PDA

View Full Version : opinions on RAM SPORT 1500 2015+++

InRich
10-30-2015, 05:06 PM
Anyone have any opinions? good stories, bad stories. Looking at getting one for the company, and winter truck.
looking at hopefully getting one on the cheap, fully loaded, white preferred RAM 1500 SPORT crew cab

94boosted
10-30-2015, 05:17 PM
We're shopping for a truck now and in cross shopping the big four I liked the interior in the Ram quite a bit and the IRS is nice but that's where it ends. The exterior, to me at least, looks dated and that Hemi is archaic when compared with GM's EcoTec 5.3 and Ford's EcoBoost 3.5.

GOnSHO
10-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Absolutely love my Ram 1500, great in the winter, great on gas, even with the HEMI.

couldnt be happier with my choice!!

NoPulp
10-30-2015, 05:48 PM
I like the look of the rams. But I wouldn't buy one... there are so many on every single lot. When does the value of a new one drop out? Like why buy a brand new one, when you can buy a year old unused one for a lot less? :dunno:

Maybe that's just me. I see a ton of supply, not enough demand. When does the value crap out.

InRich
10-30-2015, 05:56 PM
People want too much money for their used trucks.

I was looking at Fords too, the 2014s, and people want as much for them now with 35,000km as I coulda gotten one off the lot BRAND NEW after negotiating, in 2014! Its insane.

Unknown303
10-30-2015, 05:56 PM
The Hemi is the best 1/2 tonne engine you can get. I know a few ford guys who are just riddled with grief that they didn't get Hemi's when they had the chance.

danno
10-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Personally if I can't get a ram sport loaded except ram boxes and air suspension for under 42k it's a no go. I tried a month ago and they weren't budging from 46k yet.

Unknown303
10-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Rams are not to cheap people. They are for awesome people.

spike98
10-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
The Hemi is the best 1/2 tonne engine you can get. I know a few ford guys who are just riddled with grief that they didn't get Hemi's when they had the chance.

Watch out, There is quite an ecoboost following here, please to mention fuel economy next!

I have a loaded '15 sport and i can't be happier....with the truck (service is SHIT). Love look look, the interior is top notch and the hemi pulls hard yet eases on your wallet.

That being said, I got a GREAT deal on mine ($42k tax in off the lot). If the GMC's would have offered a good deal, i would have went with the sierra. They seem more...refined?

I dont think you will be disappointed however, as i haven't been in the slightest. At the very least, you wont need to be replacing turbo's if you are pulling anything.

redblack
10-30-2015, 06:40 PM
Ford builds a way better truck, don't even bother with GM or RAM. There's a huge thread full of ford fanboys, you should check it out.

Jonathanl10
10-30-2015, 07:07 PM
I worked at a Dodge dealer over the summer. Here are my thoughts.

The Interior is tops in the class, Alpine sound was top notch so get the Sport Premium Group and most touchpoints feel good. Too me, Fords like square shaped buttons with small fonts and those tend to age poorly IMO. Controls are logically placed. Keep in mind, FCA vehicles have wipers on turn signal stalks and audio controls on the BACK of the steering wheel. Btw, get heated leather seats and steering wheel too those are a godsend.

Build quality is a little short. (The silver plastic ring around the start button got loose and started twirling in its housing) No rattles but panel gaps everywhere, especially where the lines were straight. Paint was decent. The graining with the hard plastics were a little crude. Doors close good

5.7 sounds decent and pulls hard. I'm used to driving my Civic so 16.2L/100k was shit for what I'm used too. 3.92 gears are a must. Don't know compared to other trucks. 8 speed auto puts the power down well and is night and day compared to other trucks.

The PDI guy told me that on 09-11 models, the rear diffs were underfilled from the factory and in some cases, the drive line would DC and the rear axle would come off...

Don't buy used, they tend to be beaten to shit and asking prices are well inflated. You could buy new for a couple grand more.

Servicing portion of the dealer is shit imo.

Btw, I was offered $44k for a loaded Ram Sport 3.92 Crew except air ride, rambox and towing accessories. Employee Discount FTW!

JRSC00LUDE
10-30-2015, 07:50 PM
Two guys on my crew have rams and a buddy has one that are all going on five years old. None have ever been in the shop beyond regular maintenance and they're all over 100K on the odo. Great trucks.

Edit - we had an F150 platinum that was a rattle trap at 75 K and a couple time a year shop visiter. It wasn't as good of a truck, hands down.

ExtraSlow
10-30-2015, 07:59 PM
Ram transmission beats Ford right now, and I am a huge Ford fanboy. It's a great combination with the Hemi.

adamc
10-30-2015, 09:38 PM
You guys suck at negotiating. I was _well_ under 40 out the door on a brand new sport, loaded to the nuts.

Jonathanl10
10-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by adamc
You guys suck at negotiating. I was _well_ under 40 out the door on a brand new sport, loaded to the nuts. Bullshit, You got a Crew 3.92 with everything... for under 40k OTD? I'll omit air ride and ram box but it came with leather, sport premium and the works...? Did you buy at end of the year or something and add on every rebate and deduction you could find?

r3ccOs
10-30-2015, 10:22 PM
did you already put down a deposit?

lol...

anyways, I'm driving a loaner SLT 1500, not a sport... but similar and yes the 8 speed is a spectacular transmission and the engine is a howler.

Would I take this over my 2014 F150 ecoscrew? No... the cab is small , and I'm not a fan of its driving characteristics.

I think its a Dodge thing to have a stupid touchy gas pedal and brakes, along with super light steering... so its not a RAM "problem" and its just what you're used to.

The hemi with the 3.21 is yielding stupid good highway milage... easily under 10 l/100 and the coil suspension is superb for unloaded handling.

I did decided to move a pretty heavy load of interlocking bricks to the trailer lot last weekend, and I have to say that well... any half ton would likely be a bit unsettled, but the coil suspension just doesn't seem to handle that type of weight like leafs...

If it were me... I'd go for the halfton 3.92 with the air suspension at a minimum. However I'd probably go with the 2500 6.4 if I were looking for a Ram truck for the duty I require for the trailer.

The new F150, though impressive, is too expensive... and even a salesman had stated many people who traded the last gen are complaining that the weight reduction is making for a worse towing experience.

I also think that the GMC 6.2 is a beauty of a truck as well, has a 8 speed... but much like the Ram, a smaller cab.

16hypen3sp
10-30-2015, 10:38 PM
I own a 2014 sport. Crew. All I'm gonna say is it blows my F250 work truck out of the water.

As always, check recalls to see what's defective. Mine has two. (Sudden airbag deployment)

And of course you want white. Majority wants/has white. It does look damn good.

RAM series are the best looking trucks money can buy.

dirtsniffer
10-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Is there a dealer that doesn't suck for sales and or service?

I'm going to look at a silverado 1500 2Lt tomorrow and might need to compare to ram if they won't deal.

Darell_n
10-30-2015, 10:55 PM
I had bought my loaded '14 Sport Crew cab new for $38800, sticker was $54,000, after the '15s were being sold. Once the 2016 models are being sold the '15 models will get blown out.

r3ccOs
10-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
I own a 2014 sport. Crew. All I'm gonna say is it blows my F250 work truck out of the water.

As always, check recalls to see what's defective. Mine has two. (Sudden airbag deployment)

And of course you want white. Majority wants/has white. It does look damn good.

RAM series are the best looking trucks money can buy.

why would you say it blows your F250 out of the water?

Jonathanl10
10-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Air suspension was a gimmick in my opinion. I couldn't feel the difference but I was the lot guy so I moved them at slow speeds and empty... Coil springs do give it the best ride out of the bunch and the exhaust is a mofo lol.

Touchy gas, brake and uber light steering I didn't mind because I drive a Honda so naturally it felt good to me. Like r3ccOs said, it's not a problem, just a preference and getting used to it.
My favourite colours are white, the funky Orange ones and Black Forest Green. (I don't think you get the black forest on a Sport)

Careful with the GMs I heard that steering column is offset to the right about a couple inches and it can make or break the truck.

**Also, consider the fact that car manufactures don't account for the exchange rate so how much are paying really relative to the USD?

danno
10-30-2015, 11:58 PM
In 2012 I was otd under 40k every option except ram boxes, and trailer package. I got the rear entertainment which was a huge waste of money but thought my kid would like it. I got mine in may 2012. We tried talking to the same guy he said the lowest they can do now is 46k, me and a buddy are both looking. Well we were, I moved on and will wait unless something insane pops up again.

If someone sets up a deal that can get it done for under 40 for everything except ram boxes and air suspension I'm in too.

Cos
10-31-2015, 09:46 AM

adamc
10-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Well I sat there and nickel and dimed them for about 3 hours. The sales manager offered me a job when we were done.

If I had the paperwork I'd post it, this was on a '14 model year. Not sure if the price has increased since then.

Cos
10-31-2015, 10:29 AM

redblack
10-31-2015, 11:23 AM
Well I sat there and nickel and dimed them for about 3 hours. The sales manager offered me a job when we were done.

If I had the paperwork I'd post it, this was on a '14 model year. Not sure if the price has increased since then.

Sounds too good to be true..... Unless it was some sort of demo. Too bad you won't post the invoice:rolleyes:

CanmoreOrLess
10-31-2015, 11:48 AM

Three hours "negotiating"? I can't imagine it taking more than twenty minutes if done right. It's a truck, not world peace. You can always walk across the street to the next dealer, the dealer can't do much. Of course the sales manager is going to offer you a job as you were such a great negotiator. I'd say the same thing to someone who did not get a great deal but tried. I'm sure the sales manager says that to every customer. You believe everything any female has told you post sex?

Too bad the invoice has gone missing. I wonder what Judge Judy would say?

I drove a RAM 1500, 2013 model and the headlights were terrible. Driving on a pitch black road it was hard to see anything in the ditch. I know there were deer all over the place, my lights were not helping.

adamc
10-31-2015, 12:07 PM
Wow, the beyond CSI mouth breathers are out in full force today.

Yeah I have nothing better to do than sit around and lie on the internet. That *is* my reputation around here after all (it's not). What on earth do I have to benefit here? Other than trying to help people who won't play hardball with the dealership.

It took a few hours to source the exact truck, in the exact colour, with the exact option package I wanted. Maybe it was a less desirable colour, "Maximum Steel", maybe it was their month end? Maybe the sales manager thought I was cute? I can't tell you. All I can say is these trucks can be had for right around the 40k mark.

The invoice isn't missing, it's 3000 kms away, in Alberta. I'm in Toronto. Fuck off.

msommers
10-31-2015, 12:27 PM
As with any new purchase, just find out their cost. Clearly they need to make money somewhere unless they're firing them off the lot for new stuff to come in. They're probably not selling a lot of new trucks this year anyways - I'd wait another month and go in with exactly what you want.

Also look at leasing too, since I think company write-offs work differently. Unless of course it's going to get bashed to hell as a work truck, then I don't think this would be a good option.

JRSC00LUDE
10-31-2015, 05:50 PM

ToQVoyWWluQ

SKR
10-31-2015, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Jonathanl10
Careful with the GMs I heard that steering column is offset to the right about a couple inches and it can make or break the truck.

I think they have been since at least 2001.

CanmoreOrLess
10-31-2015, 06:49 PM
Wow, the beyond CSI mouth breathers are out in full force today.

Yeah I have nothing better to do than sit around and lie on the internet. That *is* my reputation around here after all (it's not). What on earth do I have to benefit here? Other than trying to help people who won't play hardball with the dealership.

It took a few hours to source the exact truck, in the exact colour, with the exact option package I wanted. Maybe it was a less desirable colour, "Maximum Steel", maybe it was their month end? Maybe the sales manager thought I was cute? I can't tell you. All I can say is these trucks can be had for right around the 40k mark.

The invoice isn't missing, it's 3000 kms away, in Alberta. I'm in Toronto. Fuck off.

No need to be name calling, you're the one with the unicorn pricing. But hey, great story bro.

danno
10-31-2015, 08:37 PM
I paid under 40k too. Don't be jealous you over paid. I don't understand how it's unbelievable. I went and checked my invoice just to make sure. My buddy bought the day before me and paid just above 35 for less options. Great story bro, Adam guess me and you are the only ones.

Rat Fink
11-01-2015, 06:07 AM

JRSC00LUDE
11-01-2015, 10:35 AM
But was it "all in" ?

Unknown303
11-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
But was it "all in" ?

I'm always all in man. ;)

r3ccOs
11-02-2015, 09:54 AM
QQ... is the Sport equally loaded to the old FX4?

A buddy of mine picked up a blacked out sport, crew cab, I think for 44k... and it came with a level and rims.

msommers
11-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303

I'm always all in men. ;)

FTFY

CompletelyNumb
11-02-2015, 10:28 AM
So much butt hurt in this thread. Y'all need to stop paying sticker price and hating on the guys that get deals :poosie:

dirtsniffer
11-02-2015, 10:32 AM
So is this thread about people comparing deals they got years ago to current deals?

I just signed on a 2015 Silverado 1500 2LT yesterday for $45 OTD. I'm happy with the deal, get the truck tomorrow.

http://i66.tinypic.com/34qscg3.jpg

r3ccOs
11-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
So much butt hurt in this thread. Y'all need to stop paying sticker price and hating on the guys that get deals :poosie:

with the recession, knowing that even my company had cancelled 300+ fleet leases, and being that the 2016 model year is up and coming... I'm sure Rich can find a "good deal" out there for sure.

IMO with that 8 speed, that Hemi is by far class leading in fuel economy, but it can't be far away with the 5.3 that has DI and an 8 speed or an ecoboost with the 3.31 gears...

I can tell you with driving the Hemi is stop/go morning traffic, the difference between highway vs, city is HUGE. from 9.5l/100 (going 115) vs 15.6 in stop & go.

I'd say that truely all trucks are very close in capability, its all about your preference, and mostly "price".

If I could get a Chevy 6.2 for a far better deal than a Ecoscrew, or 1500 sport, I would take it and vice versa for any of the aforementioned.

dirtsniffer
11-02-2015, 10:39 AM
for 2016 you'll be able to get the 8 speed with the 5.3 on slt or ltz as well.

ExtraSlow
11-02-2015, 11:06 AM
I agree that all of the "big three" are making excellent trucks these days, with capability that was in 3/4 ton territory only a few years ago. Add to that the amazing fuel economy they are getting on the highway, plus the monstrous power, and we are really living in great times.

Can't wait for the 10 speed that ford will be bringing out for the 2017 model year. Put that mated to the 3.5 EcoBoost and it should be an amazing combination.

CompletelyNumb
11-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by r3ccOs

I'd say that truely all trucks are very close in capability, its all about your preference, and mostly "price".

:werd:

I've driven the loaded half ton models from all base camps, and honestly the biggest difference is price and design. They all seem comparable specs wise, and drive pretty similar.

r3ccOs
11-03-2015, 03:55 AM
2370km on the odo and the touch screen panel/stereo keeps rebooting randomly...

I've heard that the electronics on the HD's, especially the Cummins is terrible

CanmoreOrLess
11-03-2015, 09:35 AM
No love for the Nissan TITAN XD as an alternative?

ExtraSlow
11-03-2015, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
No love for the Nissan TITAN XD as an alternative? Absolutely none.

ercchry
11-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Dodge trucks are built by drunks, and the quality shows, service is fucking painful and not worth it, they are also overpriced for what you get. Fords always seem to have the most problems, cause the ones with issues are a very vocal minority... they sell the most trucks hands down. The tech is top notch, and the service is night and day compared to dodge... chevy, haven't paid much attention to them in the last decade. Parents were diehard fans back in the mid '90s for a while and that left a bad enough taste to completely ignore the entire brand

Pretty content with my '13 ecoboost xlt screw cab with 6.5' box and hd suspension with max tow that i got 8 months old with 30k kms for $26.5k off the lot. Put on over 30k kms and the only thing that it needed that wasnt my fault was a seal on a cv shaft. The cab is just so damn roomy it actually gives you a ton extra storage space in the cab, which is handy for things you dont want rolling around the bed

carson blocks
11-03-2015, 10:41 AM
The guys quoting really low prices on this thread are not full of shit. You wouldn't believe what I paid for my '14, or for my new '16 that's on the way. The deals are out there if you know someone. PM for details if you're truly serious, I'm not going to post the prices and contact info in the public forum and take a chance on my guys getting in shit at work and/or me losing my cheap truck hookup.

Originally posted by r3ccOs
2370km on the odo and the touch screen panel/stereo keeps rebooting randomly...

I've heard that the electronics on the HD's, especially the Cummins is terrible
You can update the uconnect firmware yourself via USB. The later revisions are fairly reliable. That said, I prefer to keep my full load Rams under warranty and when you get them ~$15-20k cheaper than a Ford or GM, it's not hard to justify swapping them out when they hit 60k.

InRich
11-03-2015, 10:53 PM
ok SO!!!! UPDATE TIME!

I just got home from Edmonton.... WITH!!! drum roll plz... my new summer car. I'll be posting pictures of her soon!

I will now need a new winter car.

I got a deal in Edmonton going, on a RAM 1500 SPORT REG CAB, fully loaded, no options missing.
33,900 plus tax and fee's. the trucks a 2015, still warped in plastic. Thats as good of a deal as I could get out of them, and trumped anything I got here in Calgary. This truck is also in Edmonton. Oh and no NAVI in that sorry. they want extra 620 for that. I can use a map book for 20 bucks.

adamc
11-03-2015, 10:56 PM
regular cab? as in, no back seat?

Darkane
11-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by InRich
ok SO!!!! UPDATE TIME!

I just got home from Edmonton.... WITH!!! drum roll plz... my new summer car. I'll be posting pictures of her soon!

I will now need a new winter car.

I got a deal in Edmonton going, on a RAM 1500 SPORT REG CAB, fully loaded, no options missing.
33,900 plus tax and fee's. the trucks a 2015, still warped in plastic. Thats as good of a deal as I could get out of them, and trumped anything I got here in Calgary. This truck is also in Edmonton. Oh and no NAVI in that sorry. they want extra 620 for that. I can use a map book for 20 bucks.

Viper GTS?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
11-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Dafuq.

As far as taking three hours to negotiate a deal, I've done it before lol. Just was super stubborn, final day of December, kept going back and forth but didn't leave, eventually they gave in and we made a deal.

Cos
11-04-2015, 08:42 AM

ExtraSlow
11-04-2015, 09:07 AM
How much are the fees? To me an all in price includes those and all taxes.

Cos
11-04-2015, 09:17 AM

ExtraSlow
11-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Some dealers have a pile of bullshit fees that they pass off as "standard". Documentation fee, finance fee, PDI fees. It can be four figures in some cases, and then they charge GST on top of all those. It's bullshit.

adamc
11-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Deals are even better out east:

http://www.peelchryslerjeep.com/used/Dodge/2016-Dodge-Ram+1500-bd6a2b940a0a00e0185fc08deda234a0.htm

InRich
11-04-2015, 10:26 AM
So its 33,900 plus taxes and fees so, it was something like 2700 more, basically 37200 out the door.

yes REG CAB = no back seats. Think I'm making a mistake by not taking a crew or quad?

EDIT I'll be breaking the car I buy down exactly for you guys when the deals done. If you thinking I'm not making a good deal happen, or you see better, plz let me know.

InRich
11-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Darkane

Viper GTS?

Nope. lol! but good guess! I'll give you a hint, 0 - 60 in 4 secs flat. possible super car status?

ercchry
11-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Anything but a crew cab 4x4 (the full sized 4 door) is going to be tough to resell

danno
11-04-2015, 02:00 PM
If you are worried about resale I'd get a crew cab, way more potential buyers. I think it's 0% financing right now so that's good. Seems about in line with pricing that I've seen in the past few months.

Super cars are around 3 sec 0-60. Sports cars are 3.5-4.5sec. That's my opinion though. Any thing in the 4 sec range will be fantastic to drive.

CanmoreOrLess
11-04-2015, 03:28 PM
You need a full sized four door truck, anything less and you've eliminated much of the resale market.

ercchry
11-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by danno
If you are worried about resale I'd get a crew cab, way more potential buyers. I think it's 0% financing right now so that's good. Seems about in line with pricing that I've seen in the past few months.

Super cars are around 3 sec 0-60. Sports cars are 3.5-4.5sec. That's my opinion though. Any thing in the 4 sec range will be fantastic to drive.

not to mention the keyword is car :rofl:

killramos
11-04-2015, 04:02 PM
http://www.torquenews.com/1081/dodge-ram-named-most-dangerous-vehicle-america

:dunno:

That's enough of a reason to never look at one to me. Its not the first time it has made the top of this list either...

CanmoreOrLess
11-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by killramos
http://www.torquenews.com/1081/dodge-ram-named-most-dangerous-vehicle-america

:dunno:

That's enough of a reason to never look at one to me. Its not the first time it has made the top of this list either...

I agree, RAM has hidden design defects and not something I'll be buying. So where is the list of safe trucks? Is asking for a safe vehicle too much for these makers of trucks? When they go into a ditch at a decent speed, they tend to roll.

Darell_n
11-04-2015, 07:24 PM

Nope. lol! but good guess! I'll give you a hint, 0 - 60 in 4 secs flat. possible super car status?

2015 Dodge Ram reg cab with a supercharger, if you let off a bit.

killramos
11-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess

I agree, RAM has hidden design defects and not something I'll be buying. So where is the list of safe trucks? Is asking for a safe vehicle too much for these makers of trucks? When they go into a ditch at a decent speed, they tend to roll.

But muh towing capacity and air conditioned seats...

Domestics seem to be focusing WAY to much on stupid gimmicks and spec one upping than they do on the basics of how their vehicles actually work.

Dodge is just the worst of the bunch.

danno
11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
I love my ac seats, after the gym cool down. Haha not as good as the ones in a Lincoln I rented but still nice.

r3ccOs
11-04-2015, 10:25 PM
I know this is kinda a dumb question, but in my experience with a 6.0 2500 gasser, it was slower at towing than an equivalent vortex max 1500... and mainly due to weight, though the 2500 is more "stable".

would the same apply with say the Hemi in the 1500 vs in the 2500?

I originally wanted a 3/4 truck, but man the towing capabilities with the gas engine and non 4+ rear ends are barely higher than half tons.

ercchry
11-04-2015, 10:46 PM
My 2001 lexus has ac seats... just saying

roopi
11-09-2015, 12:40 PM
I don't think they could have made this uglier:

http://www.ramtrucks.com/assets/images/2016/ram_1500/gallery/1500/large/ram1500-exterior-grille.jpg
http://www.ramtrucks.com/assets/images/2016/ram_1500/gallery/1500/large/ram-1500-4x4-rear-view.jpg

carson blocks
11-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by roopi
I don't think they could have made this uglier:

Agreed. I wanted a Limited but just couldn't live with the grille and tailgate letters, so I've got a '16 Longhorn on the way instead. The grille would have been easy to swap, but not the tailgate. It looks a little better in person than in photos, but still not classy enough for a $$$ truck.

dirtsniffer
11-09-2015, 01:17 PM
that logo is ridiculous..

CompletelyNumb
11-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Little paint on the bumpers and grille, debadge the tail gate. She'd be a looker!

dirtsniffer
11-09-2015, 01:25 PM
I doubt that RAM logo comes off without leaving some big holes

Cos
11-09-2015, 01:26 PM

InRich
11-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Someone plz show me where you guys are getting loaded 15 or 16 crew cabs for under 40k. Cause I cant find any. The lowest I've found was a 16 fully loaded for 44k plus tax

carson blocks
11-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Someone plz show me where you guys are getting loaded 15 or 16 crew cabs for under 40k. Cause I cant find any. The lowest I've found was a 16 fully loaded for 44k plus tax

PM'ed.

black300
11-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Not sure what options this one has but looks like a fair price.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/edmonton/brand-new-2015-ram-1500-sport-was-56-105-now-39-288/1103825585?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

16hypen3sp
11-09-2015, 05:26 PM
The latest gen of the RAM looks pretty good. I don't think it's ugly. I'm starting to see some on roads now.

But yes, that huge RAM badge on the tailgate is horrible. Don't know what they were thinking on that.

Tik-Tok
11-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by 16hypen3sp
The latest gen of the RAM looks pretty good. I don't think it's ugly. I'm starting to see some on roads now.

But yes, that huge RAM badge on the tailgate is horrible. Don't know what they were thinking on that.

It's to let you know what kind of truck it was... just in case you didn't already realize it from the aggressive, and shitty driving.

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
I doubt that RAM logo comes off without leaving some big holes

Worth it.

01RedDX
11-09-2015, 05:47 PM

Aleks
11-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

It's to let you know what kind of truck it was... just in case you didn't already realize it from the aggressive, and shitty driving.

Worth it.

I suspect it's more them trying to get people to call these things Ram and not Dodge Ram since they are their own sub brand.

Sugarphreak
11-10-2015, 08:51 AM