Please close