PDA

View Full Version : Help With Buisness Plan

2.2vtec
03-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm kinda stuck on creating a buisness plan for my small buisness course at the U fo L. I was planning to do a "atkins" style kiosk in downtown TD square tailored for downtown executives who just don't have the time to make this meals. Does anyone else have any small businnes plan idea's or can help me with mine??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

max_boost
03-14-2004, 11:25 PM
Are you doing it on your own? If so, I think it be beneficial if you decide on a business you are familiar with. It is such a long/comprehensive report, it will drive you nuts afterawhile. Too much work for one person. I wrote mine on opening a new restaurant which wasn't too difficult because I have access to all the required info!

2.2vtec
03-15-2004, 12:00 AM
Yeah I'm doing it by myself and seems like alot of work. I kinda just wanna pick an easy buisness to start up so I don't get too stressed out, espcially with finals coming up. Anyone have any suggestions????

cipher
03-15-2004, 01:05 AM
retail clothing store

davidI
03-15-2004, 01:19 AM
What about a booster juice type thing?

2.2vtec
03-15-2004, 11:27 AM
^^all good ideas, keep them coming!!

max_boost
03-15-2004, 01:32 PM
You should just borrow someone's business plan from another school.:D

mo_virgin
03-15-2004, 01:42 PM
I think that the buisness plan is much more important than the idea/product/service. Me and a close buddy tried setting up a company in high school that catered to spring break/ summer/ grad trips. It never took of just because we didn't have a good plan. The market was there, we had so much good feedback and we could have learned alot more and maybe even made a profit with a good plan.

Paul
03-15-2004, 04:02 PM
hey, is this for MGT 3806? Small Business Management. If so, you're prolly in my class. if not disregard this message.

I'm doing the second option of the assignment : evaluate a small business. Of course i'm doing mine on Silent Rage Designs. I seem to have an in with this company :thumbsup:

2.2vtec
03-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Paul
hey, is this for MGT 3806? Small Business Management. If so, you're prolly in my class. if not disregard this message.

I'm doing the second option of the assignment : evaluate a small business. Of course i'm doing mine on Silent Rage Designs. I seem to have an in with this company :thumbsup:

Ya that's the class!! Do you know anyone who has already done this plan??

Shaolin
03-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Paul's down in Lethbridge the last time i remember.. and Danny, do your own dam homework! :D..

see you at the presentation tonight.

Paul
03-15-2004, 05:58 PM
ya, i'm gonna start workin on my assignment today. I'm pretty sure if you go talk to Balderson (assuming that's your prof) that he'll show you some past students assignments and also be of good help on where to get some of the information and statistic's that he's expecting to see in the assignment.

Feel free to pm me if i can be of any assistance, otherwise see ya in class on Wednesday.

R-Audi
03-15-2004, 06:13 PM
I had the class last semester, your best bet is to go talk to your teacher (Wes is it?) and he should have several old plans, so you can see what exactly you have to do, and to see which would be easier then others to do.