PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen to announce he has HIV

Mixalot27
11-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Should be an interesting interview. :drama:

Charlie Sheen will reveal to the world that he's HIV positive.

Sources connected to NBC's "Today" tell TMZ ... Sheen will sit down with Matt Lauer on Tuesday morning to make the announcement.

NBC touted the interview in a press release as Sheen making a "revealing personal announcement."

A tabloid report came out Monday claiming Sheen's been keeping the diagnosis secret for years. You've gotta imagine he'll address that report tomorrow morning on "Today."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3rgKMo39u

Inzane
11-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Sheen's been keeping the diagnosis secret for years.

Queue the lawyers. Here come the lawsuits.

lilmira
11-16-2015, 01:15 PM
It's not HIV, it's HI-WIN.

blairtruck
11-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Tiger blood transfusions?
WINNING

BensonTT
11-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Nobody dies in the first world country of HIV anyways so no big deal i guess... :dunno:

OTown
11-16-2015, 09:39 PM
If authorities find out he already knew about it and specifically failed to tell his sexual partners he should get the book thrown at him. Knowingly transmitting such a deadly disease on purpose is a criminal offence in the states. I hate useless idiots like that that dont take anyone else in consideration

Kloubek
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Let's wait for the "announcement" before believing what a tabloid has to say.

...wouldn't surprise me though. The guy is off the rails. (Or is that, he DOES rails?)

ZenOps
11-17-2015, 07:48 AM
It was going to be either Sheen or Duchovny first.

Mind you at age 50 does it really matter? By the time you get to that stage, you should also have at least endured every strain of flu in some form or another.

Hepatitis A/B probably knocks a few years off anyones life as well and is transmitted much easier, but no one complains about it because its been around since forever.

At least he really enjoyed it all.

killramos
11-17-2015, 07:49 AM
Guy has enough money to skip town and spend the rest of his years in some Caribbean country in a drug induced trance.

Anyone who thinks Sheen is going to do time for this is delusional.

If its even true.

rage2
11-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Even Denise Richards have confirmed it, I don't see how it couldn't be Charlie Sheen.

I'm sad, he's my hero.

edit - I guess the interview already went down. Damn east coast.

Kaos
11-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Confirmed he is HIV positive and I guess he's paid millions of dollars to people from letting it get out. You almost feel bad for him but.... not really.

7thgenvic
11-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Tiger blood at it's finest!

HiTempguy1
11-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Thread title: "Charlie Sheen to Announce he has HIV"

Sub-forum: Entertainment

I most certainly was entertained :rofl: Especially because of it being an announcement about his announcement he has HIV :rofl:

heavyD
11-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
Tiger blood at it's finest!

He thought he had tiger blood but in the end it was nothing but chimpanzee blood.

Tik-Tok
11-18-2015, 04:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tr6uZCL.jpg

FraserB
11-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by OTown
If authorities find out he already knew about it and specifically failed to tell his sexual partners he should get the book thrown at him. Knowingly transmitting such a deadly disease on purpose is a criminal offence in the states. I hate useless idiots like that that dont take anyone else in consideration

Pretty sure there is a court ruling on when you have to disclose, and its not required in all cases.

Nismorphed
11-18-2015, 09:36 AM
It's crazy he paid close to 10 Million to keep people from saying anything.